剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
at five and six.
虽然我不是很相信
Now, I don't necessarily trust it,
但那小子有机会
but the kid's got a shot.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
-淡定如鸡 -真不错
- Nerves of steel. - Good to hear.
你的人生就要改变了
Your life is about to change.
-相信我 -是
- Trust me. - Yeah.
好了 老大
All right, boss.
杰森 真高兴见到你 小子
Jason. Good to see you, son.
谢谢你安排我和特拉维斯见面
Hey, thanks for setting up that meeting with Travis.
-他还不赖 -那小子挺有魅力吧
- He's not half bad. - The kid's charming, right?
我告诉手下如果第二轮他还在
I told my guys if he's still around in the second,
就选过来
snatch him up.
你们第一轮想选谁
Who are you leaning towards in the first?
当然是你了 小子
I'm always leaning towards you, son.
行了 再见
Come on. See you.
-没错 -真是松了口气
- That's right. - It was a relief, man.
我看向我妈妈
Just-- you know, I looked at my mom.
-她在笑着 你知道吗 -谁先哭了
- She was smiling, you know? - Who cried first?
-我妈妈 -你妈妈先哭的吗
- My mom cried. - Your mom cried first?
-你呢 -我先哭的
- How about you? - I cried first.
不 伙计 他们挡不住的
Nah, man, they can't stop the run.
-是 -你从电视里看
- I hear you. - When you look at it from up top,
比赛完全不同
it's a whole different game.
我一直这么跟她说
I've been telling her about it.
-这... -里基 亲爱的 你好吗
- It is-- - Hey, Ricky, honey. How are you?
还不错 格林女士
Can't complain, Mama Greane.
那就好
Good.
-查尔斯 -里基
- Chuck. - Rick.
你们两个
Aw, fellas.
想到过去了吗
This brings back old memories.
如果海盗没选你们两个
If Tampa wouldn't have picked both of you,
你们现在就不会是这么好的朋友了
you wouldn't be such good friends now.
没错
Yeah, that's true.
怎么 你没和智囊团一起看选秀吗
What, you not in the war room with the brain trust?
没有 在你捅完我刀以后
Oh, no, Siefert kicked my ass out
西费特就把我赶走了
once you put that dagger in my back.
吃的闻着好香啊
Food smells good.
里基
Yo, Rick!
里基 你最好过去
Oh, hey, Rick, you might wanna go.
你的理财经理找你
Your financial manager's calling.
或许是包装工
Hey, maybe Green Bay came through
想给你后半辈子年年一个亿呢
with $100 million per season... for life.
你们两位玩好
Y'all enjoy yourselves.
再见 里基
Bye, Ricky.
你犯什么浑 格林
You're being an ass, Mr. Greane.
里基只是在为自己着想
Ricky's just doing what's best for him.
他什么时候不是吗
Was there ever a time when he didn't?
我们看看
Hmm, let's see.
那次詹姆斯·哈里森故意踩你手
There was that time he went after James Harrison
他追着他打的时候
for stepping on your hand.
对 然后还有那一次
Oh, right, and then there was that time
球队想交易你
that he threatened to quit the team
他威胁走人的时候
when they were talking about trading you.
这次不一样
This is different.
对 因为这次是你没顺心
Yeah, because it's something that you want.
里基一直都是在做自己
Ricky's just being who he's always been.
公羊在向杰森施压 他们需要答案
The Rams are pressing Jason. They need an answer.
是 但现在公羊去了洛杉矶
Yeah, but now that the Rams are in Los Angeles,
不太好办
it's gonna be tough.
那座城市里诱惑太多
That's a tough town for me to walk the path
我没法专心打球
and with that temptation.
是 我理解
Yes, I understand that,
但这是自♥由♥球员里最大笔的合同了
but this is the largest receiver contract in free agency.
里基 这是你想要的一切
Rick, it's everything you want.
我知道 但是查尔斯也费了大力气
I know, man, but Chuck, he already went out on a limb
帮我谈另一份合同
to swing this other offer for me.
恕我直言
Hey, with all due respect to Miami,
海豚那合同太弱了
I mean, that offer is soft, man.
