剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
and I'll see you in a bit.
好 告诉那狗♥日♥的♥他得找个东家了
Cool. Tell that motherfucker he need to find a home.
茱莉
Hey, Julie,
你把我的亚麻衬衫从干洗店拿回来了吗
did you happen to grab my linen shirts from the dry cleaners?
今天佐治亚州有37度
It's supposed to hit 98 in Georgia today.
真抱歉 我在忙着
I am so sorry, I was busy
做其他重要的事
doing a whole bunch of other important shit.
-你能关下火吗 -好
- You wanna get that? - Yeah, yeah.
这可是大事
Hey, it's really, really impressive
西费特让我自己去游说
that Seifert's sending me out solo.
很多球队想签这小子的
There's a lot of teams trying to sign this kid.
这家伙因为在校园内
The guy was arrested selling weed
向卧底警♥察♥出♥售♥大♥麻♥而被捕两次
to an undercover cop in a school zone twice.
但这算什么
But that's all right.
招他来再奖励他一堆钱好了 亲爱的
Reel him in and reward him with a bunch of money, honey.
有些人值得有改过自新的机会
Hey, some people actually deserve a second chance.
再说 联盟里一半基本都是
Besides, undrafted free agents
没参加选秀的自♥由♥球员
make up almost half the roster.
你还好吗
You all right?
我妹妹又来晚了
My sister is late again
我接♥班♥也已经迟到了一刻钟 我一点都不好
and my double shift started 15 minutes ago, so, no, I'm not okay.
或许你该请个人帮帮忙
Maybe you should look into getting some help.
需要帮我忙的人是你
The help that I need is you!
至少告诉我你买♥♥到了
At least tell me that you got
去旧金山参加洗礼的机票
the tickets to San Fran for the christening.
我忘记问我下个月的工作安排了
You know, I forgot to ask about my work schedule for next month.
真的不能就在这洗礼吗
You sure we can't just do it here?
不行 我想让她在
No, I want her to be christened
我和我妹妹接受洗礼的那个教堂洗礼
in the same church that me and my sister were christened in.
来 宝贝
Come on, baby.
真可惜恶魔岛监狱关了
Too bad Alcatraz isn't open
要么你还能去那儿招几个球员
or you can swing by there and do some recruiting.
现在我说为我儿子骄傲会奇怪吗
Is this an odd time for me to say how proud I am of my son?
剩下的现金周一给你
I'll have the rest of the cash for you Monday.
不 剩下给支票就行 里基
No, no. A check will do, Rick.
我只是想让安德森知道我们是来真的
Just want Anderson to know we're balling, you know?
你们这可是真的没谁了
Shit, you boys are balling like a motherfucker.
里基 你保险柜后面那些是金条吗
Rick, are those fucking gold bars in the back of that safe?
一个电脑病毒就能毁掉金融系统 乔
We're only one computer virus from the financial apocalypse, Joe.
出事了还是有硬通货的好
Need that backup currency when shit goes down.
妈的 放一条进包里
Shit, put one of those in the fucking bag.
你确定你没事吗 乔
You sure you're cool with this, Rick?
-是的 -谢谢
- Yeah, yeah, I am. - Thank you.
知道吗 现在或许正是时候
You know, now might be a good time
考虑一下公羊队3600万的报价了
to think about taking that $36 million offer from the Rams, huh?
想到去公羊我高兴不起来
I can't really get excited about the Rams.
我去洛杉矶未必是好事
That transition to LA could be messy.
-这个混账... -怎么 爸
- Man, this motherfucker... - What, Pops?
-什么 -你有话要说吗
- What? - What, you gonna say something?
我才不中你的计
I ain't stepping in that trap.
我是在向你征求意见
I'm asking you for your opinion.
允许你说出想法
Permission to speak freely.
那小人就斗胆说了
Well, at the risk of getting my ass kicked again,
过去两个月我一直看你在
I've been watching you over the last two months
反反复复 摇摆不定
just flip-flop, back and forth.
这一部分是我的错
Partially, it's my fault,
但我不认为你是为了钱
but I don't think cash is the answer.
你能穿上那身黄外套的唯一方法
The only way you're gonna get that yellow jacket
是清楚谁会给你传球
is when you know who's throwing you the ball.
你丫疯了吗
Are you fucking crazy?
看看我说话的结果
See what happen when I speak?
我怎么可能进名人堂
The Hall of Fame is way out of reach.
里基 别太看扁自己了
Rick, don't sell yourself short, man.
你至少还剩三个优秀赛季呢
You got at least three good seasons left in you.
你觉得呢 斯宾塞
What you think, Spence?
我觉得你已经有了四个百次接球赛季
Well, I think you already got four 100-catch seasons.
