剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
球手
第二季 第七集
你就不能找个好点的桑拿房♥吗
You couldn't have picked a better place for a schvitz?
东方文华 标准酒店也行啊
The Mandarin, the Standard maybe.
别这么装逼 兄弟
Come on, don't be pretentious, man.
这是迈阿密的最佳秘密之一
This is one of Miami's best kept secrets.
而且非常实惠
And also it's one hell of a bargain.
我发誓上周这里全是模特
I swear to God this place was crawling with models last week.
她们来这蒸走可♥卡♥因♥ 躲开变♥态♥
They come to sweat out the coke and duck all the pervs.
然后正好碰到你了
Yeah, they caught on to you, then, huh?
我猜是吧
Yeah, I guess.
特拉维斯·麦克的视频两天就一百万点击量了
Hey, I saw Travis Mack's video got a million hits in two days.
奥德尔的单手接球视频也是
Same thing happened to Odell's one-hander
现在他代言了海飞丝
and now he's the face of Head & Shoulders.
哪怕特拉维斯代言痔疮膏
Hey, look, I can give a shit if Travis becomes
也不关我事
the face of Preparation H.
只要他能进前五顺位就行
As long as he goes top five, that's all that matters.
斯莱尔斯把他排在十二位
Well, Schlereth's got him at 12.
对 但问题是
Yeah, but the problem is
他仍然不是排名第一的线卫
he's still not the first backer off the board.
迈尔斯·杰克很难超越 那家伙太猛了
Myles Jack is gonna be hard to leapfrog. That dude's a beast.
但迈尔斯·杰克有在沙滩上跑出4秒58
Yeah, but did Myles Jack do a 4.58 on a beach
然后蹦上棕榈树来个后空翻吗
and then backflip off a palm tree?
没有 他没有
No, no, he did not.
对了 那时候你在哪里
Where were you, by the way, during all that?
我在安德烈·艾伦家办的派对上喝醉了
I was getting wasted at a party at Andre Alan's house.
-什么 -我们有个共同朋友
- What? - We have a friend in common.
我正迷茫地拯救公♥司♥时
You were kicking it with Andre
你却在跟安德烈消遣吗
while I was lost at sea trying to save our fucking company?
那不叫消遣
I would not call it kicking it.
我们没怎么聊天
We didn't exactly chill balls.
但他给我提供了一个职位
He did offer me a job, though.
-他说了什么 -老一套
- What was the pitch? - Oh, you know, the ushe.
安德森完蛋了 迈阿密财富是我最后的希望
ASM's doomed. Miami Wealth is my only lifeboat.
我不该信任你
I shouldn't trust you.
你这是想怪我吗
Trying to turn this whole thing around on me, huh?
哥们儿再见
See you dudes later.
祝你咳嗽能好点
Good luck with that cough.
-你信任我吧 -当然了
- You do trust me, right? - Yeah. Of course I do.
除非有不该的理由
Unless there's a reason I shouldn't.
没有 我说有理由吗
No, did I say there was a reason?
没有 但你很多事都不说
No, but there's a lot of shit you don't say.
这是什么意思
What the fuck does that mean?
拜托 兄弟 我所有秘密都跟你说
Oh, come on, man, all the secrets I've told you.
我老婆的死
My wife's death,
在猫头鹰餐馆打同情炮 还得了疱疹
the Hooters' grief sex, the subsequent rash.
你对我了如指掌 我对你却一无所知
Seems like you know all my shit, I don't know any of yours.
不如你去找你哥们安德烈聊吧
Okay, why don't you go chill balls with your buddy Andre?
拜托 我是被忽悠过去的
Oh, come on, that was a fucking setup.
但你却在那待着 让他挖你走
But yet you stood around long enough to field a job offer
还让他说我的坏话
and you let him talk shit about me?
却不帮我说话吗
You didn't have my fucking back?
你现在是在怪我咯
Oh, you're turning this around on me now, huh?
-我说的是事实 -操♥你♥大♥爷♥
- That's what the fuck you did. - Fuck you, dude.
我走了 你自己蒸吧
I'm out of here. Schvitz alone.
天啊 帮你说话 我还不够忙吗
Jesus, watch your back. Like I'm not fucking busy enough.
聊聊[晾蛋] 这他妈到底是什么意思
Chill balls. What the fuck does that even mean?
你不介意吧
You don't mind?
不 请便
No, knock yourself out.
知道吗 我再跟你说...
You know what? One more thing while I'm--
你在逗我吧
Are you fucking serious?
操♥你♥妈♥的 操
Fuck you, dude. Fuck you.
茱莉
Julie, Julie.
别教我女儿怎么扭臀
Don't teach my daughter how to twerk.
