剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
在合同问题上给你建议
Okay? I advise you on contracts.
安排你的训练
Schedule training.
安排休闲活动
Coordinate leisure activities.
就上周 我还帮你按♥摩♥了扭伤的腹股沟
Just last week I massaged that fucking groin muscle you tweaked.
并且我还为你和那个
Hmm? And I provide a buffer between
狡猾的白光头做缓冲
you and that slippery bald white guy
那个总是帮斯宾塞提护裆的家伙
that always carrying Spencer's jockstrap.
乔 他可是个聪明人
Joe? He's actually a really smart guy.
好吧 听着
All right, listen,
乔
Joe,
我已经二十四岁了
I'm 24 years old, okay?
我开着40万美元的劳斯莱斯过来
I drove here in a $400,000 Rolls
却连个银行账户都没有
and I don't even have a checking account.
我只想拥有块自己的地方
I just want enough to get my own place
不用要什么都得别人许可
and not have to get permission to have shit.
这要求很过分吗
Is that too must to ask?
一周1500美元怎么样
How's 1,500 a week sound?
快来加入派对吧
Hey. Come join the party.
你在派对吗
It's a party, huh?
人都在哪呢
Where is everyone?
没别的人 只有我
Nope, it's just you.
有点吵
A little loud.
你还好吗
You okay?
我找了我的老板谈薪水的事情
I went to talk to my boss about the whole salary thing
然后他开始跟我讲笑话
and he started cracking jokes,
于是我骂了他一顿 辞职了
so I lit him up and I quit.
去他妈的
Fuck it.
该死 这都怪我
Shit, I feel like an ass.
知道吗 我整整四年
You know what? For four fucking years,
都配合着他们糟糕的笑话
I laughed at their horrible jokes
把他们的游戏玩到烂熟
and I played their game perfectly
他们却还是给米奇更高的薪水
and they still paid Mitch more.
操♥你♥妈♥的臭傻♥逼♥
Shitty-ass, weasel-faced fuck.
想要我明早去他办公室
You want me to go to his office tomorrow morning,
狠狠揍他一顿吗
smack him around?
我会的
I'll do it.
打到他妈都不认识
I mean, I will fuck him up.
不用了 我没事
No, I'll be fine.
-不用吗 -谢谢你
- No? - Thank you.
特雷茜 我很抱歉
Hey, Trace, I'm sorry.
我没想到事情会变成这样
I never meant for this to happen.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
但你们男人有时确实挺操蛋的
But you guys really suck sometimes.
没错
Yeah, we do.
妈的
Fuck.
妈的
Fuck.
维农 你在哪呢
Vern, where you been?
你好 乔
Hey, what's up, Joe?
我正在锻炼 你长话短说
I'm working out. Can we make this quick?
雷吉有没有和你谈薪水的事
Reggie ask you about his salary yet?
我们说好今天晚上谈 这事很复杂
We're supposed to talk later today. Shit's complicated.
-他对你很重要吧 -是的
- He's important to you, right? - Yeah.
你想把他留在身边吗
You want to keep him around?
当然 他可是我兄弟
Word, that's my bro.
-这与友谊无关 -我很依赖他 乔
- This isn't a friendship thing, Vern. - I rely on him, Joe.
那就给他一份薪水
Put him on the payroll.
反正也花不了你多少钱
It's not gonna put a dent in your bank account.
让他意识到自己的价值 也让你少点负担
Gives him a sense of worth and clears you of any liability.
如果他将来砸锅 你也能甩了他
If he fucks up in the future, you can just cut bait.
你觉得要给他多少钱
How much you think he should get?
不知道 一周1500美元怎么样
I don't know. How's 1,500 a week sound? That fair?
差不多
Bet.
那我就当你同意了
I'm gonna assume that's a yes.
是的 乔瑟夫 我同意
Yes, Joseph. That's a yes.
好的 大块头
All right, big man.
很感谢你能立刻见我 医生
Hey, I really appreciate you seeing me at such short notice, Doc.
听说格洛登医生带着家人出海了
Heard Dr. Grodan took his family sailing.
他不用上班的吗
Does that guy ever work? Ever?
