剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
或许再回球场吧
maybe get your ass back on the football field
我们继续斗
and we can do it again there.
想都别想 伙计 不去
No fucking way, big boy. No.
我只是来坦率地告诉你
I just came over here to tell you man-to-man
我们是一种人
we're one and the same.
不如大家握手言和吧
Why don't we bury this and just move on?
没问题
Fuck it, man. We good.
-我们没事了吗 -没事了
- We're good? - We're good.
好 你今晚玩得开心
All right. You have fun tonight.
有任何需要 联♥系♥我
You need anything, you call me.
好
All right.
-搏命打 -搏命打
- Ball so hard. - Ball so hard.
-好兄弟 -好了
- My man. - All right.
搏命打
Ball so hard.
退后 退后
Stand back. Stand back.
下来啊 下来
Come on! Come on!
没错
Yeah!
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
-看 也没那么难 -轻而易举
- You see? That wasn't so hard. - It's a walk in the park.
我以为你们要杀了对方
I thought you guys were gonna murder each other.
那是以前的斯宾塞
That's the old Spencer.
进化版的新斯宾塞相信第二次机会
The new and improved Spencer believes in second chances.
也不算吧
Eh, not really.
我要签下萨瑟
I'm gonna sign Sizzle
夺走安德烈所有的客户
and I'm gonna take the rest of Andre's clients.
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表