剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
Nah, he clean. Had to be Nate big ass.
-他在减肥 -这倒是
- He on a diet. - Yeah, that's true.
插头吃了一包胡萝卜 全吐沙发上了
Plug ate a bag of carrots and threw up all over the damn couch.
去吧
Here you go.
所以 有事吗
So, uh, what's up?
募捐箱又重新打开了
Well, the donation booth has just reopened,
我需要你们的支票簿
so I'm gonna need you to grab that checkbook.
-没问题 -好 我去拿
- All good, man. - Okay, I got it.
我需要你知道 这有风险
I need you to know it's a risk.
有风险才有收益 对吗
Only way to reap the reward, right?
我是说真的 维农
Hey, I'm serious, Vernon.
你未必还有球打了
It's not a sure thing you're gonna play again.
-行了 斯宾塞 -我相信你有
- Come on, Spence. - I believe you will.
只是这不能确定 好吗
It's just not a sure thing, all right?
我会尽一切努力回报你
I'm gonna do everything I can to pay you back.
只是我不能保证
I just can't guarantee it.
我需要你清楚这一点
And I need you to be clear on that.
或许不能再打球 或许收不回钱
Might not play again, might see my money back.
我都知道 没关系的
Look, I hear you. It's all good.
-没关系 -你要多少
- All good. - How much you want?
500万
$5 million.
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表