剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
is a selfish, dishonest,
不可信赖的
untrustworthy...
废物
piece of shit.
对不起 埃迪
I'm sorry, Ed.
我不该那么对待你
I should've never done what I did to you.
你不需要原谅我
You don't need to forgive me.
只要知道 我很抱歉
You just need to know that I'm sorry.
放聪明点
Fucking be smart.
没错 这他妈的才是真话
Yeah, fuck, yeah, that's some truth right there!
我佩服
I can respect that.
大家呢 我佩服 没错
Y'all respect that? I respect that. Yeah!
继续 继续
Work, work, work, work,
继续 继续
work, work, work, work,
继续
work, whoa!
当心跟腱 我们先不练步法
Watch that Achilles. We're not doing foot work yet.
-好 来吗 -慢慢来
- All right, let's go. - You'll get there. Come on.
继续 继续
Work, work, work, work, work.
维农
Vernon!
来见见德克斯特·贝恩斯 你的新队友
I'd like you to meet Dexter Baines, your new teammate.
他也早就来训练了
He came in early to work out, too.
我喜欢看到我的球员有这种激♥情♥
That's the kind of fire I like to see from my men.
他来的比我晚 不过没事
Got here after me, but it's cool.
让德克斯特陪你练吧
Let Dex step in.
好
All right.
好 开始
Okay, go! Work!
下 上
Down grab, up grab!
继续 继续
Work, work.
上
up grab.
悠着点 小伙子们 很好
Easy, boys, easy. Good job.
开始
Okay, go!
继续 继续
Work, work, work.
继续 没错
Work. There you go!
这是怎么回事
So, what is this? What's good?
你想进入王国 对吗
You want access to the kingdom, right?
先过了卫兵这关
First, you gotta get past the guards.
你好 里基 真高兴你能来
What's up, Ricky? Glad you could make it.
是 你们吓死我了
Yeah, y'all had me worried.
-吓死你吗 -是啊
- Worried, man? - Yeah.
伙计 我都在板凳上蹲好多年了
Shit, man, I was buried on the depth chart for years.
这小子大半夜接到一通电♥话♥
Your boy gets a call in the middle of the night.
布雷迪说"半小时后福克斯堡球场见"
Brady says, "Foxboro, 30 minutes."
过去以后 他在三月训练得正欢
Roll up, he's in the bubble training in March.
-真的吗 -我们就是这样 兄弟
- No shit? - That's how we roll, man.
不如你去外接手位置吧 我在槽位
Why don't you line up at the X? I'ma hit the slot.
-什么意思 什么 -我们来接几球
- What you mean? Like-- what? - Let's go get some.
-现在吗 -现在 我们带了手套
- Right now? - Right now. We brought gloves.
-我们都准备了 -是 但我没...
- We're prepared for everything, man. - Yeah, but I ain't got--
欢迎来到爱国者 来吧
Welcome to New England, boss. Let's go.
-专心打 -来吧
- Get to work. - Let's go, let's go.
槽位跑0号♥外侧线路 80号♥折返线路
Let's get zero out slot, 80 hitch open.
-防守阵型呢 -2号♥阵型
- What cover? - Cover two.
我会演示给你看
I'm gonna walk you through it.
引他出去 向前然后回来
Set him out, go ahead and kick back in, so...
我来试试
I'm gonna try it now.
加油
Come on.
很好
Good job.
-注意脚步 -没错
- Feet, feet. - Yep, hit it!
-漂亮 -很好
- Nice. - There we go.
加油
Let's go!
手保持住
Keep your hands...
漂亮 里基
Nice, Ricky.
来
There you go!
要接住啊
Gotta make that catch! Gotta get it.
要打就努力打
You either want it or you don't.
我问一句 贝利奇克给的合同多少钱
Hey, by the way, what-- what's Belichick offering anyway?
150万
A million and a half.
梦想有风险啊
Careful what you wish for.
好 斯特拉斯莫先生
Okay, Mr. Strasmore.
-来做髋关节置换手术 -对
- Here for your hip replacement. - That's right.
-有陪同人员吗 -没 就我一个
- Anyone with you? - Nope, just me.
手术后需要有人帮您办理出院
You will need someone here to check you out after your surgery.
-为什么 -开车送您回家
- Why is that? - To drive you home.
没事 我喊辆优步就好
Ah, it's okay. I'll take an Uber.
好的
Okay.
汤米会带您去病房♥
And Tommy will show you the way.
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表