没人打出过七个 或许那就是你
No one's ever had seven. That could be you.
你赢得一次超级碗
You win a championship,
就有权利参选名人堂
you got a right to be in that Canton conversation.
-你真这么想吗 -别说你没想过
- You really think so? - Don't say you ain't dreamt of having
有座自己的大胡子铜像
that beautiful beard in bronze.
是 但我不想言之过早
Yeah, but I don't wanna get ahead of myself.
其他你都做到了啊
Shit, well, you do it with everything else.
这家伙坐在钱边上底气足了
Oh, says the guy sitting next to the huge bag of cash.
-谢谢 -名人堂可以成你的遗赠 儿子
- Thank you. - Look, the Hall of Fame could be your legacy, son.
但你能进去的唯一方法
But the only way you're gonna get there
就是和联盟里最好的四分卫搭档
is by playing with the best quarterback in the league.
而他绝对不可能来自公羊队
And he sure as shit ain't gonna be with the motherfucking Rams.
杰森接到这电♥话♥可要"高兴"死了
Jason's gonna love getting this fucking call.
时间到
Time.
-这远不止五秒了 兄弟 -你数太快了
- It's been way past five seconds, bro. - You count too fast.
现在才是五秒
Now it's five seconds.
别因为怕我练太猛
Don't try to speed up the count
你就故意狂读秒
'cause you're worried I'm overdoing myself.
-雷吉 可恶 -没事 我来捡
- Come on, Reg. Oh, fuck. - Aw, it's okay, I got it.
你是想改行了吗 维农
Oh, man. You thinking about a career change, Vern?
-谢谢你能来 兄弟 -没事
- Thanks for coming by, man. - Sure.
雷吉有东西给你
Hey, Reg, he got something for you, though.
是 我们听说你在筹资
Oh, yeah. We heard you're looking for capital.
杰森告诉你们的吗
Jason tell you that?
他说你去年把全部身家都借给了我们
Man, he said you lent us every dime you had last year.
那是投资
It was an investment.
这也是
And so is this.
我为你事业的贡献
My contribution to the cause.
100万
$1 million.
-我不能要 不行 -别当它是借款
- I can't take this, no. - Don't look at it as a loan, man.
这是回报你为我们做的那么多事
It's-- it's payback for all the work you've done for us
还有忍♥受我们的那么多破事
and all the shit we done put you through.
比如忍♥受我
Me, for-- for instance.
你们很大方
Hey, it's incredibly generous.
不过 不行
But, no.
-我不能要 给 -我们的钱不好使吗
- I can't do it. Here. - Our money no good?
不 你们的钱太好使了
No, you're money's too good, okay?
所以我才不想拿它冒险
Which why I would never wanna put it in jeopardy.
再说这也远远不够 所以...
And, plus, it's not nearly enough, so...
好吧 那你要多少
Okay, man, so how much you want, then?
说个数就好
I mean, name the amount.
不行 谢谢你们想着我
I can't do it. I appreciate the thought.
真的很感谢
Thank you both very much,
但我的募捐箱现在正式关闭了
but the donation booth is officially closed.
-你写过卡莱尔学校的论文吗 -对
- You did a paper on the Carlisle? - Yeah.
第一所由联邦出资的印第安寄宿学校
First federally funded Indian boarding school.
白人想使印第安人美国化
Whitey wanted to Americanize the Indians,
所以教他们打橄榄球
so they taught them football.
波普·华纳是他们的教练 对吗
Pop Warner was their coach, right?
你也挺了解历史啊
You know your history.
到1907年 波普让他们成了全国最好的球队
Pop turned them into the best team in the country by 1907.
是他们发明了前进传球和迷惑打法
They invented the forward pass and trick plays.
所以你不仅球打得好 还聪明
Okay, so you're smart in addition to being a damn good tackle.
没聪明到被选中
Not good enough to get drafted.
你场外的表现毁了你的大四赛季
Well, your off-the-field behavior wrecked your senior season.
在我家那里 卖♥♥大♥麻♥是赚钱最快的办法
Slinging weed's the fastest way to make a dollar where I'm from.
学校靠卖♥♥纪念品和转播权赚得盆满钵满
The school makes millions off of merch and TV deals,
我却只能一天两顿吃着方便面吗
and I'm eating ramen fucking noodles twice a day?
我只是想活下来
I did what I had to to get by.
旧习难改啊
Old habits die hard, I guess.
我如今在参加戒毒会
I go to meetings now.
有担♥保♥人 身边的朋友也更好
I got a sponsor, I got better people around me.
很好 因为我来这里
Good, 'cause I didn't come out here
不是为了再招个傻大个儿
to bring on another camp body.
你来迈阿密 我会保证你进大名单
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表