剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
而且阵容已经有了很大提高
and they have seriously upgraded their talent.
超级碗四次败北
0 for four in Super Bowls.
你帮布法罗赢到冠军戒指
You bring a ring to Buffalo,
你就是上帝 里基
you will be a god, Ricky.
看看这雪 里基
Look at the snow, Ricky.
记得绿湾十二月份什么样子吗
Remember what it was like in December in Green Bay?
和布法罗一样 却没有阿隆·罗杰斯
Same shit in Buffalo without Aaron Rodgers.
-泰洛德可能是块料 -是啊
- Tyrod could be for real. - Yes, he could be.
他可能成为比尔队
He could be the franchise quarterback
一直期待的王朝四分卫
that they've been waiting for.
那就放着备选吧 放着备选
Let's put it on the back burner. Put it on the back burner.
-就算下雪吗 -备选
- Even with the snow? - Mark it down.
-放进去了 -下一个是哪里
- It's on the back burner. - Who's next?
超级碗冠军
橄榄球上最有实力的队伍
The most dominant franchise in football.
过去十五年 获得四次冠军
Four titles in the last 15 years.
以及美联东区十三次冠军
13 AFC East titles during that same span
还可以每年虐两次海豚队
and a chance to take a dump on the Dolphins twice a year.
一年两次
Two times a year.
不去
Pass.
拜托 那教练比你想的要酷
Come on, man, the hoodie is cooler than you think.
他的零容忍♥不适合我 下一个
Zero tolerance ain't a good fit for me. Who's next?
大烂城 卡真小龙虾
The Big Sleazy. Cajun crawfish,
奶油炸糕 波本街 爵士乐节
beignets, Bourbon Street, Jazz Fest,
德鲁·布里斯和佩顿教练
Drew Brees and Coach Payton.
肖恩·佩顿很有进攻头脑
Sean Payton is a genius offensive mind,
而且他们很缺进攻核心
all right, and they are in need of playmakers.
你就是进攻核心
You are a playmaker.
快活城 是吗
Big Easy, huh?
这可是个橄榄球的狂热城市 里基
It's one hell of a football town, Rick.
圣徒队备受爱戴
They love them some Saints.
我说了在丹佛大♥麻♥是合法的吗
Did I mention that weed was legal in Denver?
-不去 -他又不抽
- Pass. - He don't smoke.
低点 维农
Stay low, Vern.
这死蚊子 靠 烦死了
Oh, fucking mosquitoes. God damn, I hate this shit.
你知道刚才休息时 我从蛋蛋上抓出一只虱子吗
You know I pulled a fucking tick off my ball sack at snack time?
闭嘴 雷吉 敌人就在那
Quiet, Reg. Enemy's right over there.
你考虑了薪水的事吗
You give the salary thing a think?
是 那想法不错
Yeah, it's a good idea.
好 好
Good. Good. Great.
-你想要多少 -你想给多少
- How much you want? - How much you willing to shell out?
-是你问的 -钱是你出啊
- You the one asking. - You the one paying.
好 数一二三 我们一起说
All right, say it at the same time on three.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Ready? - I'm ready.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
- 800. - 3,000.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
3,000?
不行 你做梦呢 雷吉
Hell, no. You tripping, Reg.
如果西费特要裁我
If Siefert is gonna drop the sickle,
我想现在就知道
I would just rather know right now.
你怎么这么小题大做
Why are you so dramatic?
我们看到你的能力了吗 当然看到了
Are you appreciated? Yes, of course you're appreciated.
你在聚商时的领导力
Your leadership in the huddle.
-你在更衣室的领导力 -是
- Your leadership in the locker room. - Yeah.
-我们非常感谢你 -是
- You're very much appreciated. - Yes.
-是的 -是 但是呢
- Yes. - Yes. But?
但是科瓦奇恢复了健康
But Kovac is healthy again, okay?
他比你年轻 也比你快一些
He's younger than you, he's a little bit faster than you,
而且比你便宜很多
and he's a whole fuckload of a lot cheaper than you, okay?
所以 锋线右侧有个空缺
So now, listen, there's an opening on the right side.
我想让你变过去试一试
I want you to move over and I want you to try it out.
-你想试试我 -是的
- You want to try me? - Yes.
-在右侧 -没错
- On the right side? - Correct.
我在联盟里拼了十二年命 教练
I've been banging heads in this league for 12 years, Coach.
