剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
但从来没有滥用过巨额的金钱
But there was never any gross misappropriation of funds ever.
也像过去很多球员一样
And like a lot of players back then,
我以为这钱花不完
I thought it would last forever,
但我现在意识到它不是
but I realize now that it doesn't
而且也成为了更负责的人
and I'm a much better man for it.
我这里有份募股说明书
I have a private placement memorandum here.
是你和一位安德烈·艾伦先生合作的房♥地♥产♥交易
It's a real estate deal in conjunction with a Mr. Andre Alan.
对
Yeah. Yeah.
和其他人一样 在2008年都受到了损失
Took a loss just like everybody else in 2008.
不奇怪
Nothing egregious.
从我的角度来看 这非常奇怪
Well, from where I'm sitting, it looks as egregious as it gets.
这还涉及其他人吗
Anyone else involved?
据我所知没有
No. No, not that I know of.
-只有我 -好
- Just me. - Okay.
你曾经也在协会里
Look, you were in the union,
所以我对你疑罪从无
so I want to give you the benefit of the doubt,
但太多的球员最后都破了产
but too many of our guys are ending up broke.
所以我们还得再深入审查一下
So we're gonna need to look deeper into this.
-好吗 -好的
- Okay? - Sure. Sure.
感谢你抽出时间
Thank you for your time.
是 谢谢你
Yeah. Hey, thank you.
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表