你服多少剂量 斯宾塞
How much are you taking, Spencer?
每天几片 疼得受不了才吃
A couple pills a day. Just when the pain flares up.
-每天两片吗 -左右吧
- So two a day? - Give or take.
如果是每天两片
If it were two a day,
你不会这么频繁地要求开药
you wouldn't need to refill this frequently.
所以我才说左右嘛
Well, you know, that's the give or take part.
这药现在是二类品
It's a series two drug now.
这样的剂量让我俩都很危险
This type of volume puts us both at risk.
我没什么危险
I-- I'm not at risk.
滥用这些药物
Abusing these pills
会导致严重的肾脏和肝脏损伤
can lead to serious kidney and liver damage.
-我没有滥用 -更不要说
- I'm not abusing. - Not to mention
抑郁 情绪波动和攻击性
depression, mood swings, aggression.
我只是臀部受了点伤
Hey, I just banged up my hip a little bit
想减轻一下疼痛 仅此而已
and I just need something to ease the pain, that's all.
你是怎么受伤的
How did you injure it?
打网球弄的
Tennis.
我反手截击的时候太用力了
Yeah, I got real aggressive on my backhand volley.
老♥毛♥病了
Old habit.
你有没有来找医生看看
Did you come in and see someone about it?
看网球伤吗 没有
For a tennis injury? No.
拜托 医生 我是个橄榄球员
Come on, Doc. I'm a football player.
可不能让这种事传出去
I can't have that shit out in the streets.
我要保护我的声誉
I got a rep to protect.
再说我是个要面子的人 你知道的
Plus I'm a man of pride. You know that.
我不想再给你
I'm not comfortable writing
开任何处方了 斯宾塞
any more prescriptions for you, Spencer.
我的伤一直在疼
I'm in pain pretty much all the fucking time.
而药物和我的工作
And the medication and my job
是唯一能让我不去想它的东西
are the only things that keep my mind off it.
所以如果你这次可以给我开处方
So if you could just write me a scrip this one time
让我继续工作
so I can go back to work
也让我整个身体左半边
and I can finally put this stabbing sensation
那种要命的刺痛
that's on the entire left side of my body
暂时消除
to rest just for a while.
拜托了
Please.
我再给你开一张处方
I'm gonna write you one scrip.
二十片药
20 pills.
条件是你要在接下来的十天内
Your one condition is to have a full examination
做一个全面体♥检♥
within the next 10 days.
-好 -在体♥检♥完毕
- That's right. - Until that happens
问题解决之前 我不会再给你开药了 斯宾塞
and we fix the problem, no more medication from me, Spencer.
好的 我理解 你不会再开了
Yeah, no, I got it. No more from you,
十天 我们会解决问题
10 days, we're gonna fix the problem.
-但我们会共同解决 -我是认真的
- But we're gonna do it together. - I'm serious.
我也是 太感谢了
So am I. I'm serious, too. Thank you so much.
谢谢你
It's always a pleasure.
圣迭戈
San Diego.
美丽的海滩 比基尼美女
Beautiful beaches, bikini-clad bitches,
还有我戴波洛领带的好兄弟
and my bolo tie-wearing brother from another mother,
-菲利普· 里弗斯 -里弗斯传得一手好球
- Philip Rivers. - Rivers can sling it.
队伍还可能搬到洛杉矶
And they could be moving to LA.
我在那两边都有女性问题 不去
I got female problems in both locations. Pass.
里"高[嗨]"城
The Mile "High" City.
超级碗冠军 大♥麻♥合法
Super Bowl champs where the weed is legal
-而且粉丝热情 -而且渴求胜利
- and the fans are passionate. - And hungry.
丹佛几乎没有黑人 好吗
Denver's barely got any black people, all right?
拜托 杰森 T知道的 不去
Come on, Jason, T knows that. Pass.
是没什么黑人 但是大♥麻♥...
They ain't got no black people, but the weed--
大♥麻♥合法 但我又不抽 不去
But the weed is legal. I don't smoke. Pass.
布法罗有薪资空间
Buffalo got cap room.
雷克斯是个好教练
Rex is a player's coach
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表