剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
无跑卫配置 带近端锋霰弹枪阵型
Kings personnel, tight gun.
我会让线卫上提 叫一个区域防守战术
I'm gonna run a zone coverage of the backers pressed.
鸽笼横穿场地移♥动♥ 我就呼叫林戈战术
Gronk motions across, I'm gonna call a ringo,
让角卫后撤 弱线卫上提
drop my corner to send my will on the backside
布雷迪最好能在五步撤步之内把球传出
and Brady better pray to God he gets the ball off by the fifth step
否则他眼前将是一片黑暗
or else that's lights the fuck out.
就像那样 是吗
Wow. Just like that, huh?
剩下的比赛日
And Giselle's feeding him breakfast
吉赛尔就得在床上喂他吃早饭了
in bed every Sunday for the rest of the season.
这才是球队想看到的特拉维斯·麦克
That is the Travis Mack teams want to see.
好 我们继续 -来吧
- Okay, let's get you going again. - Let's do it.
或许别提吉赛尔 不太好
Let's leave Giselle out of it. Probably not a good idea.
维拉斯奎兹先生
So, Mr. Velasquez.
是
Sí.
您有事吗
All right, what can I do for you?
你接诊过叫查维兹先生的病人吗
You got a patient named Mr. Chavez?
这我不能说
Yeah, I'm not at liberty to say.
真是惊讶
Oh, what a surprise.
现在呢
How about now?
受贿和透露病人情况都是违反...
It's against my oath to take bribes or share information--
是是是 现在呢
Right, right, right. How about now?
-是 我知道他 -他长什么样
- Yeah, I know him. - What's he look like?
维拉斯奎兹先生 您一定觉得我好说话吧
Mr. Velasquez, you must not think very much of me.
我没想过 真的
I'm neither here nor there, really.
他大概6尺5寸 260磅
Well, he's about 6'5, 260,
光头
and bald.
不过不像您 他接受自己是光头
But not like you. He fully embraces it.
所以你给了他什么药
So what did you give him?
我开了维柯丁给他
I prescribed Vicodin to him.
他有头疼眩晕的症状 以及慢性疼痛
He's got headaches and dizzy spells and chronic pain.
-谁没有呢 -不 查维兹先生不同
- Don't we all, right? - No, no, not like Mr. Chavez does.
你给他开了多少药
How much did you prescribe him?
你还有其他事情吗 维拉斯奎兹先生
Will there be anything else I can do for you, Mr. Velasquez?
是 你这有阿得拉吗
Yeah, you got any Adderall?
知道吗 来都来了
And you know what? While we're here,
再给我些小孩们流行吃的保法止吧
try out some of that Propecia the kids are talking about.
听说你在一群五岁小孩面前裁了科瓦奇
Saw you cut Kovac in front of a bunch of five-year-olds.
心狠手辣啊
That's some grim reaper shit.
如果我没签新合同 你来会吓死我
I'd be spooked if I hadn't just inked a new deal.
你那份合同真不错
Hey, that's a good deal for you.
-钱不少 -是啊
- A lot of money. - Yeah, man.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Yes, sir.
球队想让你考虑一下调整合同
The team would like you to consider a restructure.
可恶 查尔斯
Damn, Charles.
我连钱都没摸到呢
I didn't even get the money yet,
球队就让我退回去吗
man, and they already asking me to return it?
你怎么不去找苏他们那些大头
Why don't you go to Suh and them big money cats?
-因为我想让你来 -我不干
- 'Cause I want you to do it. - Well, I ain't doing it.
我的钱就是我的 我才买♥♥了这房♥子
My money belong to me, man. I just bought this fucking house.
好吧 我理解
Okay, all right, I understand.
相信柏格教练也会理解的
And I'm sure Coach Berg will understand.
否则他在训练营就有得整你了
Either that or he'll run your ass ragged in camp.
今年夏天可很热的
Supposed to be filthy hot this summer.
你想用训练来要挟我吗
Wow, you gonna blackmail me with exercise?
不 我只是说这次为球队想想
No, I'm just saying try being a team guy for a change.
让大家看到你不是永远自私的
Show the world that it ain't always all about Alonzo.
查尔斯 我不介意调整
Look, Chuck, I don't mind moving the dough
只要我知道那些钱还能拿到
as long as I know it's all still coming to me.
我还有贷款要付
I got a mortgage to pay.
你会拿到每一分钱的
And you're gonna get every single penny.
-每一块钱吗 -每一块钱 我保证
- Every dollar? - Every dollar. That's my word.
好吧
All right.
行
I got you.
所以移出来给谁
So who the move for?
杰瑞特吗
Jerret?
我♥操♥ 去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck that. Motherfuck that.
我为什么要花钱让自己失业
And why the hell would I buy myself out of a job?
