剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
尤其是我们自己还没有稳定下来
especially when we're not cleared by the league yet.
要我说 我们在正式注册之前先老实点
I say we play it clean until we're officially registered
之后再去抢这一单
and then we can just chase after Sizz
或者我们想要的其他单
and whoever the fuck else we want.
-你好 乔 -你好 基思
- Hey, Joe. - What's up, Keith?
我们现在走开
We walk away now,
萨瑟就会告诉所有人我们是怂逼
Sizz puts it on the streets that we pussied out.
你觉得我在意吗
You think I give a shit about that?
从小到大别人都叫我怂逼
I've been called a pussy my whole life.
我相信你 但我不要被叫
Yeah, I'm sure you have, but it's not gonna start with me now.
-你个怂逼 -够了
- You're a pussy. - Watch it.
别担心 过段时间就适应了 怂逼
Don't worry, you get used to it with time. You're a pussy.
-你够了 -怂逼 你个怂逼
- Don't do that. - Pussy. You fucking pussy.
-看到没 你开始麻木了 -别说了
- See, you're starting to get numb to it. Pussy. - Don't do it.
要哭了吗 怂逼
You crying, pussy?
别再说了
Don't do that.
-萨瑟 我们接了 -太好了
- Sizz, we're in. - Fuckin' A.
你现在得给安德烈打电♥话♥
You got to call Andre right now,
告诉他你要换公♥司♥
tell him you're making a change.
没问题
Yeah, all right.
他说不定都不会接 不过管他呢
Probably ain't gonna take the call, but, you know, fuck it.
安德烈·艾伦办公室
Andre Alan's office.
特雷尔·萨格斯找安德烈·艾伦 谢谢
It's Terrell Suggs calling for Andre Alan, please.
-你好 特雷尔 稍等一下 -好的
- Hi, Terrell. Can you hold, please? - Sure.
这是他们的套路
This is their routine.
她会装作去找他
She gonna act like she's gonna go get him,
然后回来礼貌地
then she gonna come back and politely
叫我玩儿蛋去
and tell me to go fuck myself.
-瞧着吧 -你好 塞
- Watch. - Hello, Sizz.
-安德烈 -很高兴你打过来
- Andre? - I'm glad you called.
听着 我给你留了明天公开赛的票
Listen, I reserved you some passes to the Open tomorrow.
到时候一起谈谈工作
I'd love to see you there, talk business.
好 听上去不错
Uh, yeah. Yeah, that sound good.
明天见
Um, yeah, see you tomorrow.
-我很期待 -好的
- I look forward to it. - All right, cool.
-操 -说好的无情打脸呢
- Shit. - Wow, way to dig in on his ass.
那样太绝情了 老兄
Shit, it seemed kind of cold-blooded, man.
我可不想在电♥话♥上这样
I didn't want to do this shit over the phone.
还是明天面对面谈吧
Be better to do it tomorrow in person.
在那之前 我们还不能签约
Till then, this doesn't go any further.
-好的 -好的
- Bet. - All right.
-谢谢款待 -欢迎加入我们
- Thanks for the burger. - Welcome to the family.
-谢谢了 -没事
- Hey, appreciate it. - All right.
祝你们明天谈判好运
Hey, man, good luck tomorrow at the Open.
等等 你在说什么
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you talking about?
这事可跟我没关系了
Shit, it's not my fight anymore.
我有财务经理帮我处理
Got my managers to handle shit like that for me.
-交给我们 -好 别怂哦
- We got you. - All right. Don't pussy out.
多谢邀请 大长腿
Thanks for the invite, Legs.
我自带午餐都带二十年了
I've been brown-bagging it for nearly 20 years.
-你得多出来转转 吉米 -没错
- You've got to get out more, Jim. - Amen.
听着
Listen, um,
我希望我们可以谈谈米奇的事
I was hoping we could discuss the Mitch situation.
他适应得不错
Oh, he's blending in well.
那则阿朗佐·库历签约报道做得很好
Did a very good job with the Alonzo Cooley signing.
感谢你这么关心
Thank you for being so gracious.
实际上 我有点疑惑
Well, actually, I was a little confused as to--
里奇·杰瑞特那事怎么样了
Hey, what's up with the Ricky Jerret thing?
现在没有什么里基·杰瑞特的事
Uh, right now there is no Ricky Jerret thing.
他是自♥由♥球员
He's a free agent.
库历签了个大合同 如果杰瑞特走人
Cooley signed a big contract, so if Jerret leaves town,
我想第一时间知道他去哪里
I want to be the first to break where he lands.
