剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
我从未觉得自己擅长
I never considered myself good,
更别说精通任何事了
much less great, at anything.
我总认为自己很普通
Uh, always considered myself pretty average.
除了身材 当然
Not in size, of course.
看看我
Come on.
但在其他东西上都是
But in everything else.
尽管很难相信 可结果这变成了
It's hard to believe, but that turned out
我最大的优势之一
to be one of my greatest strengths
因为它教会了我如何努力
because it taught me how to grind.
如何注重细节
It taught me how to pay attention to details,
去接纳令人不适
to embrace things that are uncomfortable.
甚至痛苦的事物
Even painful.
我没有选择橄榄球
I didn't choose football.
橄榄球选择了我
Football chose me.
球手
第五季 第一集
该游泳了
Time for a swim.
你先去吧
Ah, you know what? You go.
我还有一章就读完了
I have one more chapter left.
过去三小时你一直读的那章吗
The same chapter you've been reading for the past three hours?
别装了
Come on.
你和水有什么过节
What's up with you and the water?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
-你讨厌水 -我不讨厌
- You hate it. - I don't hate it.
什么意思 我爱水
What do you mean? I love the water.
我的所有房♥子都在海边
Every house I have, I have to be near the ocean.
我知道
I know this.
这是件好事 对吧
That's a good thing, right?
除非你穿上泳裤才算
Would be if you were in your Speedo.
拜托
Come on.
你过去三天里一直在说
You've been promising you'd go boogie boarding
自己要来冲浪
for the past three days.
我开始觉得你是在吹牛了
Startin' to think it's bullshit.
现在回想起来
You know, come to think of it,
我觉得我从没见过你下水
I don't think I've ever seen you in the water.
你在说什么
What are you talkin'--
我们今早刚一起洗了澡
we just took a shower together this morning.
我说的是海水 机灵鬼
I'm talking about the ocean, wiseass,
不是泳池 浴缸
not a pool, hot tub...
好吧
Ah, yeah...
知道吗 宝贝
Oh, you know what, babe?
橄榄球来电 大个子必接
When football calls, I gotta answer it.
算你逃过一劫 斯特拉斯莫
Way to deflect, Strasmore.
你最好赶紧下水来找我
Well, you better come meet me
否则我就把你的烂手♥机♥扔进海里
or I'm throwing that fucking phone in the ocean.
好的 马上来
I will. I'll be right there.
博斯曼 你是屁♥股♥坐到手♥机♥了吗
Bossman, did you butt dial me again?
你总能让我开怀大笑 斯特拉斯莫
You always made me laugh, Strasmore.
这些天你去哪儿了
Where are you these days?
异域风情之地配上美女在怀吗
Some exotic locale with a beautiful woman?
其实我宅在家里看书呢
I'm actually curled up in my home with a good book.
胡说
Bullshit.
你不像是那种会一个人待着的类型
You don't strike me as a guy who likes to be alone.
为什么这么说
Yeah, why would you say that?
因为你和我很像
'Cause you're like me.
我们只喜欢和他人在一起
We only like to be alone with other people.
现在我更注重精神世界了
You know, I'm a lot more spiritual these days.
我希望自己也能如此
Well, I wish I was too.
这能帮我解决我的麻烦
It would help me deal with my problems,
我那要命的富人麻烦
my big, goddamn rich people problems.
我从没听你抱怨过
I've never heard you stressed.
因为这事大概十年发生一回
It's 'cause it only happens about once every ten years
当劳资谈判过期时
when the CBA expires.
罢♥工♥是两败俱伤的事
Nobody wins with a strike.
也许你该和你的球员们更好地沟通下
Well, maybe you should communicate better with your players,
尤其是如果你想让他们打十八场比赛
especially if you want them to play 18 games.
不然我为什么要打给你
Well, why do you think I'm calling you?
立即生效 酋长队需要一个新老板
Effective immediately, the Chiefs need a new owner.
蒂里克·希尔的事让亨特兄弟焦头烂额
The Tyreek Hill situation put the Hunts over the edge.
