剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
不过有件事
But, hey, meantime,
你的老伙计安德烈在抢我们客户
your old buddy Andre's banging on our clients.
-他想抢谁 -所有人
- Who's he trying to take? - All of them.
除了维农和里基
Everyone except for Vern and Ricky.
-搞什么鬼 -没错
- What the fuck? - Yeah, that's right.
维克托·克鲁兹 拉马尔·伍德利
Victor Cruz, LaMarr Woodley,
杰拉德·奥德利克 "猛料"亚当斯
Jared Odrick, Spice Adams.
-他们都接到电♥话♥了 -猛料都退役了
- They all got calls. - Spice is retired.
没错 他在全面进攻 老兄
Yeah, well, he's carpet bombing, man.
我告诉维克托我们会给他弄个舞室
I told Victor we'd get him a dance studio.
杰拉德要服装品牌 拉马尔要唱片公♥司♥
Jared wants a fashion line and LaMar's starting a record label.
他表亲的样片听起来还真不错
His cousin's demo's actually not that bad.
好吧 乔 别承诺我们做不到的事
All right, Joe, don't make any promises we can't keep, okay?
我在努力守卫阵地好吗 伙计
Hey, I'm just trying to hold down the fort here, okay, pal?
我们被围攻了
We're under siege.
他们谁在城里
Any of those guys in town?
猛料在 他在选址准备盖旅馆
Yeah, Spice. He's in town scouting locations for his hotel.
他想盖旅馆吗
He wants to build a fucking hotel?
他说的可感人了 都哭了
His pitch was very heartwarming. He started to cry.
乔 我们得干预这件事
Joe, we have to get ahead of this.
跟猛料约一下
Let's set up an appointment with Spice,
趁他还在城里 带他去吃饭
take him for a steak dinner while he's in town.
还有 乔 别再乱许诺了
And, Joe, stop approving shit.
好吧 别告诉我该干什么 拜拜
Okay. Don't ever tell me what to do. Bye.
-记得多告诉她我想她 -没问题
- Tell her multiple times a day I miss her. - All right, baby.
我爱你 亲爱的
I love you, baby.
每天都是这家伙
Every day with this punk. Hey!
给我开慢点
Hey, slow your ass down!
斯宾塞 你说得没错
Hey, Spence, you was right.
其实没那么糟糕
It wasn't that bad after all.
那就好 现在你想告诉我们
Glad to hear that. Now, you want to tell us
你们为什么要去玩彩弹吗
why the fuck you were playing paintball?
就是放松一下
Just trying to keep it loose.
维农 休赛期你不能玩彩弹 篮球 棒球
Vernon, you can't play paintball, basketball, baseball,
一切跟球有关的东西
anything with a fucking ball
就是因为会发生这种事
in it in the off-season for this exact reason.
严格说来 彩弹更像珠子
Technically, it's more like a pellet.
维农 你有一整个球队
Vernon, you have an entire organization,
那么多队友都需要你
teammates that depend on you.
你不能为了些破玩意
You can't keep taking risks
拿自己的职业生涯来冒险
with your career for shits and giggles like this.
如果不能享乐 努力工作又有什么意义
What's the point of working so hard if you can't have any fun?
上不了场你就没收入
You don't get paid if you don't play.
他们得付他钱 合同有保障金
They have to pay him. The contract's guaranteed.
他们发现这是非橄榄球伤病就不用
Not if they find out it's a non-football injury.
那就别让他们发现
So then they won't find out.
没人看到我们
I mean, nobody saw us.
杰森已经告诉他们维农是训练时受的伤
Jason already told them that Vern was working out.
你就说自己
Look, you were in the backyard
在后院和马库斯做敏捷度训练
doing agility drills with Marcus, all right?
-直角变向训练 -我不喜欢撒谎
- Three cone L drills. - I don't like to lie.
维农 达拉斯不能发现真♥相♥
Vernon, Dallas can never find out how this happened.
你不是他们的财产 维农
Hey, man, you're not property, Vern.
不欠他们什么
You don't owe them nothing.
那就直角变向训练吧
Three cone L drill it is, I guess.
我现在还会给球员们看
You know, I still show my guys clips
你新秀季的那场比赛
from that game you had as a rookie.
那是最后一场对阵丹佛野马
They had a meaningless week 16 game versus Denver
你光用斜跑战术就推进了217码
and you put up 217 yards mostly on little slants.
我们42-14输了
We lost 42-14.
-但14分是谁拿的 -我
- But who got those 14? - I did.
没错
Damn right, you did.
迈阿密没法像我们一样运用你的速度
Listen, Miami, they didn't utilize your speed like we will.
可你依旧拿下了漂亮的数据
And you still stuffed the stat sheet.
