剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
-看看这只 -斯宾塞
- Take a look at that one. - Spence.
或许这不是个好主意
Maybe this isn't such a good idea.
这主意非常好 别闹了
You know what? This is a great idea. Knock it the fuck off.
请原谅我的客户 他只能慢慢适应[味道]
You got to forgive my client. He's an acquired taste.
是啊 像机油
Yeah, kind of like motor oil.
我们重来
We're gonna hit reset right now
相互认识一下 你俩都是球员
and just get to know each other. You're both players.
他过气了 这点先说清楚
No, he's a has-been. Let's just get that right.
"过气" 小屁孩
Has-been. Listen, kid,
你丫还不知道联盟大门朝哪开呢
you ain't dropped a squirt of piss in a bucket yet.
我们马上过去
We'll be right up.
-你在干什么 -你在干什么
- What are you doing? - What are you doing?
我们还没开始谈 就要被你谈崩了
You gonna sabotage this whole thing before we even push off?
他在联盟打了十二年
That man has played 12 years in the league.
赢过三座超级碗
He's won three Super Bowls.
冷静一点 对帮我们铺路的人
Get yourself together and show some goddamn respect
表现出一点尊重来
for a guy who has paved the way.
你懂个屁的生活
You don't know dick about no lifestyle.
我知道比起布法罗
I know Ricky gonna like New Orleans
里基更喜欢新奥尔良
way more than he gonna like Buffalo.
众所周知 贝拉都这么说
Everybody knows that. Even Bella said that.
他才不在意那女的说什么呢
What the fuck he care what that girl said?
你知道他在意的
You know he care what Bella said.
你们还坐这儿说着老话题呢
Y'all still sitting in the same spot talking the same shit, huh?
钱才是重点 里基
It's about the dollars there, Ricky.
布法罗给你的就是这个
I mean, that's what they're offering you in Buffalo.
在新奥尔良你可没办法
I mean, you can't be wearing that Liberace-ass robe
穿这么娘的睡袍
up there in no family town.
我告诉你 你得穿毛巾布的
I'm telling you, man, you gonna need some terry cloth.
老家伙在这事上是说对了
The old man right about the robe,
但他一上午都在说新奥尔良的坏话
but he been hating on New Orleans all morning.
挑剔的家伙
Hating-ass nigga.
泰洛德·泰勒在NFL横行无敌
Tyrod Taylor is ripping it the fuck up in the NFL
TTD却说不喜欢黑人四分卫
and TTD talking about he don't like no black quarterback.
这哥们居然讨厌自己的同胞
A brother hating on a brother for being a brother.
不 我说我不喜欢四分卫戴护肘
No, I said I don't like no quarterback wearing no elbow pads.
我才不管你的肤色
I don't give a fuck if you're red, green or brown.
我只是说那个傻♥逼♥怕受伤
That motherfucker afraid of getting hurt. That's all I'm saying.
你俩还是管好自己吧
Both y'all need to mind your business.
伙计 时间不多了
Hey, man, the clock is ticking.
我要好好考虑一下 再做决定
I'm gonna take as long as I need to to make a decision.
说不定我根本不想走
Hell, I might not want to leave at all.
你疯了吗
Are you fucking crazy?
海豚队给阿朗佐大合同
Miami squatted and took a shit on your face
完全就是扇你耳光
when they offered that contract to Alonzo.
拜托 里基
Come on, man. Look, Rick,
你得屏蔽这些噪声
you need to shut out all this noise, okay?
我帮你把"游乐园"清空
Clear out the Funhouse for you.
你去那安静地想想
You go over there and think peacefully.
-没有杂念 -天才
- No distractions. - Genius.
谢谢
Yeah. Appreciate that.
懂我意思吧 这是我该做的
You know what I mean? That's what I'm here for, baby.
操♥他♥妈♥的迈阿密 操♥他♥妈♥的新奥尔良
Fuck Miami, fuck New Orleans,
别纠结了
and get it out your skull!
听到了吗 里基
You hear me, Ricky?
-乔瑟夫 -棒
- Joseph. - Yes.
很高兴你能来
So glad you could make it.
安娜 从上次见面后你可一点都没变
Anna, you have not changed a bit since I last saw you.
你是说我依然摆臭脸不会说话吗
So you're saying I'm still shit-faced and slurring my words?
不不 我不是这个意思
No, no, that's not what I'm saying at all.
给我和这位帅哥两杯冰1942
Two shots of 1942 chilled for me and this very handsome man.
