剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
球手
第二季 第八集
但愿你带了厚外套
Hope you got some heavy coats in here.
布里斯托尔冬天挺冷的
Winters are brutal in Bristol.
能在ESPN工作 这都不算事
Ha, well, small price to pay for a job at ESPN.
你还没看我要住的房♥子
Oh, wait till you see the house I got.
就像是豪♥宅♥ 房♥租却只有一半
It's like a mansion at half the price.
到时候给我发点照片
You gotta send me some pics.
-你会来看我吧 -当然
- You're gonna come visit. - Absolutely, I will.
等我把工作的事情理顺了就去
As soon as I get those job scenarios squared away.
是苏的事吗
Oh, what, the Suh thing?
我现在最不担心的就是苏
Suh's the least of my worries.
安德森昨晚把我炒鱿鱼了
Anderson clipped me last night.
你被解雇了吗
You got fired?
我没跟你说吗
I didn't tell you?
没有 你绝对没说
No, you definitely didn't.
很抱歉 特雷茜
Uh, I'm sorry, Trace,
我昨晚状态非常差
I was really fucked up last night.
等等
Well, wait.
安德森能成立这个部门完全是靠你
Anderson built that division on your shoulders.
没错 这个不知感恩的混♥蛋♥
Yep, ungrateful fuck.
真是恶心
Oh, what a dick.
也许你可以试试别的工作
You know, maybe you should just do something else.
ESPN的制片人
The producers at ESPN
很喜欢你和杰·格雷泽的合作
loved your bit with Jay Glazer.
你的脸很上镜
You've got a camera-friendly face
对比赛也非常了解
and a feel for the game.
你是劝我换工作吗 特雷茜
You suggesting a career change, Trace?
不 我只是说你可以做一切想做的
No, I'm saying you can do anything you want.
我想做的就是继续现在正在做的
Well, what I want to do is keep doing what I'm doing.
尽管看上去有些奇怪...
As strange as it may seem...
-但我的目标没变 -谢谢
- it's still my goal. - Thank you.
好吧 那你关于我们的目标呢
Okay, and what's your goal for us?
我们最近在一起的时间并不多
Well, we haven't exactly been locked in at close range lately.
是 工作耗了我太多心思
I know, this job has consumed me,
但你最近也很忙啊
but you're really busy, too.
不 我不是这意思
No, it's not that.
我由衷地为你感到高兴 特雷茜
I couldn't be happier for you, Trace.
所以...
So...
现在怎样
Now what?
我也说不清楚
Not sure.
看来我们离别的一炮胜过千言万语
Well, guess we kind of talked our way out of good-bye sex.
这挺好的 因为你这几个死重的包
Yeah. Which is okay because I dislocated my shoulder
把我肩膀都弄脱臼了
carrying that heavy-ass bag of yours.
你知道现在有轮子的旅行包吗
You know they make them with wheels now?
直接可以拖着走...
Just kind of just roll them along, and...
-我要走了 -好的 走吧
- I have to go. - All right, go.
真高兴你这么早就出洞了 斯特拉斯莫
Happy to see you out in the world this bright and early, Strasmore.
你以为我会躺在床上
Did you expect me to be in bed
拿被子蒙着头吗
with the covers pulled over my head?
真那样也没人会怪你的 兄弟
Shit, Anderson gave you every excuse, man.
我昨晚确实喝了一整瓶龙舌兰酒
You know, I did plow through a bottle of tequila last night
然后在特雷茜的沙发上睡着了
and passed out on Tracy's couch.
这还差不多
That's my special guy.
安德森最好没把我的东西全扔停车场烧了
Anderson better not have torched my shit in the parking lot, man.
怎么说也要把格鲁登教练的球还给我
All right, I want my fucking Gruden game ball back.
混♥蛋♥
Prick.
好兄弟
My man.
-可不是 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thank you.
我可以在办公室装作什么都没发生
I'll keep it business as usual at the office,
但忍♥不住觉得我们辛苦打拼的一切
but I can't help feeling like everything we've built
就这么付诸东流了
is going down the drain.
我会跟客户说你去履行陪审团义务了
I'll tell the clients you got jury duty or something.
阴♥茎♥植入手术医疗事故
Penile implant malpractice case.
-说得过去 -你的阴♥茎♥
- Makes sense. - Yours.
-当然 -不过是你的
- Of course. - Yours, though.
-它断了 -出问题了
- It's broken. - That's the hitch.
