剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
让你学猪叫
and make you oink like a pig.
对 尝尝培"根"的味道
Oh, yeah, get you some of that sweet bacon.
韦德就喜欢这个
Wade likes that.
我看过《激流四勇士》 学的真像
Yeah, I saw "Deliverance." That's good.
我们能换个地方谈谈吗
Is there someplace we can go meet
我不想再听你的脏舅舅们在这废话了
without your dirty uncles breathing moonshine down my neck?
就是问问 你还记得什么叫斜跑战术吧
Just saying, you remember what a slant is, right?
-你现在是要分♥析♥我吗 -没错
- You gonna analyze me now? - You're damn right.
哪怕作为85年的二流新秀
Even as a second-string rookie in '85,
举起隆巴迪奖杯
holding that Lombardi Trophy, man,
也是我此生最棒的感觉
was the best feeling that I ever had.
-最棒的吗 -兄弟
- Best ever? - Hey, man,
我当时感觉被圣光普照了
it was like God's light shone down on me, man.
你这辈子没有能与之相比的时刻了吗
Ain't nothing in your entire life could compare?
你儿子出生时呢
Like maybe the birth of your son?
就差一点 几乎并驾齐驱
Yeah, a close second. Photo finish.
别介意 里基
Don't take it personal, Rick.
你♥爸♥生病了
Your father suffers from an affliction
他脑子长在了屁♥股♥里
called having your head up your own ass.
非常罕见
It's very rare.
而且还遗传
Oh, it's also hereditary.
我已经做手术切除了我的
Oh, I had to have mine surgically removed.
别听他的
Don't listen to him.
里基的优秀品质都是随我
Ricky got all his finer qualities from me.
我的金主来了
Oh, looks like my greenbacks are on the scene.
现在拍拍我的马屁
Now, you say nice things about me,
我就给你一笔不菲的小费
there's a nice, big old tip in it for you.
你当初就没给过小费 铁公鸡
You don't tip in the first place, you cheap motherfucker.
剪好了 哥们
Think you good, man.
关于维农·利特菲尔德的受伤 有很多猜测
A lot of speculation on the cause of Vernon Littlefield's injury.
签署巨额合同之后整个赛季表现平庸
A mediocre year coming off the heels of a huge contract
现在又疑似跟腱撕裂
and now a suspicious torn Achilles.
粉丝和媒体都很好奇
The fans and the media are wondering
这钱花的是否值得 答案即将揭晓
if it was money well spent and they're about to find out.
我们得烧些玉檀木
We should burn some palo santo.
南美洲的圣木
South American holy wood.
能祛除厄运
It cleanses misfortune, man.
我们得烧了整座森林才够
Well, we better burn the whole fucking forest.
他在何时何地受的伤
...it seems to be a mystery
目前依然一无所知
on exactly when and where the injury occurred.
还是没消息 雷吉
Still no word, Reg.
我就说不要相信他 斯宾塞
I always said never trust the man, Spencer.
你什么意思
What the fuck are you talking about?
牛仔队刚宣布要开新闻发布会
Dallas just announced a press conference
对维农的伤病作出说明
about Vernon's injuries.
-什么时候 -今天下午
- When's it going down? - This afternoon.
瞧 这就是告诉别人真♥相♥的下场
See, this is what you get when you give the man the truth.
你就应该说谎
You should have just fucking lied.
球队还没联♥系♥你们吗
Team hasn't called you yet?
他们想惩罚我们 羞辱维农
They want to punish us. They want to humiliate Vern.
让他经受被世界唾弃的感觉
Let him find out when the rest of the world does.
-好 我继续联♥系♥牛仔队 -赶紧的
- All right, I'll keep trying Dallas. - And hurry the fuck up.
你客户在这快崩溃了
Your client is over here having a meltdown.
再见 雷吉
Good-bye, Reg.
安德森就不能开车过来
Anderson couldn't just drive here?
一定要开这艘"混♥蛋♥号♥"吗
He had to take the SS Fucking Asshole?
这破船让我起鸡皮疙瘩
This fucking boat gives me the creeps.
你猜他找我们干吗
What do you think he wants to see us about?
我有种预感 我在罗利酒店碰到了维多利亚
I got a hunch. I bumped into Victoria at the Raleigh.
别扯淡 她为"苏家餐馆"再次谢我们了吗
Oh, no shit. Did she thank us again for Suh Casa?
没有 她忙着跟安德烈吃午饭呢
No, she was too busy having lunch with Andre.
什么
Get the fuck out.
我们被耍了
We got played.
他让我们追逐"猛料" 自己却去找苏
He made us chase Spice while he hijacked Suh.
你真觉得他会抛弃我们吗
Do you really think he'll bail on us?