你有资源
You've got sources.
他和斯宾瑟·斯特拉斯莫关系不错
He and Spencer Strasmore are tight.
我们有点偏离话题了 杰米
Okay, we got off track here, Jim.
我只是说 杰瑞特身上应该会有好新闻
I'm just saying that Jerret sounds like a very compelling story
而你碰巧有优势[钢管]
on which you happen to have pole position.
无意双关哈
Completely accidental pun.
你想要故事的话 叫米奇去要
Well, you want that story, put Mitch on it.
让他对得起你多付的两万美金
Make him earn the extra 20 grand you pay him.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我来跟你谈薪金问题 你却坐在这
I came here to discuss equal pay, and you're sitting here
叫我用私人关系去套故事
asking me to use a personal relationship to hook a story.
-我没恶意 大长腿 -叫我特雷茜
- I'm not judging, Legs. - Call me Tracy.
-别这样 -这点要求都不行吗
- Oh, come on. - Is that too much to ask?
别告诉我你失去幽默感了
Don't tell me you've lost your sense of humor.
我记忆里的双关女皇在哪里
What happened to the queen of the double entendre
我可爱死她了
that I used to know and love?
她叫你找你的男宠米奇去套故事
She told you to go get pole position on your new bitch Mitch
以及她不干了
and then she quit.
什么
What?
大长腿
Legs.
-好了 -不行 再来
- Okay, all right. - No, come on. Come on. Come on.
再来 再来
Come on. Come on.
够了 可以了
Okay, all right. That's it, you done.
原来挨打也是个训练项目
I didn't know flogging was a training method.
你壮成这样
Built like a brick shit house.
-这哪里伤得到你 -问帕奎奥
- There's no way that hurt you. - Ask Pacquiao.
这招有用 可以抵御疼痛
Shit works. Preps you for the pain.
你该试试冲浪板什么的
You should look into taking up paddleboarding or something.
-西费特怎么说 -他说自己也没办法
- What Siefert say? - He claims his hands are tied.
看上去那边情况糟透了
Things seem really fucked up over there.
可不是吗 我都没接到训练通知
Tell me about it. I can't even get a call about OTAs
合同却定好了
and my deal's already set.
不知感恩 不配为人
A lack of gratitude speaks volumes about a man.
就是说的西费特
That's a good Siefert.
这可是摩根·弗里曼说的
Morgan Freeman channeling motherfucker.
他们没法像我们一样看待市场
They just don't see the market the way we do.
说自己没钱了
They claim they don't have any money.
我要我应得的
I want what I deserve.
如果要去别的队 我也愿意
And if I got to go elsewhere, I will.
你说的是钱 还是尊重
You talking about money or respect, though?
-在橄榄球里是一回事 -你想要钱
- In this game, it's the same thing. - You want to get paid.
我保证我们会让你有钱拿
I promise you we're gonna get you paid.
杰森在全力以赴 我也是
Jason's all over it. So am I.
我向你保证
You have my word.
好吧 那我怎么办
All right. So what about me?
我安排你跟柏格教练见面
I'm gonna set you up with Coach Berg, okay?
你请他喝几杯啤酒
And you buy the man a couple of beers,
他会把情况跟你讲清楚 好吗
and he's gonna give you the truth, all right?
我今天就联♥系♥他
I'll call him today.
就这样吗
That's the plan?
如果你是维农 你会付我多少钱
If you were Vernon, how much would you pay me?
你是说薪水吗
What do you mean, like a salary?
对 比如说周薪多少
Yeah, let's say weekly.
我不知道 不如...
Oh, I don't know. Let's--
我们算一下
let's run those numbers, huh?
零
Nothing.
-零吗 -是的 就是零
- Nothing? - Yeah, you heard me. Nothing.
如果可以比零更少 我一定会那么做的
If I could pay you less than nothing, I'd pay you that.
你都不知道我为维农做了什么
You have no idea of all the stuff I do for Vernon.
没错 所以我一分钱都不愿给你
Exactly right. That's why I would pay you less than nothing.
你出去玩 应该付钱给我
You should pay me to hang out.
我提供食物 妹子 旅行
I provide food, females, travel,
欢乐 车子 派对
fun, cars, parties.
你♥他♥妈♥有什么
What the fuck do you provide?
好吧
Okay.
这是在玩角色扮演吗
Okay, so this is like a role-play thing.
是我在扮 你演你自己就行
For me it is. You're playing yourself.
好 我是你最鼓励你的人
Okay, I'm your main motivator.
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表