剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
Now get off my boat.
谢谢
Ah, thank you.
拜托 哈尔 透点风吧
Come on, Hal, you got to give us some clue.
我说了 我还是什么都不知道
I'm telling you, I still don't know anything.
你是在整我吗
Is this some kind of mindfuck?
我大老远飞到迈阿密看他的情况
A mindfuck is your client not answering the door
你的客户却不开门 这才叫整人
when I fly all the way to Miami to check on him.
哈尔 那孩子是害怕了
Hal, he was scared. The kid was scared.
谁都害怕
We're all scared.
但没人能蹲在墙角躲着全世界
You can't just hunker down and hide from the world,
不尊重你的老板
disrespect your employers.
是 我明白
No, I get it. Listen,
就让我跟老板讲两分钟电♥话♥吧
just give me two minutes on the phone with the boss.
那样我就能替维农担♥保♥
That way, I can vouch for Vernon.
我自己都联♥系♥不到他
I can hardly get a minute myself.
好吧 等你们联♥系♥ 告诉他我说
Okay, well, when you do, tell him I said
那孩子犯了个错 也承认了
that the kid made a mistake and he copped to it.
总得算点什么
That's got to count for something.
我知道老板对你心软 但现在
I know he's got a soft spot for you, but right now
我不确定能算什么
I'm not sure it counts for shit.
哈尔 总之告诉他 拜托
Hal, tell him anyway. Please?
失去利特菲尔德只会放大
The loss of Littlefield only magnifies the lack of size
接下来 达拉斯新闻发布会直播
达拉斯在防守端的薄弱
for Dallas on the defensive side of the ball.
上赛季疲软的地面防守
A run defense that was exposed last season
需要在自♥由♥球员市场寻找合适的补充
will look to the waiver wire for additional support.
牛仔队高层将对媒体作出说明
Cowboys brass is expected to address the media.
我们会在消息发布后为您进行及时报道
We will continue to update you as information becomes available.
不知道是谁
I wonder who that could be.
内特 把电视打开
Nate, turn the TV back on.
打开啊 内特
Turn it back on, Nate.
-别急 -内特
- Chill. Chill. - Nate.
-等一下 -搞什么
- Hold on a second. - Damn, man.
我怎么知道
I don't know, man.
打开电视啊
Turn the TV back on.
现在不是时候 真的
Now is not the time, y'all, for real.
内特 把电视打开 别逼我自己来
Nate, turn the TV back on before I got to do it myself.
挥起来 就是这样
Get up. Get it. Get it right there.
真的不是你看起来...
Uh, seriously, it ain't what it looks--
所以不是维农职业生涯命悬一线时
So it ain't five topless women dancing in your living room
还有五个裸女在你们客厅跳舞吗
while Vernon's career is on the line?
我只是想让他感觉好一点
I was just trying to make him feel better, man.
我明白 内特 让我们请女士们出去
Uh-huh. I got you, Nate. Let's show the ladies out.
钱要给
Let's pay them.
你们都很漂亮 感谢你们的到来
You're all very beautiful. Thank you for coming.
女士们 这边请 谢谢
Ladies, this way, please. Thank you. Thank you.
你要知道 我和这事一点没关系
Uh, just so you know, I had nothing to do with this.
现在不是时候 雷吉
Not now, Reg.
我是说 这种时候谁还会想女人
I mean, who can think of pussy at a time like this?
没错
Oh, hell, yeah!
真刺♥激♥
It's amazing.
特拉维斯 你没参加体测
So, Travis, you skipped the combine.
你想说那样显得我混♥蛋♥吗
You gonna tell me that makes me an asshole?
从来没人缺席
No one's done it before.
我为什么要把自己当成商品展览
Why should I parade myself around like a piece of ass?
我是布特库斯奖冠军 不是选美皇后
I'm a Butkus Award winner, not a fucking beauty queen.
你提前离开佛州州立
You're jumping out of FSU early.
我只是不想看你挑挑拣拣
I just don't want to see you rule out teams
或者在无法比肩的顺位被选中
or get an unreachable draft number in your head.
这些期望会折磨死人的
I mean, those are the kind of expectations that can kill a guy.
我的可是五
Well, my number is five.
你的顺位还是智商
Your draft number or your IQ?
真有趣
Funny.
知道吗 还有其他十五个经纪人等着见我呢
You know, I had 15 other agents out here to see me.
