剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
球手
第二季 第十集[本季终]
何必还回家呢 查尔斯
Why do you even bother going home, Charles?
这么快就回来了 斯宾塞
Back so soon, Spencer?
您知道我一向这么快 安德森先生
Yeah, well, you know I only have one gear, Mr. Anderson.
一直是光速行动
Light speed at all times.
来我办公室 我喜欢你的西装
Come into my office. I like your suit.
谢谢
Thank you.
我可以把我裁缝的电♥话♥给您
You know, I could give you my tailor's number.
他可以帮您改头换面
He can redo your whole closet.
他能给我设计个新屁♥股♥吗
Can he design me a new ass?
现在这个已经失去魅力了
'Cause this one is definitely past its prime.
1100万美金
$11 million
加上之前给您的100万现金
to go along with the one million I gave you in cash.
现在我们继续完成那个交易吧
Now let's go on and make that deal.
请坐
Have a seat.
我仔细考虑了这事
I've given this a lot of thought
改主意了
and I've changed my mind.
-什么主意 -这个买♥♥卖♥♥
- About what? - The sale.
我不再想出♥售♥体育部
I no longer want to part ways with ASM.
-你跟我开玩笑呢吗 -听我说完
- Are you fucking with me right now? - Now, just hear me out.
-我们有合约的 -不 那是协议
- We had a deal. - No, we had an understanding.
狗屁 我还以为你是信守承诺的人呢
It's fucking bullshit. I thought you were a man of your word.
我从没承诺过
I never gave you my word.
把我的100万现金还给我
Give me back my million in cash.
冷静
Just settle down.
我他妈的开我自己的店
And I'm gonna open up my own fucking shop
把你和安德烈埋在一起
and bury you next to fucking Andre
因为你俩一个货色
'cause you both fucking deserve each other.
你发泄以后感觉好点了吗
Okay, you feel better you got a little venom out of your system?
我喜欢你的热情 真的
I love your passion, I really do,
但我不会允许你做这笔交易
but I'm not gonna let you make that deal.
为什么 因为你没这些能力
Why? Because you can't afford it on so many levels.
所以 接下来这样
So, here's how it's gonna go down.
你想出办法拿到执照
You're gonna figure out a way to get that registration,
然后回来
you're gonna come back here,
我会允许你收♥购♥体育部部分股权
and I'm gonna let you purchase a piece of ASM.
那样你不用承受太大经济压力
And then you won't be so financially stretched,
能专心做你的工作
you can actually do your job.
怎么样
How's that?
我要50%
50/50 proposition.
-没问题 40% -50%
- Absolutely. 60/40. - 50/50 proposition.
49%
51/49.
您保证吗
Do I have your word on this?
我们都清楚我的保证没有屁用
Well, we both know my word ain't worth shit.
-操 -是 我当然保证了
- God damn. - Yes, yes, of course you've got my word on it.
这段话我都保证
You can have a whole paragraph.
抱歉我把你开除了
And I'm sorry about firing you.
只是有时候为了教点东西
It's just that sometimes you have to act harshly
人得无情一些
to create a teachable moment.
下一次 你应该学奥巴马
Next time, you could do it the Obama way.
请我来喝啤酒就好
Just have me over for a beer.
-谢谢你 -好
- Thank you. - All right.
干什么
What's happening?
-别这样 -来 抱一个
- Don't do that. - Come on, get in here.
去 去 弄执照去
Go, go, go. Get that registration.
还有 帮我个忙 小心别弄死谁
And do me a favor, try not to kill anyone in the process,
尤其是你自己
especially yourself.
这可保证不了
Oh, can't make you any promises, though.
-尽量吧 行吗 -好
- Do the best you can, will ya? - All right.
你不能那么擦 伙计
You don't scrub it like that, man.
你得转圈擦
You gotta use a circular motion.
他妈你来 丹尼斯
How about you fucking do it, then, Dennis?
我们为什么要弄这事 兄弟
Why are we doing this shit in the first place, man?
就是想回忆起
To remember what it's like
一点点满足感 给你
to feel an ounce of satisfaction. There you go.
培养新秀是个高尚的主意
Draft and develop is a noble idea,
但是阿隆和乔迪现在就需要帮助
but Aaron and Jordy, they need help now
你的选秀也没帮上多大忙
and it's not like your draft did them any favors,
所以给我回电♥话♥ 猪头 谢谢
so give me a call back, shithead. Thanks.
我联♥系♥了黑豹 包装工和爱国者
I left word with Carolina, the Packers, and New England.
