剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
我们去年配合得不错 我希望能继续的
Had a good year last year. I was hoping for a few more.
我还没有回复公羊
I still haven't given them an answer.
为什么 你在等什么
Why? What's the hold up?
我终于找到了一辈子都渴望的东西
I finally got what I've been missing my entire fucking life,
却要这么逃跑吗
and I'm gonna just flee the scene?
你和丹尼斯还可以联♥系♥
Well, you and Dennis are still keeping in touch.
你了解我 查尔斯
You know me, Chuck.
我在休赛期的所有感情
Every off-season relationship I've ever had
到了球季开赛都会停止的
comes to a complete dead stop when it's time to ball.
让他觉得他也为你的决定出力了
Make him feel like he's a part of your decision.
你会见识到一场简单对话能有多大效果的
You'll see how much good can come from one simple conversation.
没你我真不知道怎么办 兄弟
I don't know what I'd do without you, man.
以后我们打电♥话♥的频率
You're probably gonna develop a brain tumor
可能会让你长脑瘤
from all the phone sessions we'll have to pull.
最好买♥♥副耳机吧
Better get an earpiece.
告诉你吧
Tell you what.
如果我接受合同
I do accept the offer,
以后午餐
I'll pick up the tab on lunch,
晚餐 早餐 连零食都是我请
dinner, breakfast, hell, I'll even throw in snacks.
-管你一辈子 -好
- The rest of your life. - Okay.
-说定了 -说定了
- Bet. - Bet.
那你可得把3600万都挣到
Hey, you're gonna need every dime of that $36 million.
放马来吧 黑天鹅
Come on, Black Swan.
谢谢你 兄弟
Thank you, bro.
还剩两个顺位了 斯宾塞
Two picks left, Spence.
我开始觉得
You know, I'm starting to think
我走之后会想念你的
I'm gonna miss you when I'm gone.
-是德克斯特·贝恩斯吗 -对 先生
- Is this Dexter Baines? - Yes, sir.
-欢迎来到牛仔队 -谢谢您 先生
- Welcome to the Cowboys. - Thank you, sir.
不客气
You got it.
杰森
最好去和维农聊聊 牛仔选了贝恩斯
坚持住 伙计
Hang tight, buddy.
是啊
Yeah.
第四顺位的达拉斯正在倒计时
Dallas is on the clock at number four with a defense
他们需要在托尼·罗默时代过去前
that needs to improve before the window closes
达拉斯正在倒计时
补强球队防守
on the Tony Romo era.
-你们好 幸会 -你好
- Guys, good to see you. Steph. - Hi!
-韦斯 你怎么样 -你好 兄弟
- Mwah. Wes. How you doing? - What's up, dude?
-我们今晚得好好开心一下 好吗 -好
- We're gonna have some fun tonight, okay? - All right.
好 见到你真高兴
All right, good to see you.
我要跟你说两句话 伙计
I need to talk to you for a second, man.
-不能等等吗 -不行
- Can it wait? - It cannot, no.
-现在就要说 来 -这些人
- Right now, come on. - These are the guys
是将在未来定义你的球队的人们
to define your team for years to come.
这样不对 斯宾塞 他们都没通知我
This ain't right, Spence. Man, they ain't called me.
-维农 我理解 -牛仔都没...
- Vernon, I understand, - Dallas ain't called--
这不代表你被取代了 好吗
That doesn't mean you're being replaced, okay?
没人能保证贝恩斯就打得出头
There's no guarantee that Baines will even pan out.
我那么拼命复健为了什么 斯宾塞
I've been busting my ass in rehab for what, Spence?
为了继续做你做的事
To get back to doing what you do,
那就是打球 好吗
which is playing football, okay?
我知道还需要时间 但你能康复的
I know it's far away right now, but you're gonna get there.
操♥你♥妈♥的达拉斯 操
Motherfucking Dallas, fuck you!
告诉你吧
And I'll tell you what,
当你的名字早早就被喊出
you come off the board at the beginning of day one,
你的人生也会永远改变
and your life is changed forever.
今晚这栋大楼里有一些幸福的小伙子们
There are some very blessed men in the building here tonight,
你能感觉到
and you can feel it.
