剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
而且 你都没接到过体测邀请
By the way, you weren't even invited to the combine.
却拿到了三座超级碗冠军
He overcame that for three Super Bowls.
你明白职业球员
You know you cannot measure
不能光靠体测去衡量
a professional football player that way.
是 没人比我更清楚
I get it, man. Nobody gets it better than I do.
但我的选择是基于我获得的信息
But I make my picks based on the information I have.
多给我点信息 或许能有不同结果
Give me more information, maybe you'll get a different result.
你现在是想钓鱼还是想吵架
Now, you want to fish or you want to fuck around?
有道理 我们钓鱼吧
All right, fair enough. Let's fish.
来
Come on.
今天会很漫长
All right, this is gonna be a long day.
我们得再多弄点喝的
I think we need to up the drinks.
这不是水 伙计
This isn't water, buddy.
他还能接受吗
So, how'd he take it?
我猜还好吧
Uh, o-okay, I guess.
他肯定更愿意听你 而不是西费特说
I'm sure he preferred hearing it from you, not from Siefert.
宝贝 没人想听到那消息
Baby, nobody want to hear that news.
每个球员都是 太惨了
Not one player. It's all so sad.
你知道莉迪亚有哮喘吗
Did you know little Lydia has got asthma?
-真的吗 -对 他们很喜欢他们的医生
- She does? - Yes, and they love their doctor.
好医生难找
Hard to find.
这事让我都想掉眼泪了
Whole thing just makes me want to cry.
你没跟他说 是不是
You didn't tell him, did you?
说不出口
I couldn't.
我说不出口
I couldn't. What do you-- I couldn't do it.
查尔斯 这不是你的决定
Charles, this is not your decision.
就像他们裁你的时候
Just like it wasn't your decision
也不是由你决定的
when they decided to cut your ass.
你不说 西费特就会说
If you don't tell him, Siefert will.
掉头
Turn the car around.
幸会
Good to see you.
你说什么里德都会听的
Reed will listen to anything you say to him.
-乔瑟夫·库特尔 -安德烈
- Joseph Krutel. - Andre.
看到你没带保镖真好
Good to see you without your bodyguard.
我真希望也能这么对你说
Well, I wish I could say the same for you.
马丁吗 他是买♥♥这房♥子送的
Oh, Martin. He came with the house.
这栋房♥子真棒
Ah, well, what a great house it is.
对我来说小了点 你知道吗
A little small for my tastes, you know?
没地方停我的飞机
No place to land my jet.
不如我们俩去喝一杯吧
Why don't we have a drink in private?
有些事想和你聊聊
There's a couple things I want to talk to you about.
是啊 何乐不为
Yeah, sure. Why not?
如果我出了什么事 告诉斯宾塞那不是意外
If something happens to me, tell Spencer it wasn't an accident.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
你好 我叫里基
Hello. My name is Ricky.
你们国家真漂亮
You have a beautiful country.
我的老天
Sh-- great Negro Jesus!
你好
Hi.
我不知道有人在这
I didn't know anybody was here.
我们才到的 我是娜塔莉
We just arrived. I'm Natalie.
我是珍娜
I'm Jenna.
-我是里基 -我们认识你
- I'm Ricky. - We know who you are.
你在干什么 里基
So what are you doing, Ricky?
学希伯来语
Learning Hebrew.
我打算去耶路撒冷朝圣
Planning on making a pilgrimage to Jerusalem.
祈祷一下 你们两位从哪里来的
Get my pray on. Where y'all ladies from anyway?
新奥尔良
New Orleans.
这是TTD的主意吧
TTD put you up to this.
是 他觉得我们能帮你做决定
Yeah, well, he figured we could help you make a decision.
新奥尔良有几间南方最好的浸信会教堂
New Orleans has some of the best Baptist services in the South.
很适合有信仰的男人
Perfect for a man of faith.
我还认识几个很棒的地♥产♥经纪
And I have some great real estate contacts.
能帮你找到好房♥子
I can get you a sick place to live.
所以你们是穿着比基尼的旅游局吗
So you ladies are like the board of tourism in bikinis.
差不多吧
Something like that.
那就聊聊房♥产 上来吧
Let's talk real estate. Come on up.
当心
Watch yourself.
上钩了
Oh, there he is.
一条大鱼
The big one.