我们很开明
Yeah, we're totally open
乐意接受你提出的任何战术
if you have any plays you want to bring with you.
我最看重现在和未来
No, I'm all about the present and the future.
那就太好了 你有什么问题吗
That's good to hear. You got any questions for us?
有
Yeah.
爱在哪里
Where's the love?
我妈很注意省钱
Mom's worked hard saving up dough,
所以每年夏天家里变热了
so every summer when it got a little hot in the hood,
她就会带我们去大西洋城海边的一间旅馆
she would take us kids to a little motel on the beach in AC.
那里脏死人 但我度过了最棒的时光
Place was a rathole, but I had the best times of my life there.
是啊 美好的回忆
Yeah, fond memories.
这很动人的 直击心灵
You know, it's sentimental. It gets you right there.
对 我的旅馆要优雅高档
Yeah, my hotel is gonna be elegant and cool,
但价格让大家都住得起
but affordable so anybody can come.
我要用我妈妈的名字命名
I'm gonna name it after my moms.
艾乐蒂
Elidee.
-艾乐蒂 -艾乐蒂吗
- Elidee. - Elidee?
-是"高贵"的意思 -真棒
- It means honorable. - Wow, nice.
天呐 这简直要让我的心融化了
Oh, my God, doesn't that just melt your heart or what?
-是啊 -我希望有天小孩子能来到艾乐蒂
- Yeah. - Man, I hope someday some kid will come to Elidee
体验和我一样的感觉
and feel the exact same way that I did
除了床虫和血渍以外
minus the bedbugs and bloodstains.
血渍
Bloodstains.
现在旅馆很赚钱 特别是在迈阿密
Well, hotels are hot right now, especially in Miami.
安德烈也是这么说
That's what Andre said.
是啊
Yeah.
猛料 这行风险也挺大
Look, Spice, it's a boom or bust town.
-你准备投多少钱 -400万
- How much you putting in*- Four million.
400万 这可不是小钱 兄弟
Four million. It's no chump change, brother.
如果地皮位置好 我们该去看看
Well, hey, look, if the location's right, we should explore it.
-我在基拉戈找到块好地 -真棒
- I got a primo spot in Key Largo. - Nice.
等我先去下洗手间
So let me go unleash hell real quick,
-然后继续聊 -好的
- and we'll talk more about it. - All right. All right.
你♥他♥妈♥在搞什么
What the fuck are you doing?
天呐 你能先把原则放到一边
Oh, my God, will you just hold on to your principles for a few days
乖乖照他的话去做吗
and do whatever the man says, please?
400万对他来说太冒险了
$4 million is way too much of a risk for him.
他想纪念自己去世的母亲
He wants to honor his dead mom.
这边维农已经对牛仔队谎报伤情
I've already got Vernon lying to Dallas about his injury.
我没心情再骗其他人了
I'm in no mood to bullshit anybody anymore.
别那么武断 好吗
Don't be so quick to judge, okay?
我们去看看地皮 给这事一个机会
Let's go see the property. Give it a chance.
不去 我早上五点就醒了
No fucking way. I've been up since 5:00 A.M.
现在都能趴下睡着
I'm about ready to pass out now.
-你个大宝宝 -听听你说的
- Oh, whaa, whaa. - Listen to you.
-去睡觉吧 -他讲故事的时候
- Take a nap. - Touch your heart again
你再碰下胸口试试
when he's telling you a story.
我是真的被感动了
I was actually touched by that.
这是什么 我们没点甜品
What is this*We didn't order dessert.
这是迈阿密财富管理公♥司♥请的
It's compliments of Miami Wealth Management.
安德烈还帮你们买♥♥了单 他真是好人
Andre also picked up your tab. He's such a mensch.
他最棒了
He's the best.
所以 你们想跟我去看看这块地吗
So, you guys want to go check this property out with your boy?
-那太棒了 猛料 -对
- It's a brilliant idea, Spice. - Yeah.
-我们走吧 -走
- Let's do it. - Let's do it.
你们不会不吃这个吧
You're not gonna leave this here, are you?
不会 我们打包带走
No way. We'll box that up.
-单我们买♥♥过了 -没错
- We already got the tab. - That's what I'm talking about.
开球
Hut.
休旅车出问题了 宝贝
Bad news about the minivan, babe.
开始咔哒咔哒响
Started making this little click, click, click noise,
所以我送去维修店了
so I had to bring it into the shop.
好的 该死
Okay. Damn!
没大事的 我明早去取
I mean, it's all good. I can pick it up in the morning.
不不 我没说你
Oh, no, no, no. It's not you.
我正在玩右截锋
I'm trying to play with the right tackle
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表