我知道安德烈的手段
I know how Andre operates.
苏留不住了
Suh's as good as gone.
那我们怎么跟老头子说
What the fuck are we gonna tell the old man?
你们喜欢贝利尼酒吗
You guys like Bellinis?
非常喜欢
Love Bellinis.
秘诀是要把籽滤出来
The secret's in keeping the seeds out.
看上去真好喝
Looks delicious.
事情怎样了
So, how's things?
非常好 从没这么好过
Things are great. Never better.
-没错 我还买♥♥了只猫 -真的吗
- Yeah, got a cat. - Really?
什么品种
What kind?
-天呐 -我能说句实话吗
- Oh, my God-- - Can I be honest?
我根本不在乎
I really don't give a shit.
我听说维农·利特菲尔德
I hear Vernon Littlefield
可能要被达拉斯牛仔队解雇了
might get released by the Dallas Cowboys.
里基·杰瑞特刚被海豚队拒绝了
Ricky Jerret just got passed over by the Dolphins.
签来恩达姆孔·苏也于事无补
Having Ndamukong Suh on the roster just doesn't cut it anymore.
-我能问你件事吗 斯宾塞 -可以
- Can I ask you something, Spencer? - Yep.
你们部门到底在干吗
What are you doing with the division?
你能给我点料
Can you give me something,
让我相信你真的有计划吗
anything that makes me believe you have a plan?
-特拉维斯·马赫 -那个佛州州立的疯子吗
- Travis Mach. - The nutjob from FSU?
真遗憾这甲板上没地方翻跟斗
I wish there were room on this deck for cartwheels.
-他是百分百的首轮秀 -真的吗
- He's a surefire first-round draft pick. - Really?
专家说他能挤进首轮就很走运了
Pundits say he's lucky if he even makes it into the first round.
但在我们手里他肯定是前十 易如反掌
But in our hands he's gonna be top 10, easy.
他会签个大合同
He's gonna sign a huge contract.
吸引更多的年轻客户
He's gonna attract more young clients.
带领我们走向未来
And he's gonna lead us right into the future.
球员协会禁止你接触他
NFLPA forbids you to touch him.
-没有风险就没有回报 -回报
- No risk, no reward. - Ah, reward.
说到今天的主题了
That brings me to the theme of the day.
你们还真是会奖励[回报]自己
You guys are certainly great at rewarding yourselves.
我们来看看 烤栅之都刷了1200
Let's see, 1,200 at Capital Grille.
美国连锁高档牛排馆品牌
基拉戈的海滩酒吧600块
600 for a beach bar in Key Largo.
作为收尾 在窈窕淑女花了2000块
And wrapping it up, two grand at Tootsie's,
"波"光无限的迪士尼乐园
the Disney World of tits.
我们想留住"猛料"亚当斯
We were trying to save Spice Adams.
工作日夜晚花了4000
Four grand on a weeknight
就为留住一个退役的小卒子
to save a retired nobody.
-每位客户都很重要 -我有个主意
- Every client matters. - Here's an idea.
有点古怪 疯狂
A little wacky, a little crazy,
离经叛道
a little unorthodox.
请给我拉来真正在挣钱的新客户
Bring me new clients who actually make money.
然后用那钱去投资
And then invest that money.
你们为什么要留住他
Why did he need to be saved?
我们挖来了萨瑟
We kind of poached T-Sizzle
因此产生了些矛盾
and we caught some fire for it.
你们从谁那里挖的他
Who exactly did you kind of poach him from?
-迈阿密财富管理 -安德烈吗
- Miami Wealth Management. - Andre?
安德烈
Andre.
你在开玩笑吧 这是个笑话吗
You're kidding, right? This is a joke?
你们当真干得出啊 你们是小毛鱼
You're taking this on the road? You are minnows.
小毛鱼不跟着鲨鱼游是有原因的
Okay? Minnows do not go after sharks for a reason.
鲨鱼会生吞了你 整只咽下
They will eat you alive, swallow you whole,
再当鱼饵吐出来 这是谁的主意
spit you out for bait. Whose idea was this?
不管跟不跟我们签约 萨瑟都不会再跟他签
Sizz was gonna leave him whether he signed with us or not.
-没道理让别人抢... -是我的主意
- No sense in letting somebody else get-- - It was my idea.
我承担全部责任
And I take full responsibility.
谢谢你 斯宾塞 真的
I appreciate that, Spencer. I really do.
帮我个忙 下次你再有好点子
Do me a favor-- next time you have a bright idea,
请别行动好吗
kind of don't do it.
现在从我船上滚下去
Now get off my boat.
不 喝了贝利尼酒
No, finish your Bellinis.
现在滚吧
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表