好家伙
Atta boy.
加油 马克
Come on, Mark.
你输了吧 特拉维斯
Kicking your ass, Travis.
注意了姑娘们 学着点
Pay attention, ladies. You might just learn something.
我说了我会先钓到 特拉维斯
I told you I'd bag one first, Travis.
现在我知道里基这大嘴巴从哪来的了
Ah, now I know where Ricky gets his big mouth from.
-你欠我一百块 -他们撤回了报价
- You owe me a hundred. - They just pulled his offer.
你说真的吗
You fucking serious?
结束就是结束了 伙计
When it's over, it's over, pal.
拖不回船上就不是你的
It ain't yours unless you get it in the boat.
-他要去哪里 -特拉维斯
- Where the hell's he going? - Travis.
-我要去抓那条鱼 -别去
- I'm going to get the fish. - Don't get the fish.
没事的 回来
The fish is fine. Get back in the boat.
大家才不管你能不能徒手抓旗鱼
Hey, the world doesn't care if you can manhandle a sailfish.
他们想知道你能跑多快
They want to know how fast he can run.
卡里尔跑了4秒65 卢克4秒58
Khalil ran a 4.65. Luke a 4.58.
你有什么本事 特拉维斯
What you got under the hood, Travis?
他随时都能跑出4秒6来
Hey, he can run a 4.6 anywhere, anytime.
不如现在就跑吧
How about right now?
我赌一千块他现在就能跑
I'll bet you 1,000 bucks he can do it right now.
在喝了六罐酒以后吗 我赌
After a six-pack of beer? You're on.
我以为今天就是来放松的
Uh-- uh, I thought today was like leisure day.
戴夫船长 找块40码长的陆地吧
Captain Dave. Just need 40 yards of dry land.
谢谢 把刀放下去
Thank you, buddy. Put the knife away.
拉拉筋 你要跑步了
Stretch. You're gonna run.
我想要一栋南方哥特式的房♥子
What I really want is a place with that Southern Goth style.
别给我找闹鬼的
Don't give me no haunted house.
新奥尔良鬼魂可多了 对吗
You know New Orleans got a lot of ghosts, right?
没问题
We can manage that.
你的教会活动也能赶走恶灵
And all your church work will ward off any evil spirits.
哈利路亚
Hallelujah.
天呐
Oh, man.
我在这都不得安宁
I can't get no peace around here.
失陪了
Excuse me.
你好 杰森
Shalom, Jason.
我有些不好的消息告诉你 里基
I got some not such good news for you, Ricky.
-圣徒队撤回了报价 -为什么
- The Saints pulled their offer. - What the fuck for?
-因为你老爸 -丹尼斯和这事有什么关系
- Well, it's your old man. - What's Dennis got to do with this?
不如你看看他的推特吧
Why don't you go check his Twitter feed?
稍等
Hold on.
丹尼斯·杰瑞特
新奥尔良去死吧
布法罗给我儿子@里基·杰瑞特 的报价更好
那个专横的狗逼玩意儿
That overbearing motherfucker!
我再打给你 杰森 操
I'll call you back, Jason. What the--?
你在安德森的表现很棒
You're doing a great job at ASM.
我也希望能独揽功绩 但这是团队的努力
I wish I could take all the credit, but it's a team effort.
从我的角度来看不是
Not from where I'm sitting.
你是公♥司♥里唯一有用的人
You are the only commodity that they have.
斯宾塞 你知道的
Spencer, you know,
不过是个假冒的财务经理
he's masquerading as a finance manager.
不如你来我的团队吧
Why don't you come join my team?
所以你才让安娜请我来这吗
Is that why you had Anna invite me?
等等 你都没胆子亲自请我吗
Ah, wait, you didn't have the nerve to do it yourself?
还是觉得我会拒绝你
Or maybe you thought I'd turn you down.
没人拒绝我
That never happens.
我是在给你条出路 年薪50万
I'm offering you a way out. $500,000 a year.
你在安德森的底薪是35万
You're making 350 as a base salary at ASM.
你怎么知道我挣多少
How the fuck do you know what I make?
我靠消息建起了一座帝国
I've built an empire on information.
你的功课做得真不错
Well, kudos for doing your homework.
斯宾塞就是个漂亮门面
Spencer is just a pretty facade.
你才是运转那台机器的轴心
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表