剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
-好 -我气饱了
- Sure. - I ain't hungry no more.
在过去的二十四场比赛里 你收到了十五次
You received 15 unnecessary roughness penalties
无必要冲撞处罚
in your last 24 games.
怎么办 我喜欢打人
What can I say? I like to hit people.
在联盟里
Mental error is all the difference
输和赢只有一念之差
between wins and losses at the next level.
你有能够领跑NFL擒抱榜的技术
You have the skills to be the leading tackler in the NFL,
但那需要遵守纪律
but it requires discipline.
百分百的专注
100% focus.
我有百分之一千的专注 先生
I'm 1,000% focused, sir.
但那边的几个姑娘绝对在打量我们
But those girls over there are definitely checking us out.
周边视觉不错嘛
Good peripheral vision.
你想不到的
You have no idea.
斯宾塞
Okay, Spencer.
-抱歉让你久等了 -没关系
- Sorry for the hold up. - Hey, no problem.
你和我们银行合作很久了
You've been banking with us for quite a long time.
自从我在大一存进150块开始
Ever since that first $150 my freshmen year at the U.
希望那能算点儿什么
I mean, I'm hoping that counts for something.
你绝对有贷款资格
Well, I mean, you're perfectly qualified for a loan.
但我得说 这个金额...
But I have to say, this amount is...
超限太多了
way beyond your means.
我贷款申请表里的每个客户
Look, every client on that application
都愿意为我赴汤蹈火 好吗
will run through a wall for me, okay?
他们知道我也会一样
And they know that I'd do the same for them.
我的生意很好 杰夫
My business is golden, Jeff.
我也希望是我说了算
I wish it were just up to me,
但我们也要受监管
but we have checks and balances.
你的财务历史...
You know, your financial history is--
就是历史
Is history.
像你说的 历史就是历史
I mean, you just said it, history is history.
我不是以前那个人了 好吗
Hey, I'm not that guy anymore, okay?
我有很多计划 有目标想实现
I got a lot of plans, I got goals to meet.
我会抵押上自己的所有资产
I'll lay every asset that I have on the line.
如果你有办法帮助我
If there's any way you can help me,
你知道我言而有信
you know I'm good for it.
那让我们再来看看
Let's take another look at it.
我问你个问题 小子
Let me ask you a question, son.
你是个混♥蛋♥吗
Are you a dick?
如果我说不 那是撒谎
If I say no, makes me a liar,
如果我说是 你就不会选我了
and if I say yes, you're not gonna draft me,
所以我说...有时是吧
so I'll go with... sometimes.
人们说你我行我素
People say you're a loose cannon.
说傻子才会选你 不管你多能打
They say only a fool would draft you, no matter how hard you hit.
恕我直言 先生
With all due respect, sir,
我可以学习怎么去迎合老板的要求
I can learn to behave in any way that suits my employers,
但没人能教我在赛场上该怎么做
but nobody can teach what I do on the field.
如果更衣室里的人都觉得你是混♥蛋♥呢
What if everyone in the locker room thinks you're an asshole?
请说出任何一个
Name one player in any locker room
说我是混♥蛋♥的队友
that has ever said that I'm an asshole.
球探们都在说
Scouts talk about it.
球探 先生 不是球员
Scouts, sir, not players.
我的队友就像我的家人
Look, my teammates are like family.
他们没人说过我一句坏话 我保证
Ain't one of them ever said a bad word about me, I guarantee it.
是 我或许偶尔会犯浑
Yeah, I may be an occasional dick,
但我不是混♥蛋♥
but I ain't no asshole.
很好
Good.
现在说清楚了
We're clear on that.
安德烈·艾伦
听说安德森理财把你开了 你客户们知道吗
谢谢
Thank you.
猛料 你来早了
Spice, you're early.
是 你知道我得赶在堵车前来
Yeah, you know I had to get a jump on that Miami traffic.
是啊
Yeah.
你别拘束
Well, just make yourself at home.
-当陪审团怎么样 -挺有意思
- How was jury duty? - It was interesting.
我都不知道还能做手术增大那玩意儿
I never knew they had an operation to make your wang bigger.
是啊 这就是现代医学的奇迹
Yeah, that's the wonders of modern medicine, man.
我准备周一去你们公♥司♥一趟
Hey, look, I'm gonna pop into the office on Monday,
看看我的一些股票
go over some of my stocks.
我想抓紧让投资多元化一点
Feeling that urge to diversify a little bit more.
好 这样吧 我去接你
Okay, you know what? It'll be better if I pick you up.
