剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
You were a dirty player and you was weak as fuck.
-我打球脏吗 -没错
- Wow, I'm a fucking dirty player? - Yeah.
这话居然从打球最脏的球员嘴里说出来
That's a lot coming from the dirtiest player in the game.
如果你走运 你这把废骨头
Maybe if you're lucky, they'll put your washed-up ass
或许能进混♥蛋♥会计名人堂
in the asshole accountants' hall of fame.
说实话 你在这个工作的表现
But let's just be honest, you're just as overrated
和当球员时一样被高估
at your new job as you was at your last one.
-被高估 我是混♥蛋♥吗 -高估得飞起
- Wow, overrated? I'm an asshole? - Over-fucking-rated.
你得把助听器声音调高一点
You need to turn your fucking hearing aid up
或者离我近点 不然可听不清我说话
or come closer so I can speak it to you clearly.
-我很开心离你近点 -不不 斯宾塞
- I'll be happy to come closer. - No, no, no, Spence, Spence.
你知道现在时机不对
You know it's not the time or the place.
现在时机正好
It is the time and the place.
斯宾塞 斯宾塞
Spence, Spence, Spence, Spence!
斯宾塞 斯宾塞
Spence, Spence, Spence!
搞什么 斯宾塞
What the fuck, Spence?
-继续播 -想吃我一拳吗
- Roll it! - You want some of this?
住手
Stop!
来个人把他们拉开 立刻拉开
Somebody get him off him. Get him off him now.
斯宾塞忍♥不住了
Spencer done lost his shit.
萨瑟 别打了
Come on, Sizz, get the off him.
他这么大岁数了打得动吗
Ain't he a little too old for this kind of thing?
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
你知道哈博会怎么教训你吗
You know what Harbaugh's gonna say to you?
这比聊金融可精彩多了
That was way better than talking about derivatives.
操蛋的萨瑟
Fucking Sizzle.
天呐 我现在好兴奋
Oh, God damn it, I'm jacked up right now.
肾上腺素飙升是不是就这感觉
Is this what the adrenaline thing is like?
我觉得自己飘飘欲仙的
Man, I feel like getting hammered right now.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Motherfuck me!
你没事吧
You all right?
没事 非常好 乔
Yeah, yeah, fucking fantastic, Joe.
这主意真的不错 我很开心参加了这节目
Really. It was a great idea and I'm glad I agreed to do it.
我明天打给你 该死
I'll call you tomorrow. Fuck!
你这辈子都是海豚队球迷吗
All right, Dolphin fan all your life?
-当然 -好小子
- Hell, yeah. - All right, good man.
这有个标志 我很喜欢 给
There's a logo on there. I like that. There you go.
杰基和塔米卡 幸会
Jackie and Tamika. Great meeting you.
-谢谢 -离橄榄球员远点
- Thanks. - Hey, stay away from football players.
好
Okay.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
稍等
One second.
各位 今天真辛苦啊
Hell of a day, fellas.
-是啊 -好了
- Yeah. - All right, now.
教练 我们短期训练营见
Coach, I guess I'll be seeing you at mini-camp.
-好的 -好
- Uh, yeah, yeah. - Yeah, yeah.
说到这 您知道
Speaking of which, you got any idea
西费尔和柏格什么时候会联♥系♥我吗
when Siefert and Berg are making calls?
-不会很久的 -今年会很棒的
- Shouldn't be long. - It's gonna be a great year.
我能感觉到 能再追逐总冠军真好
I can feel it. Be so nice to go out on another championship.
埃尔维那样 对个拳
Elway style, you know? Give me some.
这个赛季会很棒的
Should be a great season.
-回见 -保重 德怀特
- All right. - Take care, Dwight.
今年夏天可能有些调整
Probably gonna be some changes this summer.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他们会找你详谈的
Well, they'll talk to you about it.
我不希望你到时候一头雾水
I just didn't want you walking into a buzz saw.
你是个好人
You're a good man.
琪琪 再见
Bye, Kiki. See you later.
-早 索菲亚 -早上好
- Morning, Sofia. - Good morning.
斯宾塞
Hey, Spencer.
老头子来见你了
Old man's here to see you.
好吧
Okay.
我过会再来
Maybe I'll come back.
斯宾塞 进来
Spencer, get in here!
您在这呢
There he is.
早上好 安德森先生
Good morning, Mr. Anderson.
你把这办公室弄得不错
Love what you've done with the place.