乌鸦队正在倒计时
Baltimore is on the clock at number six.
他们可靠切实的管理层
Solid, no-nonsense front office over there
让球队年复一年地有机会角逐超级碗
has kept the Ravens in the hunt year after year.
他们精明而实际
They play it hard-nosed.
萨瑟 你在这吗
Hey, Sizz? You down here?
萨瑟 别在我白衬衫上搞啊 才洗干净
Sizz, not on my whites. That shit's clean.
现在又脏了 伙计
Shit ain't clean no more, man.
萨瑟 我要和你说句话
Sizz, I need you for a second.
现在吗
Now?
我们在忙着呢
We're kind of in the middle of something.
一分钟就好
It'll only take a minute.
我需要你为我打通电♥话♥ 萨瑟
I need you to make a phone call for me, Sizz.
-马上 -操
- Right now. - Fuck.
当你接起电♥话♥时那股真实的情感
The raw emotion when you picked up that phone call--
跟我说说吧
take me through that.
那是特别兴奋的感觉
I mean, it was a feeling of excitement.
我觉得自己实现了更大的目标
I feel like I've achieved something bigger
是我从没想过会实现的
than what I ever thought I could achieve.
我拼尽全力来到这一刻 听到...
I worked my butt off to get to this moment, and to hear those--
你真是害惨我了 不是吗 斯宾塞
Well, you've really screwed me over, here, didn't you, Spence?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你承诺我能进前五的 对吧
You promised me I'd go top five, right?
别有事就怪别人 好吗
Don't start blaming everybody else, okay?
我没有怪别人 我在怪你
No, I'm not blaming everyone else, I'm blaming you.
如果从一开始我们就按我的方式...
If we would've done this shit my way from the beginning--
你的方式吗 你知道
Your way? You realize the fucking hole
你一开始把我们害成...
that you dug for us in the beginning of--
接电♥话♥
Answer your phone.
我的手动不了了
I can't even move my hands right now.
你好
Hello?
-是特拉维斯·麦克吗 -是的
- Is this Travis Mack? - Yes, it is.
我是奥齐·纽瑟姆 巴尔的摩乌鸦队经理
This is Ozzie Newsome, Baltimore Ravens GM.
特雷尔·萨格斯可是说了你不少好话
Terrell Suggs had some very nice things to say about you.
我们在第六顺位选择你 小子
We're taking you at six, son.
欢迎来到乌鸦队
Welcome to the Ravens.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
抱歉你没能成第五
I'm sorry you didn't go number five.
我都开始觉得我要进第二轮了 兄弟
I was starting to think I wasn't going first round, man.
-你真是点石成金 -兄弟
- You are a miracle worker. - Man!
-过来 我们做到了 -是的
- Get in here. We did it! - Wow. Yeah!
-我们鸡♥巴♥碰到了 我敢肯定 -是的
- We just touched dicks. I'm pretty sure. - Yes, we did.
-我不在乎 -来吧 宝贝
- I don't care. - Come on, baby.
-我们成功了 -你太帅了
- Hey, we did it. - You sexy man.
你太帅了
You are a sexy man.
-谢谢 谢谢 -过来
- Oh, thank you, thank you. - Come on.
-谢谢 -维农
- Thank you. - Vern!
来
Come on.
-过来 -各位 各位
- Come on. - Ladies and gentlemen, ladies and gentlemen,
各位
ladies and gentlemen.
敬今晚的主角
To the man of the hour...
恭喜他以第六顺位当选
...who just went number six in the NFL draft.
特雷尔·萨格斯 谢谢你
Terrell Suggs, thank you.
特拉维斯·麦克 又一只巴尔的摩乌鸦飞来了
Travis Mack, new Baltimore Raven's in the house.
也敬斯宾塞单飞了
Hey, yo, here's to Spencer for striking out on his own.
去他妈的安德森 兄弟
Fuck Anderson for firing you, bro.
真的 只有怂逼才替人打工
For real, infrastructure's for pussies, anyway.
我说了该早告诉他的
I told you we should've told him earlier.
我说了什么
What'd I say?
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表