剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
安德烈在这干什么
What the fuck is Andre doing here?
我不知道 亲爱的
I have no idea, Boo-boo.
我上班时他们就在里面了
Got to my desk and they were already in there.
我必须承认 玩弄斯宾塞和乔
I got to admit that toying with Spencer and Joe
是人生最大的乐趣之一
has been one of life's great joys,
但是我想是时候像个商人一样解决问题了
but I think it's time to settle this like businessmen.
好 你有什么想法
Okay. What do you have in mind?
我想给安德森体育部出个价
I want to make an offer on ASM.
我没有丝毫出♥售♥的意愿
I have absolutely no desire to sell.
这个部门刚成立
This division's still in diapers
-小伙子们也做得很好 -他们在自寻死路
- and my boys are killing it. - They're killing themselves.
恩达姆孔·苏依然是联盟收入最高的人之一
Ndamukong Suh is still one of the top earners in this league.
他是超级巨星 是野兽
He's a superstar. He is a beast.
但是你不能依靠一位客户就建立一个公♥司♥
But you cannot build a company on the back of one single client.
没错 但如果乔和斯宾塞
Well, that's true, but if Joe and Spencer
在没有球员协会认可的情况下
are building this company without the benefit
都已经做得这么好
of the NFLPA stamp of approval,
那么设想一下
let's just imagine just for a second
他们拿到了执照会如何
what they're gonna do once they do get it.
每个汤姆 迪克和德布拉克肖
Every Tom, Dick, and D'Brickashaw
都会拿着支票排队呢
will be lining up with transfer slips.
是啊 或许那个
Yeah, maybe that certain
佛州州立的线卫就是
linebacker from Florida State University.
特拉维斯·麦克
Travis Mack.
特拉维斯·麦克怎么了
What about Travis Mack?
布雷特 我们都知道没有注册执照
Come on, Bret, we both know that courting a kid out of college
与选秀新人接触是诱骗
without your registration is considered tampering.
真可耻
Shame on you.
你来这是要指控我吗
Are you here to make an accusation?
-不 -还是来出价的
- No. - Or are you here to make an offer?
我来这里不是为指控你
Accusations? No, that's not why I'm here.
我是个商人 安德烈 不是个混♥蛋♥
I'm a businessman, okay, Andre, not an asshole.
无论如何 请你赶快出价吧
By all means, please, go ahead and make an offer.
记住至少要是个八位数
Just make sure there are seven zeros on it
不然我是不会看的
or I'm not gonna take a look at it.
跟你聊天总是很愉快
It's always good to hang with you.
我也是
Same here.
帮我给卡特娅一个大大的拥抱和吻
Give a big hug and a kiss to Katya for me.
-我会的 -顺便说一句
- I will do that. - And by the way,
我跟你握手
just because I shook your hand
不代表同意你八位数的出价
doesn't mean I agreed to the seven zeros.
那九位数怎么样
How about making it eight?
最后一件事
One last thing.
苏 他现在是我的人了
Suh, he's with me now.
你说什么
Come again?
你要好好关注你的小伙子们 布雷特
You got to keep a closer eye on your boys, Bret.
球员协会 他们可很关注
The NFLPA, they certainly are.
安德烈
Andre.
你怎么样 我一直在看你办公室
How are you? I was looking at your office.
看起来不够温馨呀 我要送你一张
Not quite homey enough. I'm gonna send you a framed image
当初你我在一起很开心的裱框照
of me and you from the old days when you were happy.
走开
Get out of here.
我要一公斤玻利维亚可♥卡♥因♥
I'll take a kilo of Bolivian yayo
和一颗核弹头
and a nuclear warhead.
天呐
Jesus.
你在这干什么 麦克斯
What the fuck are we doing here, Max?
低调行事
Keeping a low profile.
我的妈呀 你怎么了
Holy shit, what happened to you?
很明显 我的魅力还不够
Apparently my charm only goes so far.
我能为你做什么
What can I do for you?
我对安德烈感觉不太好
Oh, I got a bad feeling about Andre.
想让你挖得再深一些
I need you to dig a little deeper,
看能不能找到一些合法的把柄
see if you can find something legit we can use against him.
-比如恋童黄♥片♥吗 -不是
- Like kiddie porn? - No.
天呐 跟生意有关的
Jesus Christ. Something business related.
-招♥妓♥ -妈呀 算了
- Prostitutes. - Oh, my God, never mind.
