剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
卡拉 给我儿子来杯男人喝的酒
Karla, fix my son a man's drink.
再请酒吧里所有人喝一杯
And a round for everybody in the house.
一边儿去吧 丹尼斯
Go take a nap, Dennis.
你跟谁说话呢 演《鸭子王朝》的
Who you talking to, "Duck Dynasty" motherfucker?
没人想听你胡扯 你是在给你儿子丢脸
Nobody wants to hear your bullshit. You're embarrassing your son.
你很了解我和我儿子吗
What you know about me and my son?
行了 老爸 别吵
All right, come on, Pop. That's enough.
住手 丹尼斯
Knock it off, Dennis!
-狗♥日♥的♥ -老丹 你干什么 住手
- Motherfucker! - D, man, what are you doing? Stop.
-爸 住手 -你再说一遍
- Pop, stop. Stop. - Say it again.
别他妈碰我
Get the fuck off me!
你想惹"国王"吗
Oh, you gonna step to the King now.
以为自己厉害了吗
You think you got what it takes, huh?
这是房♥子和车子的钥匙
Here are the keys to the house and the car.
别等我了
Don't wait up for me.
别闹 伙计
Come on, man.
我觉得该边熏边祈祷 老兄
I think you got to say a prayer with that, man.
它自带了祈祷功能
It comes with a prayer built in.
-看 -你搞什么 雷吉
- Yo, check it. - Oh, what the fuck, Reg?
淡定 这是把彩弹枪
Hey, calm down. It's just a paintball gun.
-那先说一声啊 -对
- Well, fuck. Give us some heads up. - Yeah.
你现在这样是我的错
Hey, listen, it's my fault you in this spot,
你也打我吧 我们就扯平了
so pop me and we'll be even.
好了 打哪里都行
Okay, you can shoot me anywhere, man.
只是别打脸 我还要钓女人
Just not my face 'cause I get bitches
还有裆
and not the baby-maker.
我不想扯平 雷吉
I don't want to get even, Reg.
-我只想保住工作 -没错
- I just want to keep my job, man. - Exactly.
大家都冷静 发布会马上开始了
Everybody calm down, by the way, it's coming up next.
放开你的蛋 成熟点吧
Let go of your balls and grow the fuck up.
请看牛仔队于农场酒店召开的新闻发布会直播
Let's go live to the Cowboys' press conference at Valley Ranch.
你好
Hello?
你在下面吗
You down here or what?
是你吗
Is that you?
美国调查记者 揭露了水门事件
不 是鲍勃·伍德沃德
No, it's Bob fucking Woodward.
那是谁
Who's that?
他是... 行了
He's a-- oh, forget it.
你能直接出来让我看到吗
Will you just come out so I can see you?
你先出来
You first.
我正站在车♥库♥中间呢 混♥蛋♥
I am standing in the middle of the garage, asshole.
你好 乔
Hey, Joe.
麦克斯
Max.
新办公室不错啊
Love your new office.
像这种敏感事件
Hey, for sensitive matters like this,
我喜欢隐蔽进行
I like to operate under the radar.
所以你有料给我咯
So you did get something for me, huh?
安德烈·艾伦的底细
Full disclosure on your boy Andre Alan.
这是我一天内能找到的全部了
Best I could do in a day.
里面有几段好东西
There's some good little bits in there.
比我预想的好多了
This is more than I expected.
我的本事就是为调查工作定制的
My skills are tailor-made for investigative work.
原来律师资格取消以后还能有事做
Turns out there is life after disbarment.
你这是刷新底线了 麦克斯
This is a new low for you, Max.
你是怎么弄到这个的
How the hell did you pull this off?
和我办成其他的事一样 靠魅力
Same way I got everything else done-- with my charm.
不 说真的 怎么办到的
But, no, really, how did you pull it off?
靠魅力啊
With my charm.
-好吧 那回头再告诉我 -好
- All right, tell me later, then. - All right.
给我这车♥库♥的电♥话♥号♥码
Hey, give me the number to this garage.
我想联♥系♥你
I want to call you sometime.
1-800-去你♥妈♥的♥
1-800 go fuck yourself.
是免费电♥话♥呢 不错
It's toll-free. That's good.
达拉斯公布利特菲尔德伤情
最近维农·利特菲尔德的
There's been a heap of speculation
跟腱伤势传言甚嚣
about Vernon Littlefield's Achilles.
我想郑重声明球队的立场
I want to state our position clearly.