陪你看看 然后请你吃午餐
So I'll do that and I'll take you to lunch.
那更棒
Even better.
-吃寿司吧 -没问题
- Sushi? - You got it.
-谢谢 -谢了 兄弟
- Thank you. Appreciate it, man.
-我来放 -老乔的看家土豆沙拉
- I'll put it back and fix this-- - Got Joe's famous potato salad.
终于来了 别怕
It's finally here, relax!
-派对可以开始了 -你好 乔
- The party can start. - Joe. What up, though?
-猛料 你怎么样 -还行
- Spice. What's up, buddy? - Nothing, man.
留两块排骨给我好吗
Save some of those ribs for me, huh?
我可不敢保证
I ain't gonna make you no promises.
看看呐
Look at that.
我给你拿了台备用手♥机♥
Look, I got your backup cell.
-谢谢 -这是这个月第三台了 伙计
- Appreciate that. - That's the third one this month, man.
或许你该想个更省钱的办法撒气
Maybe you should think of a more cost-effective way to vent.
比如...
Like, um...
形意舞怎么样
how about interpretive dance?
这主意不错
Ah, that's a great idea.
我去安德烈办公室
I'll head over to Andre's office
在他老逼脸上跳一段
and dance right on his fucking face.
-不 -去他妈的
- No. - Fuck him.
不 好吧 还是摔手♥机♥吧
No, no, no, okay. Break the cell phones.
-天呐 -斯宾塞
- Jesus. - Spence.
怎么回事 伙计
Hey, what the fuck, man?
我预计顺位怎么还这么低
Why am I still projected so low?
你好 特拉维斯 我也很高兴见到你
Hello, Travis, it's good to see you, too.
-你看起来真不错 -别闹
- You look great. - No, man, okay?
我做了你让我做的每一件事
I have done everything you've asked me to do,
可根本屁用没有 伙计
and it ain't done shit for me, man.
我只是...我太紧张了
Look, I just-- I'm stressed.
冷静 深呼吸 很好
Okay, calm down, breathe, good.
特拉维斯 这是乔
Travis, this is Joe.
-乔 这是特拉维斯 他很紧张 -是
- Joe, this is Travis and he's stressed. - Yeah, no,
-我看得出来他紧张 -今天是大日子
- I can definitely see that he's stressed. - Right? It's a big day.
我紧张就会想喝酒
Here's what I do when I'm stressed.
我也是
Me, too.
我们在努力 杰森在四处联♥系♥
We're working hard. Jason is pounding the phones.
我向你保证 今晚会是我们的夜晚
I promise you, tonight's gonna be our night.
杰·格雷泽告诉我布朗队可能会交易选秀权
Jay Glazer told me the Cleveland Clowns might trade their pick.
天知道你可不想去那只千年烂队
Lord knows you don't want to end up in that factory of sadness.
别听他的 选上就是好事
Despite what he said, that's a good thing.
我去跟格雷泽打个电♥话♥
I'll get on the phone with Glaze.
我喜欢你 乔
I like you, Joe.
以后有机会我们灌酒
Let's shotgun some beers later.
shotgun指在啤酒罐底部扎洞的喝法
现在就灌吧
Shotgun some beers right now.
-现在就他妈灌 -好小子
- Shotgun beer right fucking now. - Attaboy.
-没错 -等什么呢
- Yes! - Why wait till later?
-对 -看看我
- Yeah. - Who's the man?
杰 芝加哥怎么样
Jay, how is Chicago?
我正看着身价上亿的球员坐在那
I'm looking at a billion dollars' worth of talent
大家都等着面前的电♥话♥响
and everyone's just waiting for that phone to ring.
看来你挺淡定啊
Yeah, sounds like you're keeping it together.
吃半片赞安诺再喝杯酒你也行
Yeah, well, half a Xanax and a gin gimlet will do it.
听着 如果老鹰选了卡森·温茨
Listen, if Philly takes Carson Wentz,
牛仔队可能会调转方向选一名防守截锋
the Cowboys could change directions and take a DT,
这对维农或许不是好兆头
which might not bode well for Vernon.
我才跟梅尔聊完 他说他们正在
I just spoke with Mel and he said that they are
认真考虑选德州农工的德克斯特·贝恩斯
seriously considering Dexter Baines from A&M.
有不那么扫兴的消息吗
Any less depressing news?
五六顺位的美洲虎和乌鸦对特拉维斯
Jacksonville and Baltimore have taken a shine to Travis
有些意向
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表