剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
*在天空翱翔*
*Take a ride in the sky*
*乘坐幻想飞船*
*On our ship fantasize*
*一切梦想瞬间成真*
*All your dreams will come true right away*
宝贝
Baby.
我爱你
I love you.
是吗 我也爱你
Hell, yeah, you do. Love you, too, girl.
-真的吗 -当然
- Do you really? - Yeah.
-认真的吗 -你怎么老问我这个
- I mean, are you sure? - Why you always ask me that?
我爱你 不管你问多少遍
You ask me that a lot. I do.
有多爱
How much?
这种事情怎么能量化呢
Got to quantify every damn thing, huh, baby?
我只是想听你说出来
Maybe I just like to hear you say it.
-那我就再说一遍 -好
- Maybe I'll just say it again. - Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
过来
Bring it in here.
胜过世间一切
More than anything, baby.
胜过橄榄球吗
More than football?
当然胜过橄榄球
More than ball. Come on, now.
那和年度最佳新秀奖杯比呢
More than your Rookie of the Year trophy?
-奖杯算个屁 -好吧
- Fuck that trophy. - All right.
超级碗冠军戒指呢
How about that Super Bowl ring?
这就是个装饰而已
It's just jewelry, baby.
所以你愿意为我做任何事吗
So you would do anything for me?
因为你知道我愿意的
'Cause, baby, you know I'd do anything for you.
哪怕是舍弃性命
Even kill myself.
没错 任何事 宝贝
Yup, absolutely anything, baby.
包括离开你妻子吗
Even leave your wife?
-你这个骗子 我就知道 -冷静点
- You motherfucker. I knew it. - Hey, relax.
你跟我说你们分居了
You told me you were separated.
别抱怨这么多 根本没必要
Well, stop labeling every damn thing because you don't have to.
你这个骗子 我调查过了
You lying piece of shit. I checked.
别吵了
Come on.
你冷静
Come on! Hey!
你疯了吗
Fuck! Ah! Oh, shit!
我知道的是
The one thing I do know is that
他爱家庭胜过一切
he loved his family more than anything.
缇娜 你就是他的一切
Tina, you meant the world to him.
还记得我的第一场比赛是打防守端锋
I remember my first game starting at defensive end.
那是在...
It was--
在老的巨人队体育场
it was at the old Giants Stadium
当时风很大 我们落后三分
and the wind was blowing and we were down by a field goal.
我看出他们要挡拆短传
I read a screen pass
却错失了那扭转胜局的抄截
and I dropped a game-winning interception.
当时罗德用黑武士一样的眼神瞪着我
And I could feel Rod's Darth Vader stare.
他说 你要是再出现这种失误
He looked at me, he said, "You do that again,
就可以去杂货店上班了”
you'll be bagging groceries."
接下来的一档防守 他完成抄截
The very next play, he jumped the route,
达阵得分
took it right to the house.
彻底拯救了我
Saved my ass that day.
真♥他♥妈♥完蛋
How fucked up was that?
最完蛋的应该是
Man, you know what was fucked up
第一排那女人吧
was that shorty in the front row.
-你看见了吗 -看见什么
- You saw that? - Seen what?
当然看见了 她真是变♥态♥
Hell, yeah. She was a straight up freak.
我怎么总错过这些事
Why do I always miss the freaks?
罗德也会喜欢的 对吧
Rod would have loved that, huh?
老天爷的想法真是猜不透
God works in mysterious ways.
我们不如今晚出去玩玩 纪念一下我兄弟
What do you say we honor my man's life by going out tonight?
去哪一家店
What are you thinking?
"故事" 那里罗德最喜欢
Story? It was Rod's favorite spot.
-有我的份吗 -"有我的份吗"
- Am I invited? - "Am I invited?"
我可不想不请自来
I didn't want to be assumptious.
-真是服了 -回见
- Listen to this. - I'll see y'all later.
要叫上些葬礼上的妹子吗
So should I grab some of these funeral hos?
看好了 看好了
Watch me work. Watch me work.
你们好
Hello, hello.
很抱歉 我完全理解
I'm sorry. I completely understand.
你根本不理解 你知不知道他连遗嘱都没留
No, you really don't. Do you know he didn't leave a will?
