剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
So forgive me when I say "Have a nice life, Tracy."
天呐 我喜欢这家伙
God damn it, I love this dude, man!
天呐
Jeez.
-你去哪里 -回到文明社会 蠢货
- Hey, where you going? - Back to civilization, dickhead.
等等 等等
Hold up, hold up. Wait.
好了 我知道我刁难了你
Look, all right, I know I gave you a tough time.
我只是想看看你有没有胆量 你确实有
I just wanted to see if you had some cajones, and you do.
上个月有个洛杉矶来的经纪人
I mean, some agent from LA
被医疗直升机从这里抬了出去
had to be medevaced out of here last month.
我已经在像你这样的
I've been doing this too long
弱鸡身上花费了太多时间
to take shit from some weak punk like you.
好吧 伙计 我很抱歉
All right, look, man, I'm-- I'm sorry.
好吗 我说对不起 你听见了
All right? I said I'm sorry. You heard me.
我是真的...我需要你的帮助
Okay? And I really-- I need your help.
比你想象的更需要 特拉维斯
Even more than you know, Travis.
那是不是说我现在有经纪人了
So does that mean I got an agent or what?
安德烈 你为什么这么关心我们
So, Andre, why do you care about us?
这座城市里至少有半打的公♥司♥
Huh? There's at least a half a dozen firms
在争夺运动员
who contend for athletes in the city.
因为这是我的城市 我在这里长大
Oh, because it's my city and I grew up here,
而你们只是经过而已 就像是游客
and you guys are just passing through. You're like tourists.
那你何苦在意我们吃点你的剩饭
So why the fuck do you care if we share the scraps?
你最好小心点 别让萨瑟和苏
Better be careful that the Sizz and Suh
听见你说他们是剩饭
don't hear that you're calling them scraps.
行了 你懂我的意思
Come on, you know what I mean.
听着 我签了萨瑟
Hey, listen, I took Sizz,
所以我不会跟你抢苏
so I won't fight you over Suh.
他是一个收入更高的客户
He's the higher-earning client.
-我不跟你抢 -好
- He's all yours. - Okay.
不如我们就在事情难堪之前收手吧
So why don't we just call that a day before things get ugly?
真有趣
Interesting.
这里面有什么
What do we have in here?
一张我♥操♥♥我♥家保姆的照片吗
A picture of me fucking my nanny?
一张我同时
A picture of me fucking
操♥我♥家三个保姆的照片吗
three of my nannies at once?
听着 只要我能为客户和公♥司♥赚钱
Listen, if I'm making money for my clients and my company,
就没人在乎我♥操♥不操♥我♥家保姆
nobody gives a fuck if I'm fucking my nanny.
你让萨瑟回到他该在的地方
You need to get Sizzle back where he belongs
之后我们再好好谈生意
and then we can get back to business as usual.
怎么样
Okay?
如果你觉得挖出我的黑历史很容易
Now, if you think it was easy for you to dig some shit up on me,
那翻出你搭档乔的黑历史
how easy do you think it's gonna be for me
你觉得又会有多简单呢
to dig up some shit about your partner Joe?
或者想象一下
Or imagine what I can do
我能拿你的黑历史做点什么 朋友
with what I already know about you, my friend.
我不能倒 斯宾塞
I'm too big to fail, Spence.
而你踏进了伤人的世界
And you just entered a world of hurt.
真可耻
Shame on you.
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表