-好的 -谢谢
- You got it. - Thank you.
这是谁的房♥子
So whose house is this anyway?
一个老合作伙伴
An old business associate of mine.
这派对办得真棒
Well, he's killing it.
你也认识他 安德烈·艾伦
You know him. Andre Alan.
什么
What?
你没在开玩笑 该死
You're not fucking joking. Shit.
其实吧 那什么
Oh, man, you know what? You know what?
或许我在这不是个好主意
Maybe it's not such a good idea that I'm here.
别傻了
Don't be silly.
是安德烈让我邀请你的
Andre's the one who asked me to invite you.
我就在这里等你
I am right here for you.
你可以的
You can do this.
操 我恨这东西
Fuck. I hate this shit.
一群小混♥蛋♥
Fucking little brats.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是查尔斯·格林 你老爸在家吗
I'm Charles Greane. Is your daddy home?
爸爸 黑天鹅来了
Dad, the Black Swan is here.
抱歉冒昧来打扰你
Sorry for dropping by unannounced.
看起来你现在挺忙的
You know, looks like I could've caught you at a bad time.
别傻了 见黑天鹅我永远有时间
Don't be silly. I always got time for the Black Swan.
这房♥间真不错 尼克
Huh, wow. This is a great cave, Nick.
是吧
Yeah?
当爹的都需要一间
Every dad needs one.
让你保持理智
Keeps you sane.
你女儿怎么样
How's your little girl doing?
琪琪吗 她很好
Kiki? Oh, she's great.
很好 长个不停
Great, yeah. Growing and growing.
时间快得很 莉迪亚今天都六岁了
It goes fast. Lydia turns six today.
看见了 生日派对挺隆重的
I saw. Big old birthday party out there.
对 你要喝点什么吗
Mm-hmm. Yeah. You want something to drink?
不用 我不渴
No, no. No, I am okay.
天呐 我还是不敢相信
Man, I still can't even believe it.
我女儿抬头看我的样子
My little girl looks up at me with those eyes, bro,
让我的心都化了 你明白吗
my heart just melts, you know what I mean?
她的眼睛像你
She has your eyes.
幸好她今天出院了
I mean, luckily she got released from the hospital today
否则这生日派对都得取消
or we had to cancel this birthday party.
-出院吗 -哮喘
- The hospital? - Asthma, man.
很严重
Bad asthma.
但儿科医生说目前暂时控制住了
But the pediatrician says we got it under control for now.
那还算好
Well, that's a relief.
我每天都感谢上帝
I thank God every day
感谢迈阿密能有这位好医生 查尔斯
for that wonderful doctor here in Miami, Charles.
没了她我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what I would do without her.
至少病情控制住了
Well, at least you got that one handled.
暂时而已
For the time being.
但哮喘说不准的
But you never know with asthma.
你想跟我说什么来着 兄弟
What you want to talk to me about again, man?
除非我说他们是状元秀 否则没人高兴
Nobody's ever happy unless I got them going number one.
是 我明白
No, I know, I get it.
但想想卡里尔·麦克 卢克·库奇利
Okay, but Khalil Mack, Luke Kuechly,
他的顺位也该差不多吧
he should be picked accordingly.
那他为什么不参加体测 他们参加了
Then why didn't he go to the combine? They did?
天呐 体测体测
Jeez, the combine, the combine.
你们只会说这个
That's all you guys ever talk about.
闭嘴喝酒吧
Hey, have a pacifier.
伙计 他整个赛季都在被两人
Dude, listen, he was double and triple-teamed,
或三人盯防 表现却依然出色
okay, all season long, he still wreaked havoc.
他是个橄榄球员 不是健身狂魔
He's a football player, okay? He's not a workout warrior.
好吗 不像你 你可是个健身狂魔
All right? Not like you, like a big workout warrior, man.
拜托 他的力量很实用的
Come on, his strength is functional.
实用 你现在想说他实用吗
Functional? That's where we're going, functional.
我们都清楚这是拉不动杠铃的借口
You and I both know that's an excuse for guys who can't lift.
内衣奥♥运♥会真的不适合他
Hey, the underwear Olympics just wasn't the right play for him.
谢谢你 杰森
Thank you, Jason. Okay.
再想想范特兹·伯菲特 特雷尔·萨格斯
So take Vontaze Burfict, Terrell Suggs,
还有我 我们体测成绩都很差
yours truly, we all had horrible combines
但职业生涯却很好 不是吗
and went on to have a pretty good career, right?
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表