人寿保险也没有
No life insurance either.
就是那个我行我素的罗德尼
Just Roddney being Roddney.
我已经开始想他了 但是
I miss the man already, but...
你知道那个贱♥人♥小金多久了
how long you know about that bitch Kim?
不怎么认识 我没和他们一起出去过
I didn't know her much. I never hung out with them.
别骗我了 斯宾塞
Oh, stop with the lies, Spence.
好吧 还有什么我能帮忙的地方吗
Okay, at least tell me how I can help.
你先操心你自己吧
Start by helping yourself.
-我吗 -是的
- Myself? - Yeah.
罗德退役之后 他不知道自己到底是谁了
After Rod stopped playing, he had no idea who he was.
身份认同障碍
Identity issues.
你是个成年人
Look, you a grown-ass man.
处理好你自己的事吧
So go out there and figure your shit out.
我处理得很好
I got a handle on that.
你真这么觉得吗
Is that what you tell yourself?
我很好啊
I'm good.
大红人 你今天到哪去了
Big Time. Where the hell were you today?
-什么 -你听说罗德的事了吗
- Huh? - Did you hear about Rod?
是 听说了
Oh, yeah, yeah, that.
很抱歉我没能去现场
Right, man, I'm sorry I couldn't make that, man.
我有困难了 需要点钱周转
I'm in a spot. I need some gap cash short term.
交房♥租之类的 你懂的
You know, for rent and things.
你在开玩笑吗
How the fuck is that even possible?
你知道的 我家人多
You know how it is, I got a big family,
朋友也多 他们都要吃饭
lot of friends, too. They need to eat.
好吧 你需要多少
All right, how much you need?
30万就好
Just 300 grand.
你开什么玩笑
You've got to be fucking kidding me.
30万美元
$300,000?
你选秀完可是签了1200万的合同 维农
You signed for 12 mil out of school, Vernon.
你懂的 兄弟
You know how it is, man.
只花掉新秀年那部分 把剩下的存起来
You spend the rookie deal, save the next.
你赶紧跟我说实话
You telling me the whole story right now?
你知道我愿意为你做任何事
You know I'd do anything for you, right?
但你要说实话 到底发生了什么
But you've got to be straight up with me. I need the whole story.
我再联♥系♥你
Man, I'm gonna call you back.
维农 维农
Vernon. Vernon.
斯宾塞 好哥们 快过来
Spencer. Mi amigo. Andale.
天啊 这葬礼不错啊
Man, that was some funeral, huh?
真希望我死的时候也能有这么多人
Hope that many people show up when I die.
上千人出现追悼斯莱特
还有不少热门球员呢
Some hot snatch there, too.
你有没有拉几个回来
Did you get any leads?
乔 那他妈的可是葬礼
Joe, it was a fucking funeral.
别"擒抱"信使啊 干嘛不拉
All right, tackle the messenger, why don't you?
我在葬礼上可签过不少大单
I'm just saying. I've done some of my best work at funerals.
想知道为什么吗 因为人们都在胡思乱想
You want to know why? Because people are thinking.
他们在质疑自己曾经做过的事情
People are thinking I could have done stuff differently.
多希望我了解我的母亲
I wish I'd known my mother.
多希望我可以把祖母照顾得再好一点
I wish I'd taken care of my grandmother better.
多希望我有个财务经理
I wish I had a financial manager
来管理我的财务 等等等等
to manage my finances. Stuff like that.
-尊重一下死人吧 -对不起 你说得对
- Come on, show some respect. - I'm sorry, you're right.
只是上面的人给我的压力太大了
It's just that I'm getting a lot of pressure from upstairs.
我说的可不是上帝
You know, and I don't mean God.
他们觉得我雇你
They think I hired you
因为你在我梦幻橄榄球队里
because you were on my Fantasy team.
你不过是防守组球员好吗
You played defense for crying out loud.
难道要我玩独♥立♥防守球员盟吗 废柴才玩
I'm gonna play in an IDP league? That's for suckers.
听着 总有一天
Look, there's gonna come a time,
你已经来这里一年了 你将不得不...
because you've been here a year now, where you're gonna have to--
把友谊金钱化 你是想说这个吧
Monetize my friendships, right?
没错 但让你一说
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表