-而且球队未来也渺茫 -谁说的
- And Miami's future is bleak. - Says who? What--
-里基 -拉马尔
- Rick. - LaMarr.
你好
What's going on? Hello.
你们别拘束
You guys make yourself at home.
等会儿我去找你们
I'll talk to you in a second.
回见 兄弟
I see you, homeboy.
行了 公羊的事等会儿再说
All right, we'll talk Rams later.
你的众筹有进展了吗
Your crowdfunding getting any traction?
是 我加入了新活动
Yeah, I added a new feature.
前二十名出资的免费送T恤
The first 20 donors get free t-shirts.
斯宾塞 我问你
Spence, let me ask you something.
你都进不去安德森公♥司♥
How do you expect to handle my cash
还能怎么理我的财
when you can't even enter the building?
目前 乔会负责你的日常理财
For the time being, Joe's gonna handle your day-to-day.
他也在买♥♥断安德森体育的
Okay? Hey, he's in on this buy out, too.
他投了多少钱
What's he throwing in?
说实话 他也没几块钱
Honestly, he doesn't have a pot to piss in, either.
你们俩真是我见过
If y'all two ain't the most broke-ass
最穷逼的理财经理
financial managers I've ever met.
如果你不想投钱
Hey, if you don't want to throw in,
我完全理解
I totally understand.
好吧 我投500万
All right. I'm good for $5 mil.
-500万吗 -你可得把T恤全给我
- Five? - I'm gonna need all them motherfucking t-shirts.
T恤运动服都给你
You can have all the t-shirts and sweat suits and everything.
-都给我 -谢谢你的信任 里基
- I want it all. - Thank you for the trust, Rick.
谢谢你
I appreciate it.
是 去玩吧 去吧
All right, go have fun, go have fun.
帕特里克 我还是比你壮吧
Patrick, I'm still bigger than you, right?
你好
What's up?
尽管有些人认为麦克是运动天赋最好的线卫
While some believe Mack is the most physically gifted linebacker,
但在这届选秀中 有场外问题可不是好事
this is not the draft class you want to have off-the-field issues,
洛杉矶公羊队倒计时 下一顺位费城
因为本届满是外侧冲传手
because it's loaded with edge rushers,
比如俄亥俄州大的乔伊·博萨
like Ohio State's Joey Bosa.
如果麦克掉到第八顺位以下
If Mack drops below eight,
或许会一路落至二十开外
the free fall could go all the way into the 20s,
甚至进入第二轮
maybe even into the second round.
趁着公羊倒计时 我们来聊聊哪个四...
So, with L.A. on the clock, let's talk about which quarterback--
别怕 二十多位也有钱拿的 伙计
Don't trip. You'll still get money in the 20s, man.
你要吃点土豆沙拉吗 兄弟
You want some of this potato salad, dawg?
不是现在 猛料
Not now, Spice.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
里基同意借给我500万
Ricky offered to lend me $5 million.
-真棒 -是啊
- Nice! - Yeah.
加上抵押掉这房♥子和一些其他资产
I mean, I figured between this house and some other assets,
银行或许能贷给我们700万
the bank could get us up to about seven.
我能凑到20万 找我妈或许再多10万
I could get us up to 7.2, 7.3 if I called my mom,
可能还是20万吧
so probably more like 7.2.
如果我们能凑得差不多
Hey, if we can just get within striking range,
安德森或许会降低价格
then Anderson might be able to lower the price.
既然有机会卖♥♥给我们两个无照流氓
I mean, why sell to Andre the Giant when he can sell
又何苦卖♥♥给安德烈那大巨头呢
to two unregistered party boys, huh?
想想都知道
That's just simple math.
你好
What's up?
你好
What up?
我觉得你该接受公羊的合同
Look, I think you should accept the Rams' offer.
你就又这么为我好了吗
You're just gonna pivot on me just like that?
是 你老爸已经让你够难过了
Yeah, you already got your pops making things tough on you.
我没必要再加一脚
No use in me making it worse.
我和丹尼斯说开了 多亏你
Me and Dennis worked that out, thanks to you.
你的建议还是那么明智
Sage advice as always, Chuck.
我会想你的 兄弟
I gonna miss you, brother.
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表