因为如果你是深远路线的唯一威胁
Because if you're the team's only deep threat,
你整个赛季都会面对双人包夹
you're gonna see double coverage the entire season.
我会怕他双人包夹吗
Double coverage ain't got shit on Alonzo Cooley.
是 我同意 但你们俩搭档效果更好
This is true. I agree, but you two work better as a pair.
想想钢人的安东尼奥·布朗和马泰维斯·布莱恩特
Look at Antonio Brown and Martavis Bryant up in Pittsburg.
-厉害的是布朗 -但他们是并肩作战啊
- That's one. - Hey, they had career years together, though.
-还有布朗和华♥莱♥士♥呢 -那还是他
- And what about A.B. and Wallace? - It's the same guy.
但华♥莱♥士♥离开钢人后表现怎样呢
But what has Wallace done since he left Pittsburg?
-你是说那会是我和里基吗 -没错
- So you're saying that could be me and Rick? - Yes!
这样对你和球队都好
This is great for you and good for the team.
那必须把里基的入口停车位给我
Just make sure I get Ricky front row parking spot.
必须把里基的入口停车位给我
Just make sure I get Ricky front row parking spot.
好 为了你我给
Okay, I'm gonna do that for you.
-谢谢 -不 我才真要谢你
- Damn, thank you. - No, thank you from me.
而且我是安东尼奥 他是马泰维斯
And I'm Antonio, he's Martavis.
-我是安东尼奥 他是马泰维斯 -好
- I'm Antonio, he's Martavis. - Yes.
谢谢你 安东尼奥
Thank you, Antonio.
没错
Yeah.
我才听说安德烈出价买♥♥我们了
Just heard Andre's making a bid for our company.
操 你确定吗
Fuck. You sure about that?
是的 维吉妮亚说律师去了
Yeah, Virginia said lawyers are on the clock.
正在起草合同
Drawing up the contracts right now.
这没道理啊
Well, that doesn't make sense.
特拉维斯在格雷泽节目上表现很好
Travis did great on Glazer's show.
他进前五顺位 其他新秀都会来
He goes top five, others will follow.
我们客户数能翻倍
We'll double our roster.
安德森不是傻瓜
Anderson's not a fucking idiot.
为什么要现在卖♥♥掉我们
Why would he sell us right now, huh?
他或许已经知道安德烈知道的了
Well, he probably already knows what Andre knows.
我也知道 没事的
Look, I know, too. It's okay.
你知道什么
You know what?
我知道你身体很痛苦
I know that you're in a lot of pain.
你在说什么 乔
What the fuck are you talking about, Joe?
那间诊所 弗雷伊医生
The pill mill. Dr. Frey.
好吧 就那一次
Okay, that was a one-time deal.
这是否认 成瘾的第一阶段 兄弟
Oh, that's denial. The first sign of addiction, man.
-相信我 我经历过 -我的处方药吃完了
- Believe me, I've been there. - My prescription ran out.
是 没关系的
Oh, look, it's fine. It's all good.
我们打药瘾牌 送你去戒毒所
We play up the addiction angle, send you to rehab.
我不需要戒毒
Hey, I don't fucking need rehab.
相信我 戒毒所没那么糟
Believe me, rehab's not that bad.
加上这样人们
And plus, it makes it impossible
也不好意思抛弃你了
for people to turn their back on you.
小罗伯特·唐尼就是 他可是钢铁侠
It did wonders for Robert Downey Jr. He's fucking Iron Man.
安德烈知道的事
What Andre knows about me
和我乱吃药没有关系
has nothing to do with me taking fucking pills.
好吧 还有其他事吗
Oh, okay, there's more?
真等不及听了
Wow, I can't wait to hear this.
我猜猜 你是个人贩子
Let me guess, you're a human trafficker.
不不 你是个刺客
No, no, no, no, you're an assassin.
我因为一桩烂生意赔了很多钱 好吗
I lost a lot of money in a very bad deal, okay?
在安德烈做我财务经理的时候
Back when Andre was managing it.
我想要保密
I tried to keep it under wraps,
但自从我们撬了萨瑟 他就一直打♥压♥我
but he's been fucking lording it over me ever since we stole Sizzle.
好吧 所以你亏了点钱
Okay, so you lost some money.
那又如何 谁都会亏
So what? It happens to everybody.
乔 我亏了600万
Joe, it was $6 million.
一桩生意吗
Oh, my-- in one shot?
搞什么 兄弟
What the fuck, man?
我当时准备退役 但存款少得可怜
Look, I was ready to retire, okay, but my savings were shit.
我想继续过好日子
But I wanted to live that lifestyle.
尽了所有努力 磕磕绊绊地维持
I did everything I could, scrambled to keep it all together,
可然后我说"去他妈的" 投了所有钱进去
but then I said fuck it. I rolled the dice. I went all in.
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表