反正大多数人会出现在我的选秀派对上
You know, most of those guys will be at my draft party, anyway.
等等 你还要开那派对吗
Wait, you're still having that?
没错 取消才会代表我有问题
Yeah, if I canceled it, it'll raise red flags.
我要保持曝光 继续前进
I keep up with appearances and move forward.
"继续前进"
"Move forward."
往哪里前进
Move forward where?
你现在没钱 没工作 没执照
You got no money, no job, no registration.
而且还嗑药
You're all hopped up on goofballs.
我没有嗑药 好吗
I'm not hopped up on goofballs, all right?
-好吧 -记住
- Oh, okay. - Hey, remember,
92号♥向来都会强势反弹
number 92 always played his best game after his worst game.
我化压力为动力的能力
You'd be surprised what happens
会让你大吃一惊的
when you put that chip on your shoulder to good use.
那我们什么时候跟客户摊牌
So, when do we tell the clients, huh?
等我想好对策以后
We tell the clients when I figure out my exit strategy.
好吧 你知道这种对策应该在被炒之前
Okay. You know you're supposed to have one of those
就想好的 对吧
before you exit, right?
-谢了 乔 -只是提醒下你
- Thanks, Joe. - Okay, just checking.
裁判纷纷举起10分
Perfect 10s across the board.
难以置信的表现
Unbelievable form.
-没错 你看见了吧 -是的
- Yeah, you saw that shit, right? - I did.
-酷毙了 单手 -老天
- Dope. One-handed. - Oh, shit.
-给 -你看起来精疲力尽
- Here you go. - You lookin' like it's OT.
-没事吧 -没事
- You straight? - Yeah, man.
跟萨瑟打的那一架把我的屁♥股♥弄伤了
That fight with Sizz really fucked my hip up.
那都过去一个月了
That was over a month ago, man.
你想办法治治没
You doing something about it?
是 主要是吃药
Yeah. Mainly pills.
一大堆药
A lot of fucking pills.
医生叫我做移植手术
Doctor says I gotta get it replaced.
老天 很抱歉 兄弟
Shit. I'm sorry to hear that, bro.
谢谢 不过没事了
Yeah, I know, man, but it's all good.
我不是来找你讨论病情的 里基
Hey, listen, I didn't come over for a medical consultation, Rick.
我是来跟你说...
I came over to tell you that, um...
我离开了安德森体育部 打算自己干
I left ASM and I'm branching out on my own.
恭喜你 兄弟
Oh, congratulations, man.
我永远跟你在一起
I'm with you all the way, baby.
太好了 真的很感谢
Yeah, you know I appreciate that.
问题是 我需要借点钱
The thing is I, uh-- I need a loan to do it.
你是来找我要钱的
You came here to ask for money.
-太操蛋了 是不是 -是
- It's fucked up, isn't it? - Yeah, it's fucked up.
你是被炒了还是怎么着
Did you get fired or something?
不如说是我和安德森之间出现了分歧
Let's just say me and Anderson had a parting of ways.
大概就是我和海豚
The way I parted from Miami
海盗 包装工
to Tampa Bay, Green Bay,
以及有幸从我身边醒来的每个女人的那种分歧吧
and every woman that had the good fortune of waking up next to me.
里基 如果你暂时
Look, Rick, I'd appreciate it
不把这件事告诉别人 我会很感激的
if you wouldn't tell anybody about this for now, huh?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我难道要昭告天下说
Yeah, I'm gonna advertise the guy
我的理财经理被踹了
that handles my dough just got shit-canned.
最好找一架飞机后面挂个条幅
Maybe I'll get one of them planes with the sign behind it
飞到你的选秀派对上去
and fly it over your draft party.
你这分歧要多少钱
What's the tab on this parting of ways?
1200万
$12 million.
就买♥♥个电脑和无线网吗
For a laptop and some Wi-Fi?
不只是这么简单 里基
Well, it's a lot more involved than that, Rick.
我想把安德森体育部买♥♥下来
I, uh-- I wanna buy ASM--
所有客户 所有设施
the clients, the infrastructure,
所有东西 我都要
the whole enchilada. I want it all.
我作为你最大的客户之一都还没工作
Ain't much of an enchilada when I'm one of your biggest clients
哪有什么东西
and I ain't even got a job.
1200万不少 伙计
$12 million is a lot of dough, man,
我需要时间好好考虑
so I'm gonna need time to think about that.
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表