剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
是 我明白
Yeah, I get it, I get it.
谢谢你
I appreciate you.
你看好了
Watch this shit.
这不是个好主意
This can't end well.
-看我学阿瑟尼奥·豪尔 -小心点 里基
- That's a job for Arsenio Hall! - Don't do it. Be careful, Rick.
我们的...
Our, uh...
我们的宿命
our manifest destiny.
对 就这么说
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
请大家听我说
Listen up, please, guys.
都他妈听我说
Listen the fuck up!
我们可以坐在这里自怨自艾
We can sit here and we can feel sorry for ourselves
或者 我们可以借此机会
or we can use this opportunity
成就伟业
for greatness.
你们当中的每一个人
Each and every one of you right now
现在都有机会证明
has the chance to prove
你们值得更高的职位
that you're better than the seats you're sitting in.
我也坐过那个位置
I've been in that seat.
我甚至失过业
I've also been in no seat.
但现在 猜猜怎么着
And now, guess what.
我坐在那个位置
I'm in that seat right there.
船长的位置
The fucking Captain's chair.
在我对面有一个空办公室
And across from me there is an empty office.
谁最努力
And whoever grinds the hardest,
谁挣得钱最多
whoever makes the most money,
谁碾压了这场竞争
whoever facefucks the competition,
谁就能坐在那间办公室里
is gonna find their asses sitting right there.
戴尔
Dale!
我只是在做你让我做的上市报告
I was just finishing up the IPO reports you asked for.
起立
Stand up.
现在你才是最炙手可热的潜力股
The hottest stock on the street right now is you.
从现在开始 你的未来
You get to decide your own future
由你自己掌控
starting right now.
如果你选择明哲保身
And if you choose to play it safe,
因为觉得公♥司♥已经没了希望
because you think the doors are closing,
那公♥司♥就真的会没有希望
then that's exactly what's gonna happen.
斯宾塞离开确实很糟糕
It sucks that Spencer's gone.
糟透了
It sucks!
但我们要团结起来
But we have to close ranks.
好消息是
Here's the good news.
我们会拿到注册执照
We will get registered.
会让安德森体育部所向无敌
And we will build ASM into the juggernaut
会让它成为我们非凡宿命的写照
that accurately reflects our manifest fucking destiny.
没错
Yeah!
所以 你们是要站在我身后
So, are y'all gonna stand behind me?
还是要和我并肩奋斗
Or are you gonna stand beside me?
就像戴尔一样
Like my buddy Dale here.
我们一起携手
As we build ASM
把安德森体育部变成迈阿密
into the greatest money-making machine
最强大的赚钱机器
that Miami's ever seen!
-怎么样 -没错
- Yeah? - Yeah.
-阿门 -谢谢老大
- A-fucking-men. - Thanks, boss.
没错
Yeah!
我看起来真帅
I look good.
这是我们给你的礼物 特拉维斯
This is our gift to you, Travis.
为了选秀派对准备的 对吗
For the draft kegger party thing, right?
不 为了球队面试
No, for the team interviews
整个选秀流程的最后一步
which is the very last part of this whole process.
那些白♥痴♥把我逼疯了怎么办
What if those dipshits got me going?
斯莱尔斯把你升到了第十位
Schlereth has boosted you up to 10.
马谢和基佩尔认为你在十一位
McShay and Kiper, they got you at 11.
操 伙计 看着点行不行
Fuck, man, watch the trouser snake.
别这么娇气
Don't be a pussy.
我现在还是两位数
Look, guys, I'm still not single digits.
我的规矩也没改
And the rules here haven't changed.
你想让我去安德森体育部 不是吗
You want me at ASM, don't you?
我做梦都想 特拉维斯
It's all I dream about, Travis.
我们安排你和一些球队经理见面
Look, we set you up with some GMs
让他们了解一下真正的你
to help them understand the real you.
你会全程都在吗
And you're gonna be there the whole time?
