剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
Well, I thought maybe we could talk.
我手♥机♥号♥没变过 可能你也把那个删[亏]了
My number hasn't changed, but maybe you lost that, too.
埃迪 就几分钟 拜托
Ed, it'll only take a minute, please.
下次吧 斯宾塞
Maybe some other time, Spence.
该死 门夹住我脚了
Ah! God damn it, the door's on my foot!
-那就拿开 -你先开门
- Take it out, then. - You gotta let go of it first!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck that, man!
该死
God damn it!
-操 -你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗
- Fuck! - Are you fucking nuts?
听着 我知道你提交了申诉
Hey, listen. I know you filed a grievance against me.
我没告你都算你走运了
You're lucky I didn't file a fucking lawsuit.
我听说居然是你想做理财顾问
I nearly lost it when I heard that you of all people
差点都疯了
are trying to be a financial advisor.
你真有MBA学位吗
Do you even have an MBA?
-具体不是这样的 -是吗
- It's not like that at this place. - Oh, really?
他们会和我一起 告诉我该注意什么
These guys are bringing me along and they're showing me the ropes.
我可是听说 这些傻瓜让你当老板
'Cause I was told these fools made you the boss.
告诉我 通过会计考试
So tell me, how does passing an accounting exam
怎么就让你有资格理财了
qualify you to handle these boys' money?
-因为我想保护他们 -是吗
- Because I wanna look out for them. - Really?
-对 -我还想当宇航员呢
- Yes. - I wanna be an astronaut.
就有资格上月球了吗
Does that qualify me to walk on the moon?
我不是故意要亏掉你的钱
I didn't try to lose your money.
我自己也赔光了啊
I fucking lost everything, too.
-你睡在过车里吗 -没有 但是...
- Did you live out your fucking car? - No, but I still--
你在你的车里睡过一年吗 斯宾塞
Did you live out your car for a year, Spence?
在咖啡馆打工
Work in a coffee shop?
你想过要从桥上跳下去吗
Did you think of throwing yourself off the side of a bridge?
因为我可是有过
'Cause I've been up on a few.
我真高兴自己没有跳
And I'm so grateful that I didn't jump
因为现在我有了机会说
because now I have the chance to say
去你♥妈♥的♥ 斯宾塞
fuck you, Spencer.
你无权打理任何人的财产
You have no right managing anybody's money.
滚出去
Get the fuck out.
这可不是"我们要去迪士尼乐园"的表情
That doesn't look like a "We're going to Disney World" Face.
结束了 兄弟
It's over, man.
埃迪不会撤回申诉
Eddie's never gonna withdraw the grievance
我永远也拿不到执照了
and I'm never gonna get registered.
我的事业在这三年里第二次完蛋了
My fucking career is over for the second time in three years.
你已经尽力了
You gave it your best shot.
我根本不知道接下来要干什么
I got no fucking clue what to do next.
你想知道吗
Oh, you wanna know what to do next?
我告诉你接下来干什么
I'll tell you what to do next.
-你好 -没错
- Ha! Hey! - Yeah!
-去他妈的 -去他妈的
- Fuck it! - Fuck it!
来
Whoo! Come on.
别停 美女
Come on, work it steady, girl.
看看你 没错
Look at you. Yeah!
我叫乔 来自迈阿密 你是哪里人
My name is Joe. I'm from Miami. Where are you from?
你好啊
Well, hello!
-去他妈的安德森 -去他妈的安德森
- Fuck Anderson! - Fuck Anderson.
宝宝嗑药了
I got drugs in my tummy!
一 二 怎么样 宝宝
One, two-- what do you say, babe?
三
Three!
你还好吗 兄弟
Hey, you good, man?
-还好吗 -很好
- You good? You good? - I'm good.
-好的 -我很好
- All right. All right. - I'm good.
很好
I'm good.
-怎么了 -我告诉你
- What's up? - Oh, here, I'll show you.
我钱撒光了
I'm out of money!
这我也行
I can fucking do that.
-这样我也行 -加油 乔
- I can fucking do this. - Go, Joe, yeah!
-这太简单了 -上台去
- This is fucking easy! - Get your ass up there.
真有自信 漂亮
This is fucking confident. This is beautiful.
-你要硬了 -去他妈的
- You're getting hard. - Fuck you!
给你们看看老子的鸡♥巴♥
I'm gonna show you my fucking dick.