她总是要学的
She gonna learn sometime.
我来教你怎么有尊严的扭
I'm gonna teach you how to do it with some dignity.
你好啊 格林小姐
Yeah, Miss Greane.
扭起来吧姑娘
Uh-oh, I said shorty getting low.
里基 你来干什么
Ricky, what do you want?
风采依旧啊 格林小姐
You still got it, Miss Greane.
我就没变过 说什么呢
Boy, I ain't never lost it. What you talking about?
这个小可爱是什么
What is this cute little thing?
给小姑娘的小礼物
A little gift for the little lady.
谢谢 里基叔叔
Aw, thank you, Uncle Ricky.
妈妈来哄你睡觉
Mommy's gonna teach you how to dab.
-宝贝 -再见 小宝贝
- Ooh, the baby. - Bye, Boo-boo.
再见 "维基"叔叔
Say bye, Uncle "Wicky."
今天出什么事了
So what's wrong today?
你凭什么觉得出事了
Why you assume something's wrong?
上次你大白天跑来找我
Shit, last time you came over in the middle of the day,
是跟双胞胎双飞被抓到
you got caught buck booty naked with them twins.
不敢回家
Was scared as hell to go home.
你说"我觉得她拿着把刀 查尔斯
Talking about, "I think she got a knife, Chuck.
贝拉拿着把刀 查尔斯" 记得吗
Bella got a knife, Chuck." Remember?
她的确拿着刀
She did have a knife.
-对 -我的错
- Yeah. - Oh. My bad.
这回又怎么了
So what's the matter now?
我跟丹尼斯打了一架
I got in a fight with Dennis.
-打得挺狠 -这可不怎么样
- Big fight. - That's no good.
他又手贱发推了吗
I'm assuming it has something to do with his itchy Twitter fingers?
我跟圣徒队3000万的合同就这么泡汤了
Cost me a $30-million deal with the Saints.
我还觉得是我的错
And I'm the one feeling guilty.
我还挺想去那里的
The one place I actually wanted to go.
这话我可不爱听
I don't want to hear that.
你要是想为新奥尔良效力
If you wanted to play in New Orleans,
回来前就会把合同签了
then you wouldn't have left without signing that deal.
丹尼斯只是想分享你成功的喜悦
Dennis just wants to share in your success.
分享个屁
He ain't trying to share shit.
那个自私鬼只是想刷存在感
That selfish motherfucker just want to feel important.
装个逼 我一出名他就蹦出来了
Be a big shot. Popping up as soon as I'm hot.
相信我 赶紧把这事抛之脑后
Trust me, you want to shake all this off.
你不会还想在去布法罗
You don't want none of this hanging over your head
开启新篇章时记着这破事
as you begin your new chapter in Buffalo.
除非你也不想去布法罗
Except for you ain't feeling Buffalo either?
泰洛德不错 我也喜欢他们的新球衣
Tyrod's cool and I'm liking them new unis,
但是西纽约州就是个文明荒地
but Western New York is a cultural wasteland.
我这么跟你说吧
I'm gonna tell you like this,
联盟里还有三十一支队伍
it's 31 other teams in the NFL,
但你只有一个父亲
but you only get one father.
你需要大度些 原谅丹尼斯
You need to be the bigger man and give Dennis a pass.
真的
Straight up.
怎么了 你这个又丑又矮又秃的贱♥人♥
What's up, you ugly, short, bald son of a bitch?
我知道你想我 伙计
I know you miss me, buddy.
听着 我有个提议给咱俩
Hey, listen, I got something for the both of us.
我弄了个新环节 叫"你是线卫"
I got a new segment called "Linebacker U,"
所以想请顶尖线卫来做客 兄弟
so we're gonna want the top dog on my show, man.
把他推销出去 让全国人♥民♥都认识他
We're gonna just shoot the shit, let America know who he is,
那个人就是你家的特拉维斯·麦克
and that he is your boy Travis Mack.
那你该联♥系♥他的经纪人
Well, then you should call his agent.
拜托 斯宾塞
Oh, come on, Spence.
所有人都知道你在跟他合作
Everybody knows you're working with him.
是吗 所有人是谁
Yeah? Who's everybody?
我们都看过油管上的视频了
We've seen the video on YouTube,
知道他有速度
we all know he has the wheels.
我们不知道的是
What we don't know is
他的心态如何 以及橄榄球智商怎么样
what's behind the rib cage and his football IQ.
我告诉你 让他来上节目
I'm telling you, put him on the show.
这样最能积攒选秀资本了
Nothing will help his stock more on draft day.
好吧 我试试看
All right, I'll see what I can do.
待会再打给你
I'll call you back.
维吉妮亚
Virginia.
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表