保护了你那娇弱的小四分卫
I protected your little candy ass quarterback's
他值9600万 是不是
$96 million ass, didn't I?
-他受伤了吗 -没有
- Did he get hurt? - No, he didn't.
-因为我保护着他的盲侧 -是
- No, because I had his blind side. - Yes, you did.
现在你想把我移到右截锋吗
And now here you go moving me to right tackle?
我不是移♥动♥你 是让你去做
I'm not moving you. I'm asking you to do something
很少有球员可以做到的事
very, very, very few athletes could do.
查尔斯 这对你是个好机会 你自己选
Charles, this is a real opportunity for you and it's your choice.
要么去右侧 要么回家
You either go onto the right side or you go back home
看着《世界体育报》 左手撸着管
and it's "SportsCenter" with your dick in your left hand
右手拿着一大罐止泻药
and a big old jug of Kaopectate in your right hand.
再来一杯吗
Now you want another round?
好
Yeah.
查理 再来两杯
Charlie, two.
现在周围这么多白人
I like that I feel uncomfortable
我都感觉不自在了
around this many white people these days.
你现在有灵魂了 乔
You got soul now, Joe.
希望有自助 我饿死了
Hope they have a buffet. I'm starving.
我欣赏你的自信 哥们
Hey, I love your confidence, man,
也特别想发展这个部门
and I want to build this division as badly as you do,
但迈阿密财富完全是另一个层次
but Miami Wealth is on a whole other level.
他们钱多的是
I mean, they've got money to burn,
还有我们没有的资源
resources we don't have, you know?
他们是迈阿密的顶尖公♥司♥
They're the top firm in Miami.
也许我们应该再问自己一次
Maybe we should ask ourselves one more time,
再快速地问自己一次
just take a quick moment to ask ourselves
我们是不是应该这么做
if we should be doing this.
好
Okay.
是的
Yes.
-拿票去 -别这么快
- Get our tickets. Not as quick.
再来一次 但别这么快
Let's do another one, but not as quick.
赌一千块我坐不进这辆酷炫的帕加尼
1,000 bucks I don't fit in this beautiful Pagani.
我赌双倍
I'll double that.
两张特雷尔·萨格斯的订票 谢谢
The two tickets under Terrell Suggs, please.
-好了 -您是范·迪塞尔吗
- All right. Are you Vin Diesel?
不 我更壮 也更帅
No, I'm bigger and better-looking.
行了 范 别逗这小子了
Come on, Vin, don't mess with the kid.
对 他是范·迪塞尔
Yes, this is Vin Diesel.
我是布鲁斯·威利斯 没错
I'm Bruce Willis, actually. Yeah.
-走吧 布鲁斯 -谢谢
- Let's go, Bruce. - Thank you.
你听见她击球时的叫声了吗
Do you hear the noises she's making when she hits the ball?
可干 还有她
I'd fuck her. I'd fuck her, too.
这比赛太情♥色♥了吧
This game is so sexual, huh?
我可以双飞她俩 我爱上网球了
I'd do both of them. I love tennis now.
操
Shit.
乔
Hey, Joe.
帮我个忙
I need you to do something for me.
什么 让你退役后重生还不够吗
I'm sorry, giving you life after football wasn't enough?
揍我一下
I need you to clock me.
别闹
Get the fuck out of here.
不 我是认真的 这是我的赛前仪式
No, no, no, I'm serious. It's my pregame ritual.
能帮我冷静 揍我
Helps kill the butterflies. I need you to clock me.
你现在开始紧张啦
Oh, now you're nervous?
不 只是激发竞争的...
No, it just gets the competitive juices-
我猜你是想要一巴掌
I assumed you wanted open hand.
你要想 我也能握拳揍的
I mean, I can ball it up for you if you want.
-够了 -三明治式的
- That's quite enough. - Sandwich style.
-三明治就算了 -好吧
- No sandwich. - All right.
哥们 还有件事我得跟你说
Buddy, there's something else I got to tell you.
你和安德烈是情侣 我就知道
You and Andre were lovers. I fucking knew it.
不 但我们有过节
No, no, but we do have history.
他没管好我的钱 最后闹得很不愉快
He mismanaged my money and we had a really bad breakup.
所以这是私事 还是公事
So is this personal or is this business?
都算
It's a little bit of both.
想再揍我一次吗
You want to hit me again?
-不了 我们上吧 -好兄弟
- No, let's go do this. - My man.
操蛋的彩弹
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表