剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
they're gonna remember you forever, brother.
给我二十四小时考虑吧
Give me 24 hours of quiet time, think on it.
我得远离这家伙的放射性臭气
Yo, I got to get off this dude's jet stream.
动物都没他这么臭
Damn animals smell better than he does.
里基说他是最棒的 热爱这工作
Ricky says he's the best. Fully committed to this.
看出来了 他就跟睡在笼子里似的
I can tell. Look like he sleep in a damn cage.
你妈只有在笼子里
Sleeping in the cage is the
才能陪我度过漫漫长夜呢
only way your mother would spend the night.
看看那个巨丑无比的畜生
Look at that ugly motherfucker right here.
那是个啥
Hey, yo, yo, what the fuck is that?
那是羊驼
That is a fucking alpaca.
真恶心
Gross.
鸟 你不会想养鸟的 对吧
Birds. You don't want a bird, right.
-对 -猴子 你也不会想养猴子
- No. - Monkeys-- you don't want a fucking monkey.
但是迈克尔·杰克逊养过猴子
Michael Jackson had a monkey, though.
猴子会撕了你的脸 扯了你的蛋
Monkeys will rip your face and your dick off.
等等 等等
Yo, yo, yo, yo.
就是那个了
Yo, that's the one right there, man.
-好 -天呐
- Yeah. - Oh, man.
我要给它起名叫休伊·牛顿
Yo, I'm gonna call it Huey Newton.
黑豹党的创建人之一
这个确实不错
Yeah, this one's perfect.
我们就要这个了 多少钱
We'll take this one. What's the damage on that?
抱歉 先生们 这个不卖♥♥
Sorry, gents, no longer for sale.
-卢克·库奇利已经买♥♥了 -天杀的库奇利
- Luke Kuechly claimed him. - Fucking Kuechly.
最近生意真是好得不行
Oh, yeah, business has been booming.
我想想啊 道尔顿买♥♥了孟加拉虎
Let's see, Dalton got my bengal.
马肖恩买♥♥了陆龟
Marshawn got the tortoise.
戴兹买♥♥了斑马 格利买♥♥了狐猴
Dez got the zebra and Gurley got my lemurs.
好吧 那你还剩下啥 伙计
Okay, so what you got left, man?
-快拉出来啊 -我在拉呢
- Fucking pull it out. - I'm trying!
它就像大点的山羊 没那么壮实的
It's like a big goat. It doesn't look that strong.
又不是你拉 我♥操♥ 赶紧出来
You're not doing it, man. Shit, get your ass...
日了狗了
Fuck, man.
操 进我嘴里了
Oh, it's in my mouth!
妈的
Oh, shit!
进我嘴里了 天呐 我♥操♥
It's in my mouth. Oh. Oh, shit. Oh, my God.
再吐试试 你个长得像蕾哈娜的混♥蛋♥
Try that again, you Rihanna-looking motherfucker.
你都不认识我妈
You don't even know my mom.
奥尔塔医疗中心
给你
Here you go.
谢谢 找个座吧 查维兹先生
Thanks. Take a seat, Mr. Chavez.
好的
Okay.
查维兹先生
Mr. Chavez.
这边来
This way.
你好呀
Hello, hello.
你好
Hello.
我是弗雷伊医生 很高兴见到你
Dr. Frey, pleased to meet you.
你好 医生 很高兴
Hey, Doc. Good to meet you.
我朋友很推荐你
You come highly recommended.
你最近一直都头疼吗
So, you've been having headaches?
是的
Yes.
-关节痛吗 -没错
- Joint pain? - Definitely.
平衡力也有点问题吗
Problems with your equilibrium?
整天撞到东西
Oh, bumping into shit all day.
好的 这应该能帮你撑一个月
Okay, this ought to hold you through the month.
没用的话 再来找我
If not, come back and see me.
谢谢
Thank you.
其实这是短期问题
You know, it's a short-term thing.
三十天一眨眼就过去了 查维兹先生
30 days can pass just like that, Mr. Chavez.
前台付款
Pay out front.
好的
All right.
代我向麦西莫问好
Give my best to Maximo.
我会的 谢谢
Yeah, I will. Thank you.
我会要她的电♥话♥ 要她的电♥话♥
I'll take her number. I'll take her number.
但不要他的 我已经有了
I'm not taking his number, though. I got him already.
你喝一口吗
You gonna share?
谁要喝你那娘娘腔的酒
You gonna share that fruity ass drink?