我来搞定安德烈
I'll handle Andre.
那我省事儿了 还有事吗
Less work for me. Anything else?
对 还有一些
Yeah, yeah, there's something else.
看能不能找到斯宾塞的事
See what you can find on Spencer.
天堂也有烦恼啊
Trouble in paradise?
不知道 我只想让自己安心一点
Yeah, I don't know. I just need peace of mind.
好吧 这件事
Okay, well, there is one nugget
我不费吹灰之力就能做到
I can share without even lifting a finger.
我不知道这样好不好
I'm not sure this is a good idea.
这是向全世界显示你有头脑的机会
It's your chance to show the world you got a brain.
是 我们难道不能
Yeah, well, can't we just
就抽抽大♥麻♥ 玩玩摩托艇吗
get baked and rent some Jet Skis or something?
你想在十二位不动吗
You want to stay at number 12?
不 我十二位当选
No, I'm saying if I go 12,
你和杰森就少了个客户
you and Jason do lose a client.
那更要拍了
Even more reason to do this.
而且你不是我的客户 记住
And you're not my client. Remember that.
如果有人问起 你不是
If anybody asks, you're not my client.
-我要怎么... 你好 -进去
- What am I supposed to-- hello. Hey. - Come on.
-斯宾塞 -格雷泽
- Spence, Spence. - Glaze.
-真准时 我喜欢 -好兄弟
- Right on time, buddy. I like it. - My man.
-你好吗 -幸会
- How are you, bud? - Good to see you.
我也是 我等下过去
You, too. We'll catch up in a little bit.
今天会很棒的 兄弟
Hey, today's gonna be great, man.
那小子有点紧张 他没上过节目
Kid's a little nervous. He's never done this.
-为什么 有我在呢 -没错
- Why? It's with me. - Yeah, exactly.
我有点惊讶你找我联♥系♥他
I'm a little surprised you called me about him.
-为什么 你是他的人啊 -我不是
- Why, you're his guy. - I'm not his guy.
怎么这就翻脸了
Whoa, whoa, why you jumping all over me?
你明白这些大学出来的新人
You know how it is when these players come out of college.
他们压力颇大
They're going through a lot of stress.
我是在帮他渡过转型期
I'm helping him with that transition.
-像导师那样 -你真是个好人
- Like a mentor. - You're a really good person.
发自真心的善举
Just doing this out of the kindness of your heart.
-我喜欢 -直到我拿到执照
- I like it. - Till I get my registration.
我要先保持安全距离
I got to keep a little safe distance.
-你懂规矩的 -是
- Come on, you know the game. - Yeah, I do.
所以你帮他 他帮我 我帮你
That's why you help him, he helps me, I help you.
大家共赢 愉快抱团
We all win. On big happy mafia.
我有办法能把里基·杰瑞特留在迈阿密
I got a plan to keep Ricky Jerret here in Miami.
绑♥架♥他吗
Does this plan involve some rope and a chair?
因为据我所知
'Cause last thing I heard,
布法罗可给他开价3300万
he had a $33 million offer from Buffalo.
他也是我认识最冲动的人
He's also the most impulsive man that I know.
如果他开始犹豫不决
He starts dragging his feet about something,
只能说明一件事
it can only mean one thing.
-他不想走 -没错
- He doesn't want to leave. - Bingo.
可爱的查尔斯·格林要黑化了
The lovable Charles Greane already going dark.
我不明白
Not sure what you mean.
利用里基的弱点来达成自己的目标
Using Ricky's weakness against him to further your own agenda.
-《君主论》学得不错 -我只是想当个好朋友
- Mr. Machiavelli'd be proud. - I'm just trying to be a good friend.
-是 -真的
- Right. - I am.
-我信 -别眨眼睛了
- Sure, you are. - Stop winking.
假设我们能留住里基
Suppose we can get Ricky.
工资帽要怎么办
How do we get past our cap issues?
我研究了薪资
I crunched the numbers.
只要能让一名球员调整合同
If we can get just one player to restructure,
就能腾出一年1000万
we can get him for 10 a year.
如果你能搞定调整
If you can get the restructure done,
我就给里基3年2700万
I'd bring Ricky back at 9 a year for three.
不会再加了
Not a nickel more.
是 先生 我去试试
Yes, sir. Let's see what I can do.
爸 你要去哪里
Pop, where you going?
回那不勒斯
Back to Naples.
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表