谢谢您 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
知道吗 您手上那颗球可是珍品
You know, that ball you're holding is a collector's item.
-真的吗 -是格鲁登教练
- Really? - Coach Gruden gave me that
在2002年国联冠军赛上给我的
2002 NFC Championship Game.
-是吗 -对
- Did he? - Yeah.
格鲁登也教你在杰·格雷泽的节目上发疯吗
Did Gruden also teach you to go apeshit on Jay Glazer's show?
-我是被设计的 -是吗
- I was ambushed. - Really?
你是在接受电视访谈
You were having a conversation on television.
那种采访电视上天天都有
People do that 24 hours, seven days a week.
没人会互相打起来
They don't go physically attacking each other
除非是《杰瑞·斯普林格脱口秀》
unless it's Jerry Springer.
我把这个部门交给你 斯宾塞
I trusted you with this division, Spencer,
而你的全部业绩
and all you've got to show for it
就是拉来一个新客户和一间餐馆
is one new client and a restaurant.
这不够 我能告诉你句话吗 这不够
It's not enough. Can I tell you something? It's not enough.
你的橄榄球道德规范
This football code of ethics of yours,
要让我赔光了
it's costing me business.
纽约打了好几通电♥话♥来 好几通
I got multiple calls from New York. Multiple.
我他妈最讨厌纽约来电♥话♥
If it's one thing I fucking hate, it's calls from New York.
我搬来天堂 就是为了躲开纽约那些混账
I moved to paradise to get away from those assholes in New York.
我明白 对不起
I understand. I'm sorry.
-我知道事情难看 安德森先生 -没错
- I know it was a bad look, Mr. Anderson. - Yeah.
所以一开始才不想上电视
And it's why I didn't want to go on the air in the first place.
是您要求我去的
And you were the one who put me up to it.
-你自己发疯还赖给我吗 -不
- You blaming me for you acting like a psychopath? - No, no.
我们的执照现在岌岌可危 你知道吗
Our registration is in jeopardy now. Did you know that?
是的 我也为给公♥司♥抹黑
I did and I apologize for embarrassing the company,
给自己 给您抹黑而道歉
embarrassing myself, embarrassing you.
对不起 我不会再犯了
I'm sorry. It won't happen again.
你不能有一点冲动就表现出来
You can't act on every little impulse you have.
你代表着更多的东西
You represent something more now, okay?
更高级的东西
Something more sophisticated.
你是这里的老板
You're the boss here.
这些人的老板
Of all these people.
他们都尊敬你 跟随你
They look up to you. They follow you.
所以别再像个野人一样了 表现出点...
So stop acting like a caveman and show some--
表现出点领导力
show some leadership.
妈的
Fuck!
我明白 我明白
I get it. I get it.
这真是好消息 祝您愉快
That is great to hear. You have a wonderful day.
好
All right.
帮我个忙 拿这叉子戳死我
Do me a favor. Stab me in the face with this.
-求你了 -怎么回事
- Please. - What's up?
海豚队 他们要放弃追求里基了
Dolphins, they're close to being done with Ricky.
-你最好告诉他 -然后毁了他的生日吗
- You better call him. - What, and ruin the guy's birthday?
你是怎么回事 斯宾塞
What is wrong with you, Spencer?
无微不至的客户管理
The subtle nuance of client management
以前可是你的最强项
used to be your best weapon.
现在你却想毁掉里基的好日子
Now you're trying to blow up Ricky's day,
在电视上算旧账
settle old scores on TV.
我都不认识你了
I don't know who you are.
-萨瑟是自找的 -你不是真信吧
- Hey, Sizzle had it coming. - You don't actually believe that.
他这么多年都在胡扯
He's been talking shit for years.
没错 他在胡扯
Exactly, he was talking trash.
你像疯狗一样咬了他
You went after him like a mad dog.
你听说过移情吗
Have you ever heard of transference?
-只听过转账 -是这样的
- Only in banking. - It goes something like this.
每次我对我的心理医生嚷嚷
Every time I scream at my therapist,
他就说 我是对我妈有怒气
he tells me I'm angry at my mother.
你的确对你妈有怒气 她在吃嫩草
You are angry at your mother. She's dating a 15-year-old.
是 所以我对他嚷嚷
Right, which is why I scream at him.
但他说我不是真在骂他
But he says I'm not really screaming at him,
其实是在骂我妈
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表