查尔斯 别这样嘛
Oh, come on, Chuck, man.
我带你来是为了让你开心点
I brought you here to break your funk,
可不是越来越沮丧
not to see you sink deeper into it.
布法罗和新奥尔良
Yeah, Buffalo and New orleans
可没带着大合同来找我
ain't calling me with no huge contract.
-你有得选 兄弟 -你也是呀
- You got options, brother. - And so do you.
选项一 去告诉西费特
Option number one is going over there and telling Siefert
他裁掉你就是个傻♥逼♥
he's a piece of shit for cutting you like he did.
我不是这种人
That ain't me.
有时我们必须做自己不想做的事
Well, sometimes we got to do things we don't want to do.
你以为我想上台
Like you think I wanted to go on that stage
把自己当成宝贝展览吗
and put myself on display like a piece of meat?
-对呀 -对呀
- Yeah. - Yeah, I do.
我不想 我这么做
No, I did not. And I did it
是为了帮韦伯斯特救济流浪汉
to help the Webster feed the homeless.
如果你教养好 骂不出口
If you can't get past your good-natured self and do it,
那我去帮你骂
I'll go over there and do it for you.
怎么 瑞奇·马丁来了吗 该死
What is it, Ricky Martin? Oh, shit.
你好 贝拉
Hey, Bell.
好久不见 里基
Long time no see, Rick.
怎么 你们今晚出来找乐子吗
What's up? You boys are out on the prowl tonight?
-我结婚了 -是啊 你看这...
- Married. - Hell, yeah. You see all these bit--
不是 不是
Nope, nope.
就是来陪我兄弟散散心
Just helping my man get his mind off some shit.
对 我可喜欢时装了
Yeah, I have a penchant for fashion.
尤其是紧身裤
Particularly skinny jeans.
它们能随时牢牢托住我的蛋
They give me the nut support that I receive on field off field
让我屁♥股♥看起来紧翘
and make my butt look tight.
-很高兴见到你 贝拉 -我也是
- Good to see you, Bell. - Good to see you.
等等 我...
Wait, I'm...
一起喝一杯吧
Can I get you a drink?
我就是个完蛋东西 兄弟
I'm a fuckup, man.
拜托 别这么说
Oh, come on. Don't say that.
不 我做什么都砸锅
No, man, like, everything I do turns to shit.
勒索 受伤
Shakedowns, injuries,
让一只长毛怪物到处乱跑
demonic, overgrown fucking poodle on the loose and shit.
我就是做不对事情
I can't do shit right.
你让维农走出了克伦肖 不是吗
Well, you got Vern out of Crenshaw, right?
那是他有天分
Man, his talent did that.
是 但你让他远离了街头好好上学
Yeah, but you kept him off the corner and in the classroom.
你怎么知道的
How you know about it?
我和内特经常发短♥信♥
Me and Nate text a lot.
大部分是为了要大♥麻♥ 但你懂的
I mean, mostly about weed, but, you know,
我意思是他说你不错
he speaks up for you is what I'm saying.
或许维农现在没了我更好
Maybe Vernon is better off without me now.
拜托
Oh, come on.
与维农这种明星并肩不容易
Look, it's not easy playing second banana to a star like Vern.
相信我
Believe me.
但没了皮蓬 怎么会有乔丹 对吧
But, hey, without Pippen, there'd be no Jordan. Right?
Public Enemy组合成员
没了风味托利 也就没有恰克D
Without Flavor Flav, there'd be no Chuck D.
没了加芬克尔 也就没有西蒙
Without Garfunkel, there'd be no Simon.
美国六十年代男声双重唱组合
你懂我的意思吗
Know what I'm saying?
是 直到你说什么加芬克尔
Okay, I did until you mentioned the Garfunkel shit,
我就糊涂了 那听起来像两个白人老头
then you lost me. I don't-- it sound like two old white men.
西蒙和加芬克尔是两个白人老头 对
Simon and Garfunkel are two very old white men, yeah.
我也不懂自己
I don't know why I thought
为什么觉得拿他们举例子能说明
referencing them would help illustrate my point,
但我想说的是 我们有价值
but what I'm saying is-- what I'm saying is we have value.
你知道吗 斯宾塞和维农也明白
You know? And Spencer and Vern know that.
他们明白
They know that.
该死 看
Shit. Look, look, look.
在那里 快去 去去去
Right there. Now, go, go, go, go, go, go, go.
我知道了 该死
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表