他们肯定都特别想签他
They must be creaming in their jeans to sign our boy.
里基·杰瑞特就是提前到来的圣诞礼物
Christmas come early in the form of Ricky Jerret.
-圣诞快乐 -谁更想要我
- Merry Christmas. - Who wants me more?
他们都说会联♥系♥我们
They all said that they will get back to us.
这他妈什么意思
What the fuck does that mean?
我可是降低身价主动联♥系♥他们
I'm putting myself out there for pennies on the damn dollar.
-贝利奇克感兴趣 -他怎么说的
- Belichick was intrigued. - What did he say?
-五个字 -哪五个字
- Five words. - Which were?
我会联♥系♥你
I'll get back to you.
你说了我签一年的合约吗
You told them I'll work on a one-year deal?
我说你只对第51届超级碗感兴趣
I told them that you were only interested in Super Bowl LI.
要是这个号♥码打来电♥话♥
If that number pops up on your phone,
你在干任何事都放下 接起来
you drop whatever it is you're doing and you take the call.
真棒 我都堕落到盼着球队经理喝醉乱拨号♥了
Great, now I'm just down to hoping a GM drunk dials me.
伙计 贝利奇克找你约炮可是好事
Hey, man, a booty call from Belichick is a badass thing.
约炮就是约炮
A booty call is a booty call.
约炮就是约炮
A booty call is a booty call.
-我什么都看不见 -让我开吧
- I can't see shit. - Let me drive.
我开吧 雷吉 你放歌♥
Nah, I got the wheel, Reg. You get the tunes.
你确定你想这么早就去球队报到吗
Yo, you sure you wanna expose yourself to the team so early?
还来得及 我们可以掉头
It ain't too late. We could turn back.
我得比竞争对手抢先一步
Gotta be there before the competition shows up.
维农 他们知道你健康的时候
Vern, they know when you're healthy,
就算不是联盟最棒的防守截锋
you're the best DT on the team,
也是队里最棒的
if not in the league.
我现在够健康了
I'm healthy enough.
等休赛训练开始你会更健康
Wait till OTAs. You'll be farther along.
-让他们刮目相看 -我现在就要去
- Impress the shit out of them. - I'm going now.
画好领地
Plant my flag.
随他们怎么说
They can judge all they want.
你陪不陪我
Are you in or not?
我翻出我们中学听的混音碟
Yo, man, I ain't dig up our mixtapes from middle school
可不是为了健身 兄弟
for my health, man. Come on, man!
有什么歌♥ 雷吉 最好带劲儿点
What you got in there, Reg? It's gotta be something good.
永明体育场
挺久没见了 斯宾塞
Been a while, Spence.
看起来你身体不错
Looks like you've been taking good care.
是 我一直身心健康 迈克尔
Yeah, I've been of sound mind and body, Michael.
不过精神上被轮几回了
Spiritually, I've been fucked, though.
好 这次要打哪里 还是肩膀吗
Okay, so where do you need it this time? Shoulder again?
不 我给你看
No, let me show you.
操 伙计 这看起来可不妙
Holy fuck, man. That looks really bad.
-别担心 -你确定要我打这里吗
- Don't worry. - You sure you want me to put a needle in that?
-我们有准则的 斯宾塞 -没关系
- I took an oath, Spence. - Listen, it's okay.
我一直在医疗中心接受治疗
I've been getting all my treatment done at the med center
只是最近有些忙
and, uh, just had a lot on my plate lately.
维柯丁一点用都没有 迈克尔
The fucking Vikes ain't doing anything, Michael.
所以谢谢你
So I'd just appreciate it--
赶快给我扎一针 让我走吧
just give me a quick poke and I'll get back out there.
好
All right.
-我在等这电♥话♥ -去接吧
- You know what? I've been expecting that. - Well, take it.
好 我马上回来
Yeah? Okay, good. I'll be right back.
"滑翔机"克莱德啊
Clyde "The Glide."
-忙什么呢 -准备开新秀研讨会
- What's good? - Up to my nuts in rookies at the symposium.
这些小子真是一年比一年要壮要蠢
I swear, these motherfuckers get bigger and dumber every year.
是啊 谢谢你回我电♥话♥
Yeah, I appreciate you getting back to me.
真抱歉听说他们没发你执照 斯宾塞
I was sorry to hear they bounced your registration, Spence.
律师们被你的投资损失吓坏了
Lawyers got spooked about the loss.
你瞒着这事也是雪上加霜
And you lying about it didn't help your cause.
是 听着
Yeah, listen,
我想和迪莫里斯聊一聊 好吗
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表