维农·利特菲尔德是在训练时受的伤
Vernon Littlefield injured himself while training.
太棒了
Come on!
这东西真的灵
This shit's for real.
-还有呢 还有呢 -这才像样
- There's more. There's more. - That's what I'm talking about.
琼斯先生和我 以及队中其他成员
Mr. Jones, myself, and the rest of the organization
-都对维农有着极大信心 -太棒了
- has the utmost faith in Vernon. - Yes!
他正在接受最好的医务照顾及治疗
He's getting the finest medical attention and therapy available.
我们很期待能够在下个赛季期间
And we expect to see him back on the field
看到他重回赛场
at some point next season.
-没错 -太棒了
- Yeah! Yes! - Come on with it!
-抱一个 -今天真是个好日子
- Come on! Come on! Come on! - See, this is a great day.
我们终于可以聚在一起
We can finally come all together,
一起长长地出一口气
take a collective deep breath.
-棒呆了 -好
- Come on. Ah! - All right.
-我待会再打给你 大明星 -好的 斯宾塞
- I'll call you later, superstar. - All right, Spence.
-内特 回见 -回见
- Big Nate. - All right.
来抱一个
Give it here.
我的妈呀
Oh, man.
-现在你们扯平了 -别啊兄弟
- Now you're even. - Come on, man.
-我♥操♥ -感觉怎么样 雷吉
- Ah, fuck. - How you feeling, Reggie?
告诉斯宾塞 我们向来照顾自家兄弟
You tell Spencer we always take care of our guys.
芝加哥熊队 丹尼斯·杰瑞特
《麦克马洪和杰瑞特带领熊队闯入季后赛》
《里基·杰瑞特 全国最佳球员》
《南芝加哥高中高三学生赢得地区MVP》
《杰瑞特冲向坦帕湾 南加大明星加盟海盗》
亲爱的 我回来了
Baby, I'm home.
亲爱的 健身怎么样
Hey, baby. How was your workout?
不错 还行吧
Um, yeah, it was good.
然后我和西费特见了面
Yeah. Then I met up with Siefert.
-他们裁了我 -什么
- And they cut me. - They what?
对 他们裁了我
Yeah, they cut me.
他们签了一个新的右截锋 放弃了我
Signed a new right tackle, put me on waivers.
宝贝 他们不能这么做
Baby, they can't do that.
他们一直都是这么做的
They do it all the time.
这帮无情无义的混♥蛋♥
Those soulless motherfuckers.
不不 没事的
No, no. No, no, no. It's all good.
我很感激还能复出一季
I'm just grateful we got the extra season.
但你还可以打啊
But you can still play.
如果你想要去别的队伍
If you want to find another team,
我们可以搬家 去哪都行
we'll work out the logistics. We'll move wherever we got to go.
你还有你的事业呢 格林医生
You got a career to protect, Dr. Greane.
现在很好 真的
It's all good. Really, it is.
我知道什么对我重要
I know what's important to me.
-就是这个家 -亲爱的 我爱你
- It's right here. - Baby, I love you.
我听见你女儿醒了
I hear your baby waking up.
我去把她抱来 然后给你们做点晚餐
So I'm gonna go get her and then I'll make you some dinner.
好吗 好的
All right? Okay.
好了
Okay, well,
我还以为是不那么色情的东西
I was hoping for something a little less pornographic.
你想狠狠地打他脸
You want to smack him in the mouth for real,
只能这样
this is how it's done.
-乔 帮我个忙 -你说
- Hey, Joe, do me a favor. - Yeah.
让我跟他单独聊聊
Let me talk to him alone.
-好 -好吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
好 我明白
Yeah, I get it.
你不想让我太吓着他
You don't want me to intimidate him too much.
-没错 -真机智
- No. - Smart.
谢啦 兄弟
Thank you, buddy.
伙计 来瓶啤酒吗
Hey, man, you want a beer?
我不跟混♥蛋♥喝酒
I don't drink beers with assholes.
别这么无情嘛
Oh, come on. Don't be like that.
我被扔在沼泽里
I got left in a swamp,
被一条缅♥甸♥蟒啥的追得要死要活
chased by a Burmese python or whatever,
还被蚊子叮出一身包
chewed on by so many mosquitos,
都能感觉到寨卡病毒在我血液里奔腾
I can feel the Zika virus coursing through my blood.
所以原谅我说"祝你愉快 特雷茜"
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表