剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
You are the mechanism that moves that machine.
来替我工作吧
Come work for me.
别让他拖你后腿
Don't let him keep you down.
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
享受派对吧 慢慢考虑
Enjoy the party. Take your time. Mull it over.
我家就是你家
Mi casa, su casa.
走 宝贝 我们走
Come on, honey. Let's go. Let's go.
没事的 宝贝
It's okay, baby.
该死
God damn it!
-妈的 我受够了 -爸爸发疯了
- Fuck! I'm sick of this shit. - Daddy's going crazy.
还修了这个蠢泳池
I bought this fucking stupid-ass pool.
买♥♥了这破房♥子 操
Stupid-ass house. Fuck!
查尔斯 幸好你来了 你得跟他聊聊
Charles, thank God you're here. You have to talk to him.
-该死 -这他妈怎么回事
- Oh, shit. - What the fuck is going on?
妈的 狗♥日♥的♥撒谎精
God damn it! Fucking lying-ass motherfucker.
撒谎精 这样骗我
Lying-ass motherfucker! Lie to me like this!
怎么 查尔斯
What's up, Charles?
你回来得挺快啊
I didn't expect to see you back so fucking fast.
尼克 你还好吗
Hey, Nick. Everything okay?
我看起来像还好吗 查尔斯
Do I look fucking okay, Charles? Huh?
我才改建完这破东西
I just finished reconstruction on this shit.
应该下周填好的
They're supposed to fill it next week.
看来现在是不可能了 对吗
I guess that's just not gonna fucking happen, right?
你怎么知道的
How'd you find out?
你支支吾吾
You was acting so fucked up,
我就直接打给了西费特
I just went ahead and called fucking Siefert.
他用自己唯一会的办法通知了我
And he broke the news down for me the only way that he knows how.
-像个混♥蛋♥那样吗 -没错
- Like an asshole? - Exactly.
我情愿听你告诉我 大个子
I'd have preferred to hear it from you, big man.
抱歉我之前没勇气告诉你 好吗
I'm sorry I hadn't had the guts to tell you earlier, all right?
但这痛苦会过去的
But your sting will pass.
你还年轻 能找到真正
You're young and you're gonna land somewhere
需要你的球队
that really needs you
也会在联盟里打出很长的生涯
and you're gonna play in this league for a long-ass time.
你要相信我 我在联盟里很久了 我知道
You got to trust me. I've been around long enough to know.
但你也要相信
But you got to believe it.
打心里相信
In your heart.
我在努力 兄弟
I'm trying, man.
为了我家人
For my family.
那你得为她们坚强起来
Well, then you got to be strong for them.
对吗
Right?
兄弟 你是尼克·科瓦奇
Man, you're Nick Kovac.
谁能动摇你
They can't tell you shit.
对吗 去他妈的西费特
Right? Fuck Siefert.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, man.
你怎么知道我想听这些
How you know I needed that?
我不知道
I didn't.
操 那是说给我自己的
Shit, that was for me.
他今天还跑不跑了
He gonna run today or what?
你行吗
You got this?
是 我能行
Yeah, I got it.
还喝呢
What the fuck?
这能让我冷静
It calms my nerves, man.
听我说 你没问题的
Listen to me. You got this.
你真这么觉得吗
You really think so?
没错
Yes, I do.
丹尼斯 你♥他♥妈♥... 丹尼斯
Dennis! This fucking-- Dennis!
丹尼斯 你♥他♥妈♥在哪
Dennis! Where the fuck you at?
你喊我声爸爸就这么难吗
What make it so difficult for you to call me Dad?
你♥他♥妈♥疯逼了吗
Have you lost your simple-ass mind?
就因为你 新奥尔良撤回报价了
'Cause of you, New Orleans pulled their offer.
去他妈的新奥尔良吧 伙计
New Orleans? Fuck New Orleans, man.
布法罗才是真正的摇钱树
Hey, look, Buffalo is where the money is.
怎么 布法罗发你工资了吗
Oh, what, Buffalo got you on payroll now?
里基 我在乎的只有你的利益
Oh, come on, Ricky. It's only your interests that I got at heart.
现在你演起好家长了是吗
Oh, now you want to be a hands-on parent, right?
好歹为时未晚啊 行了
It's better late than never, man. Come on.
我三十岁 念完书了 你错过了
I'm 30 years old. School is out. You missed it.
或许我错过了 但或许是贝拉那贱女人
Maybe I missed it, but maybe it's that little piece of ass Bella
让你不想离开这
that makes you not want to leave.
-再说她一句 狗逼东西 -放开我
- Disrespect her, motherfucker-- - Get your hands off me.
妈的
Fuck that!
你个混账 操
You little mother-- god damn it.
你是时候尊重点你老爸了
Time you pay your daddy some motherfucking respect.
这是真打还是闹着玩呢
Is this for real or are you niggas play-fighting?
操
Fuck you!
没营养 无聊
Nothing. Boring.
该死
Shit.
好了
Yeah.
妈的 安德烈 你好
Fuck, Andre. Hey.
我在找洗手间
I was looking for the bathroom.
这间不是
That's not it.
希望你没在我地毯上尿了
I hope you didn't soil my rug.
没 没有
No, no.
我教养很好的
I'm totally housebroken.
不过你或许知道 对嘛
But you probably knew that, right?
-未必吧 -是很好
- Well, I wasn't sure. - Well, I am.
话题结束
So case closed.
趁着你在这
Hey, um, while you're here,
我考虑了你的提议
I've been thinking about your offer
决定礼貌回绝
and I'm gonna have to respectfully decline.
提议很大方 也谢谢你
It's very generous and thank you.
真的 不过...
It really is, but...
可惜比起野心我更讲义气
sadly, I'm more loyal than I am ambitious.
真抱歉听到你这么说
Well, I am sorry to hear you say that.
凡事都有第一次 对吧
Well, there's a first time for everything, right?
不过派对很棒
Well, but great party.
食物 安娜 酒水 我今天很高兴
The food, Anna, drinks, really, really fun day.
谢谢你
Thank you.
有件事我忘说了
Uh, there's something I forgot to mention.
你的搭档之前亏过一大笔钱
Your partner lost quite a bit of money a while back.
大到能让有钱人都皱眉
The kind of money that would raise even the wealthiest of eyebrows,
别说客户了
not to mention clients.
这事我倒不清楚
Yeah, I don't know anything about it.
我知道 但球员协会清楚
I know you don't, but the NFLPA does.
让我不禁好奇 如果斯宾塞不够信任你
Which makes me wonder, if Spencer doesn't trust you enough
没和你说过他的过去
to tell you the truth about his past,
你又怎么敢托付给他你的未来
how could you possibly trust him with your future?
天呐 真是引人深思
Boy, something to think about, huh?
-回家路上有得想了 -对
- For the drive home. - Yeah.
很好 谢谢你 我走了
Great. Thank you. Got to go.
别忘了先上个洗手间
Don't forget to use the bathroom first.
我憋着吧
I'll hold it.
操 4秒58
Holy shit. 4.58.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
-你在开玩笑吗 -看来我输你钱了
- Are you kidding me? - I guess I owe you some money.
不 留着吧 就当谢礼了
No, keep it. That'll make this business.
我♥操♥
Holy shit.
这孩子或许手小胳膊短
Hey, the kid may have small hands and short arms,
但现在我们知道了 这小子有速度
but one thing we now know he can do is the boy can run.
他追球的时候更快 相信我
He's even quicker chasing the ball. Believe me.
听着 我错了 我就承认
Listen, when I'm wrong, I own it.
-对不起 -来吧
- My apologies. - Come on.
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表