如果球员协会发现我陪你去 我就死定了
I'm fucked with the NFLPA if we get seen together,
所以很不幸 你要靠自己
so unfortunately not. You're on your own.
这太傻了
This is stupid.
他们会把我做过所有事情都翻出来的
They're just gonna dredge up every dumb-ass thing I've ever done.
这是让大家了解你的机会
It's a chance to give context.
没错 就像你在大学里被抓到盗窃一样
Right, like the time you got caught shoplifting in college.
那不是我的错
That's not my fault.
结账队伍太长了 我不想等
The checkout line was long. I didn't feel like waiting.
他们会想知道你具体偷了什么东西
Well, they're gonna wanna know exactly what you took.
这有什么关系
Why does that matter?
因为他们想知道你是否诚实
Because they wanna see if you're honest.
好吧 是一部色情片
Okay, it was a porno DVD.
我当时喝醉了
I was drunk
那店里色情片就摆在裸体杂♥志♥边上
and they had a few on the rack next to the nudie mags.
是什么片子
Which film was it?
他们还真会问我这个吗
You really think they're gonna ask me that?
不 只是我好奇
No. I'm just curious.
我也好奇
I'm curious, too.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
《熟♥女♥欲滴》
"Dripping Wet MILFs."
闭嘴
Shut up.
你们两个可以去死了
Okay, no, you two can go fuck yourselves.
-闭嘴 好吗 -我什么都没说
- Shut up, okay? - I'm not judging.
我只是碰巧觉得成熟♥女♥性
I happen to feel that there's something sensual
有吸引力 不管这是不是禁忌
about older women, no matter how taboo it is.
老头子约小姑娘的一大把
All right, old dudes date hot, young chicks all the time.
听着 这完全是双标 我理解
Hey, listen, that's a total - double standard and I get it,
但你刚才说的话
but what you just said,
永远不该跟任何人说
you should never share with anyone.
去你们两个狗逼的
Fucking both you-- fuck both of you guys.
我恨你们
I hate you all. I hate you.
你弄好了吗
Are we almost done here?
我不知道公羊队会开价这么高
I didn't know the Rams we're gonna come with that big an offer.
抢手的感觉一定很爽吧
Shoot, it must be nice to be in such high demand.
查尔斯 那可是每年1200万 一半保障金
Chuck, it's $12 mil per, 18 guaranteed.
我都已经告诉西费特你同意报价了
I already told Siefert that you were accepting our offer.
我相信那个混♥蛋♥
I'm pretty sure that motherfucker
可是最懂金钱观了
understands the concept of money.
我会出洋相的
I'm gonna look like a fool.
要留你可是我提议的 里基
I pioneered this deal for you, Ricky.
他当初早该签下我
Well, he should've paid me when he had the chance.
不管你信不信 在公羊
Believe it or not, I got a better chance
我赢球的机会更大
of winning with the Rams, anyway.
你在这也能赢球
You can win here, too.
你开玩笑吗 兄弟
Hey, bro, are you kidding me?
去年一直在唠叨球队管理问题的可是你
You was the main one bitching all last year about the organization.
我当时错了
I was wrong.
因为他们现在给了你工作
Now that they gave you a job.
这工作我问心无愧 你听到没
I earned that job, you hear me?
-卖♥♥♥车♥ -那和这个有什么关系
- Selling cars. - What that got to do with anything?
复出 打左截锋
Coming back, left tackle,
改右截锋 坐办公室
right tackle, front office.
-我都跟不上你的节奏了 -什么
- I can't keep up with the fuck you doing, man. - What?
我知道什么对我最重要
Look, I know what's important to me.
可显然你不知道
Obviously, you do not.
兄弟 我的家人对我最重要
Hey, man, my family's important to me.
还有朋友
And my friends.
然后才是橄榄球
Then football.
钱根本都排不上号♥
Money don't even crack my list.
所以你才给我这破合同
Which explains your wack-ass offer.
乔丹娜 能麻烦取消我的点单吗
Jordana, could you cancel my order, please?
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表