希尔在2019年3月被指控家暴
所以你想让我买♥♥下酋长队
So you want me to buy the Chiefs?
你是最佳人选
You're the perfect candidate.
我确定我的肤色没坏处
I'm sure my skin tone doesn't hurt.
你确实很俊
Well, you are pretty.
联盟也不想看起来落后于时代
And the league doesn't like to look out of touch.
我和你不同 博斯曼
I'm not like you, Bossman.
你是叫我乡巴佬吗
You calling me a redneck?
用最和善的方法 没错
In the kindest of ways, yes, I am.
我们也是一群血性 野性的男人
Our culture is a bunch of red-blooded, ball-swinging men
和你没什么不同
not too different than yourself.
或许你只需要擦干净镜子上的灰尘
Maybe you just need to wipe the dirt off the mirror
好好看看自己
and take a good look.
这就是最初的问题关键
Well that was the problem to begin with.
我是个眼里只有钱的混♥蛋♥罢了
I was just an asshole chasing a buck.
所以我才必须退休
That's why I had to retire.
听我这句话
Take it from me,
你退休的那天
the day you retire
也就是你迈向死亡的那天
is the day you march toward your death.
看看你 就像个驾着自己
Look at you, like a modern day Ben-Hur
50万美元战车的现代宾虚
in your half-a-million-dollar chariot,
除了你的内饰是阿尔坎塔拉皮革
except yours is lined with Alcantara leather,
而不是异教♥徒♥的人皮
not the skin of infidels.
不 这辆车也用人皮的
No--no, that's got the infidel skin.
谢谢你
And thank you.
你的比喻总能让我一早就神清气爽
The imagery you summon always brightens my morning.
我可不会吝啬马屁
I would never spare flattery--
至少不是在纪念日里
not on your anniversary, anyway.
什么叫纪念日
What do you mean my anniversary?
今天才14号♥
It's the 14th today.
我老婆是18号♥才死的
My wife-- my wife didn't die until the 18th.
不 今天距斯宾塞离开你
No, no, no, I'm saying it's a year to the day
促成我们小小合作的日子
since Spencer walked out on you,
已经整一年了
facilitating our little partnership.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
我没怎么想起那家伙
I... don't often think of the guy.
他至少打电♥话♥问候你了吧
Has he at least called you to check in?
没有
No.
再说 我们还有更多紧迫的问题要讨论
Besides, you and I have more pressing issues to discuss.
-比如什么 -比如这个
- What like? - Like this.
我们被驱逐了
We're being evicted.
什么... 不可能
No, what do you-- That's impossible.
-我们有租约的 -是吗
- We got a lease. - Oh, yeah?
洛杉矶房♥产市场就是这样
Well, that's LA real estate for ya.
你的反应很平和嘛
You're taking this surprisingly well.
至少在过去二十四小时里 我都是暴怒状态
I was in a blinding rage for the last 24 hours, at least.
但后来我幡然醒悟 意识到
But then, I woke up out of it and realized,
"这也是一种保佑啊
"Oh, this is a blessing.
我们要进军房♥地♥产♥界了"
We're getting into real estate."
-什么 当房♥东吗 -不
- What, as slumlords? - Not quite.
我说的是建一个我们自己的家
No, I'm talking about building ourselves a home
同时还能作为顶尖的训练场地
that doubles as a state-of-the-art training facility
招来那些统治橄榄球场的
for the well-paid, well-endowed,
高薪高能 天赋异禀的年轻球员们
and of course talented young men who dominate the gridiron.
那边有两块地皮
There are two parcels of land.
我想要左边的那块
I like the one on the left.
这计划可有点宏大啊 伙计
This is a bit grandiose, innit, mate?
你确定斯宾塞不在你的潜意识里作祟了吗
You sure Spencer's not still operating within your consciousness?
确定 别提这茬了
No, no! Stop reaching.
总是说起他的人明明是你
You're the one that's talking about him all the time.
这是为了我们 为了我们的未来
This is about us. This is about our future.
真的吗
Seriously?
是的
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表