剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
Fucking paintball.
800一周个屁
800 a week, my ant-infested ass.
-操 -维农
- Fuck! - Vern!
-维农 你没事吧 -操
- Here, Vern, you all right? - Ah, fuck!
-维农 -我的腿
- Vern? - My fucking leg!
-操 -天呐 内特 你都干了什么
- Ah, motherfucker! - Oh, my God, Nate, what did you do?
-我们来找艾伦先生 -两位
- We're here to see Mr. Alan. - Gentlemen.
艾伦先生在那里
Mr. Alan is right over there.
原来是萨瑟的兄弟们招的雨
Ah, the Sizzle boys brought the weather.
你们好
Hello.
这是卡罗琳·沃兹尼亚奇 应该认识吧
This is Caroline Wozniacki, of course.
丹麦网球运动员
当然
Sure.
就是因为她
This is the main reason
我才想来这做网球生意的
I wanted to be in the tennis business right here.
如你们所知
As you know,
我俩几年前开始举办比斯坎湾公开赛
we started the Biscayne Open together years ago.
他好像忘了这是我的主意
Yeah, he seems to forget it was my idea,
尤其是和他讨论出场费的时候
especially while he was negotiating my appearance fee.
听上去是典型的利益冲突
Sounds like a classic conflict of interest.
才没有
No, I don't think so.
看了她的收益表 就知道完全没有冲突
If you look at her earning statement, there's zero conflict.
想打球就告诉我
If you want to hit some balls sometime, let me know.
我会联♥系♥你的
I'll be in touch.
再见
Bye.
-坐吗 -好
- Want to sit down? - Yeah.
我看到报纸上说
Listen, I read in the paper that
安德森的公♥司♥最近搬迁了
Anderson had moved shop recently.
对 只有我们部门
Yeah, only our division.
我们现在位于"关联" 河口边上
Yeah, we're at the Related now down by the river mouth.
美国最大服务于多户家庭式地♥产♥商
是 我在那也有些房♥产
Oh, yes. I got some properties down there.
河口那很安静幽雅
That's nice and quaint there at the mouth of the river.
-需要香槟吗 -不用了 谢谢
- Champagne? - I'm good, thank you.
我代他喝
Oh, I'll take his.
好了 废话少说 聊聊我的萨瑟吧
Okay, let's cut to the chase. Let's talk about the Sizz.
就是萨瑟而已
It's just Sizz, actually.
我喜欢私人化 所以这么叫他
I like to call him the Sizz because I like to personalize things.
我也是 我叫他我的斯宾塞 他特别讨厌
Yeah, me, too. I call him the Spence. Hates it.
我的萨瑟
Yeah, well, the Sizz,
是我最重要的橄榄球员客户之一
he's one of my most important football clients.
我们签了几桩非常重要的生意
We are doing some very important business deals,
所以我会很谨慎的
so I'd be very careful.
萨瑟说觉得自己被忽视了
Well, Sizz says he feels neglected.
我妻子也是
So does my wife.
所以我来告诉你和萨瑟 我对她说的话
So I will tell you and the Sizz what I tell her.
我忙得很
I've got a lot of things going on.
当然 我们明白 这里太漂亮了
Obviously. We know that. I mean, this place is sweet.
听着 我知道你和球员们
Listen, I know you guys got this little Frick and Frack thing
有些感情
going on with the players.
用快活时光那一套来接近他们
You got the good-times approach to them.
开了狂野派对
You got the wild parties.
你百里挑一
You know, you're one of the guys,
率直有魅力
you're charming, you're up front.
你俩中有一个很帅
One of you is good-looking.
别说了 我都不好意思了
Please, you're embarrassing me.
但事情是这样
But here's the deal.
我不喜欢别人
I don't have a lot of love for guys
跑到我地盘上 挖我的墙角
who want to waltz into my backyard and hang a shingle.
这行我已经干了二十年
I've been doing this thing for 20 years
你才干了二十分钟
and you've been doing, what, 20 minutes,
你觉得能把我的客户偷走吗
and you think you're gonna steal one of my clients?
我不会丢失客户 不会输 就这样
I don't lose clients. I don't lose, period.
所以萨瑟休想走
So the Sizz stays where he is.
我们现在可以打给萨瑟 问问他的意见
Well, maybe we can call Sizz now, see what he thinks.
他是个橄榄球员 知道什么
He doesn't know what he thinks. He's a football player.
你好像很担心 安德烈
You sound very worried, Andre.
也许你不如自己想象中
Maybe you don't understand your clients
那么了解客户
as well as you think you do.
或许他们需要一个了解的人
Maybe they need somebody who does.
不 他们需要能不断帮他们赚钱的人
No, what they need is someone to protect and grow their money.
要是他们认为你是这样的人
So if they think you're the guy for that,
你我都很清楚
you and I both know rather clearly
他们会非常失望的
that they're gonna be deeply disappointed.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你抽空见我们
Well, thanks so much for your time.
我代表萨瑟
And on behalf of Sizz
以及其他橄榄球员通知你
and all the other football players out there,
你被炒了
you're fucking fired.
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表