我喜欢你 老兄 你直来直去 开的车也帅
I like you, man. You shoot straight, you drive a cool car,
发型还酷
and you got awesome hair,
但我不能骗你 贾斯廷
but I can't lie to you, Justin.
那个开F-350的家伙更看重我
I felt more love from the F-350 dude.
至少他给我带了像样的礼物
At least he brought me a proper gift.
这种才是显得你像个混♥蛋♥的话
Now, that's the kind of stuff that makes you sound like an asshole.
该死
Shit.
-怎么了 -船被沼泽卡住了
- What's wrong? - Swamp got a hold of us.
-什么 -你会开这东西吗
- What? - You know how to drive this thing?
不会
Uh, no.
看来你要下去推了 帅哥
Well, looks like you're pushing, pretty boy.
不 我才不下去
No, I'm not going in there.
伙计 比起你怕鳄鱼 鳄鱼其实更怕你
Man, them alligators are more scared of you than you are of them.
不 我水性不好 我...
No, see, I'm not a water guy. I don't--
好吧 那我自己来
Fine, I'll do it myself, man.
等等 我去吧 我来
Just wait. I got this. I'll do it.
去那边船尾 需要推一把
Off the edge over there. We need to get a push-off.
只是不要
Just don't make any, like,
猛地一推之类的 好吗
real sudden movements or anything, you know?
-来吧 -好的
- Come on. - I got it.
推下船 再来
Give us a push. More!
再见 贾斯廷
See you, Justin!
操♥你♥妈♥的
Motherfucker!
混♥蛋♥
Fucking punk!
特拉维斯
Travis!
特拉维斯 你不能把我丢在这
Travis, you can't leave me here.
进来
Come in.
查尔斯 你睡得好吗
Charles, you getting any sleep?
-新生儿可麻烦了 -我感觉很棒
- Newborns can be difficult. - I feel great.
不知道这算第二春还是什么
I don't know if it's old man strength or what,
但我今年的恢复时间
but my recovery time this year
比以往赛季都快得多
was quicker than any of the past seasons.
为人父让你从不同视角看待生活
Fatherhood will make you look at life differently.
没错 我对未来想得更多了
It's true. I think about the future more.
-所以我才想见您 -我洗耳恭听
- That's why I wanted to see you. - I'm all ears.
我听说球队想把我变去右侧锋线
I heard y'all are considering moving me to the right side.
你从哪里听说的
Where'd you hear that?
我不想说
I prefer not to say.
但我只想让您知道这不是问题
But I just want to let you know it's not a problem.
我考虑了变位这事
I just got to kind of wrap my head around the switch, you know?
有一晚上甚至还试了用右手撸管
Hell, I even tried to jack off the other night with my right hand.
效果不是太好
Didn't really work out so good.
我猜我想说的
I guess what I'm saying
是我得习惯更多的冲球掩护
is I got to get used to more run blocking,
这不是问题
which is not a problem
如果我听说的没错
if what I heard is true.
实际上 我们才签了菲尔·马兹做右截锋
Actually, we just signed Phil Martz at right tackle.
我认识菲尔 他很厉害
I know Philly. He's a real good player.
没错
He is.
我们得让你走了 查尔斯
We're gonna let you go, Charles.
好吧
Okay.
你该为自己对球队的贡献骄傲
You should be proud of your contribution here.
谢谢您给我这个机会 西费特先生
Thank you, Mr. Siefert, for the opportunity.
谢谢你 查尔斯
Thank you, Charles.
照顾好自己
Take care of yourself
还有你美满的家庭
and that beautiful family of yours.
谢谢
Thank you.
我问你 你当初为什么不要我
Let me ask you this. Why'd you take off on me?
你妈妈不想要我在家 小子
Man, your mama didn't want me around, boy.
拜托 老丹 我想啊
Come on, D, but I did.
她让我别无选择
She didn't give me no choice.
不 你少赖她
No, don't put that on her.
是你选择的不改变 不陪伴家人
You chose not to change, be there for us.
我当时还年轻啊 再说她把你养得多好
Man, look, I was young, man. She raised you right.
但是我需要父亲 我需要你
But, I mean, I needed a father. I needed you.
你为什么...为什么要说这些破事
Man, what are you-- why are you ruining a good time tonight
毁了今晚的好气氛
talking about all this drama?
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表