放开他
Hey, leave him alone!
我要给他们看看
I want them to see it!
别碰我
Yeah, you can't...
他没事 他没事
Hey, he's all right! He's all right!
-从我的舞台上下去 -这是我的舞台
- Get off my stage! - This is my stage!
我是船长了
I'm the captain now!
滚出去
Stay the fuck out.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck it.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck it!
-有消息吗 -没有
- Any word? - Not a peep.
我打赌包装工在紧张你要回去
I bet Green Bay nervous about bringing your ass back.
这就像操一个说自己
It'd be like fucking an ex-girlfriend
不再发疯的前女友
who swears she's not crazy no more.
-根本不能信 -放屁
- That shit never works out. - Bullshit.
我睡了多少前女友结果不都挺好
I banged plenty of my exes with positive results.
-证据在此 -我不需要知道这个
- Witness exhibit A. - I didn't need to know that.
这些球队会来的 儿子
Hey, one of these teams is gonna step up, son.
你专心想着大局就好
Just gotta keep your mind on the big picture.
在你让我幻想进名人堂之前
I had a $36 million picture before you planted
我可是有3600万的大局
that Hall of Fame shit in my head.
我还是不敢相信你拒绝了
Oh, I still can't believe you turned down
能在纪念体育场打半年球
spending half the year in LA with the hottest bitches on Earth
还有美女傍身的机会
all while playing at the Coliseum.
你想去洛杉矶的唯一原因
Man, the only reason you wanna go to LA
就是以为自己能成下一个斯派克·李
is 'cause you think you gonna be the next Spike Lee.
抽你的大♥麻♥吧 蠢猪
Keep smoking that reefer, you pinhead.
你想让他进名人堂的唯一原因
Nigga, the only reason you want him in Canton
就是让人记住你这老东西也打过球
is so people might remember your old ass played, too.
也比听你的话好
It's better than listening to you,
你个寄人篱下的狗东西
you homeless-looking motherfucker.
我是他最好的朋友 你个肥猪
I'm his best friend, you fat fuck!
-我是他父亲 蠢货 -你最好退后
- I'm his father, you fool! - You better back the fuck up.
-把那东西从我脸上拿开 -丹尼斯
- Get that thing out my face! - Dennis-- -
我手♥机♥不见了
Fucking phone is gone.
你昨晚扔进小便池去了
You dropped it in the urinal last night.
怎么会这样
How the fuck did that happen?
你说 "操♥他♥妈♥的手♥机♥"
Uh, you said "Fuck this phone"
然后把它扔进小便池
And then you dropped it in the urinal,
在上面尿了一泡
and then you took a piss on it.
很强硬的姿态
It was a pretty powerful gesture.
我们之后几年会追悔不已的姿态之一
One of many I'm sure we'll regret in the years to come.
-怂逼才后悔 -是啊
- Ah, regret's for pussies. - Yeah.
不过那个乳环你还是该三思的
Might wanna second-guess that nipple ring, though.
什么
What?
操
Oh, fuck me.
-怎么会这样的 -不重要
- How did that happen? - Doesn't fucking matter.
唯一重要的是我们还是两手空空地走了
The only thing that matters is we're going out the way we came in
头疼欲裂
with a big fucking bang.
不幸的是 我的脑袋里还是在
Unfortunately, that fucking bang keeps exploding in my head
一抽一抽地疼
over and over and over again.
我们赶快走吧
Let's get the fuck out of here
别等我吐在大厅里
before I puke all over this lobby.
妈的
Fuck me.
这么早就退房♥吗
Checking out so soon?
-没错 朱利安 -入住还愉快吗
- We sure are, Julian. - Did you enjoy your stay?
-是的 -很好
- Oh, yeah. - Good.
我去买♥♥瓶水
I'm gonna go get a bottle of water.
马上回来
Be right back.
你们购买♥♥了小酒吧里的什么物品没
Now, did you purchase anything from the minibar?
都买♥♥了
All of it.
-恭喜 -是啊
- Congrats. - Yeah, yeah.
显然这对你们的比赛和其他方面都有益
This obviously helps your game in football and everything else,
所以坚持下去 好吗
so you just continue on and so forth, right?
-很高兴见到你们 -是
- Well, good seeing you guys, man. - Yeah.
埃迪 我们能聊聊吗
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表