剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
I am actually screaming at her.
你听到你说的话了吗 这是心理呓语
Do you hear yourself right now? It's psychobabble.
那场架与萨瑟无关
That fight wasn't about Sizzle.
-也跟我妈无关 -是因为安德烈
- Well, it wasn't about my mother. - It was about Andre.
是他说服的你
See, he's the one that convinced you
去做那笔烂到不行的地♥产♥投资
to gamble on that god-awful real estate deal,
逼得你只能再打一年球
forced you to play an extra year in the league
好摆脱赤字
just to get out of the red.
我不喜欢揭伤疤
Look, I hate to pick at an old wound.
我只是说如果
I'm just saying if there's somebody
你应该追究谁
that you need to be going after,
不该是萨瑟
it ain't Sizzle.
这心理治疗你要收我多少钱
How much you gonna charge me for this right now?
第一次免费 第二次的价钱再商量
First session is free. Second time we can negotiate.
这边放巴黎之花香槟
We want bottles of Perrier-Jouët over here.
这边弄一个鱼子酱台
And we want a caviar bar over there.
我跟这些女士们说了
Now, I told these ladies
我们不要听莫扎特和维尔瓦第
we don't want any Mozart or Vivaldi jams.
我们要听嘻哈
We want straight up hip-hop.
女士们
Ladies?
TTD就是"现在该跳舞了"
They call me TTD because it's time to dance.
让我清清嗓子
Let me clear my throat.
老天 你看起来真帅
Whoo, boy, you looking fresh.
-不太舒服 但够帅 -那太好了
- Uncomfortable, but fresh. - Shit, I'm glad you think so.
楼上有套汤姆·福特的西装给你
I got a Tom Ford waiting for your ass upstairs.
别逼我穿那个 求你了
Man, don't make me do that, please.
你别穿成这样在球队老板面前丢我脸
I ain't having you look like a hobo in front of the team owner.
快滚去楼上梳洗一下
Get your black ass upstairs and apply some soap.
好好打扮
Crystal crown looking...
里查德 滚过来
Richard, get the fuck in here!
快点
Hurry the fuck up!
我身边是迈阿密海豚队外接手阿朗佐·库历
I'm here with Miami Dolphins wide receiver Alonzo Cooley
库历与海豚队签订新合约
他几分钟前才签下了新合约
who moments ago got a brand-new deal.
阿朗佐 你接到电♥话♥时感觉如何
Alonzo, how'd it feel to get that call?
太疯狂了
It was bananas.
球队老板和你通话时
Listen, when the owner's on the line,
你会想到无数种可能
a thousand different thoughts run through your mind.
最想不到的就是1200万的新合约
Least of which is a brand-new $12 million deal.
我想告诉大家
To everybody at the organization,
我很高兴自己如此走运
I'm very happy with this blessing.
我想谢谢我妈妈
I want to thank my moms.
妈妈 没有你我不会在这
Moms, I wouldn't be here without you.
你是我的MVP
You're my MVP.
这就是阿朗佐·库历
There you have it, Alonzo Cooley,
卓越的橄榄球员 感恩的儿子
a great football player and a grateful son.
他们在你生日把你的合约给了库历吗
They gave Cooley your money on your birthday?
太操蛋了 兄弟
That's fucked up, man.
别放在心上 里查德
Don't take it personal, Richard.
我还以为能在迈阿密退役
I thought I was finishing my career in Miami.
你对他们只是个出租品
Man, you're just a rental to them, man.
他们对你才没有爱
They got no real love for you.
爱你的是家人 对吗
I mean, that's what your family is for, right?
所以忘了这什么成熟派对吧
So forget all this grown-up party stuff, man.
你的生活会更好的
Your life gonna change for the better.
我们把派对挪去"游乐园"办
So let's take this party to the Funhouse.
对
Yeah.
不 你们会让我惹麻烦的
No, y'all gonna get me in trouble.
-来吧 -那我不用穿西装了吧
- Yeah, baby. - This mean I ain't got to wear a suit, right?
再喝一杯
One more.
老兄 我在等着酷爱呢
Hey, man, I'm waiting on the Kool-Aid man
掀翻全场啊
to crash through the house.
没错
Oh, yeah.
你们是想得糖尿病吗
Y'all want some of this diabetes, boys?
这东西能让你的牙烂光
Man, this shit will rot your teeth out.
但也能让你爽得不行 你们不就要这样吗
But it'll get you nice and fucked up, and that's what you want.
你有牙医险的吧
You got dental, right?
我每天刷两次牙
I mean, I brush twice a day
有时用牙线 但...什么意思
and a little bit of floss, but I don't-- what do you mean?
你没给你兄弟买♥♥牙医险吗
Your boy ain't got no dental plan?
-伙计 牙不干净你混什么 -兄弟
- Dude, without dental hygiene, you ain't got shit. - Hey, man.
他给你什么待遇
What's he paying you?
内特 快来尝尝这果汁酒
Hey, Nate, man, come taste some of this punch real quick.
我不客气了 来一杯
Don't mind if I do, man. Set me up, man.
加拿大洁牙免费 你是这个意思吗
Well, in Canada it's free. Is that what you mean?
你和他聊了吗
You talk to him yet?
没有 他忙着贴美女呢
No, he's too busy dry-humping the talent.
别打扰他兴致了
Let's not disrupt that groove.
-西费特来电♥话♥了 -那混♥蛋♥要说什么
- Siefert called. - What'd that asshole have to say?
说实话 他在我心里已经死了
You know, honestly, the guy is dead to me.
-在我心里也是 -斯宾塞
- Yeah, me, too. - Yo, Spence.
你好 大J
Yo, what's up, J? All right.
里基没拿到合约真操蛋
Man, fucked up Rick didn't get paid, man.
-是啊 -你好 14号♥
- Yes. - What's happening, 14?
-你好 格雷格 -大家都要起义了
- What's up, Greg? - Team's talking mutiny.
-挺好 -起义吗
- Nice. - Mutiny?
-起义 -别担心 我们会处理的
- Mutiny. - Don't worry about it. We'll handle it.
谢谢你们 兄弟 玩得开心
We appreciate that, boys. Have fun.
-再见 斯宾塞 -再见
- See you, Spence. - Later.
妈的 那家伙像苍蝇一样叮着我
God damn. Fucking guy's following me around like the herp.
-是 我请他来的 -你请萨瑟来吗
- Yeah, I invited him. - You invited Sizzle?
我觉得你们应该和解
Thought it'd be good for you to work things out, you know?
比起看着里基后退
As much as I enjoy watching Ricky regress,
不如看你进步
I'd much rather watch you progress.
你高估我了 伙计
You overestimate me, buddy.
-T -怎么
- Yo, T. - Yeah?
我去把冰雕推出来
I'll bring out the sculpture.
拿我的"玩具包"去
Grab my fun bag.
你要"玩具包"吗
You want the fun bag?
-拿"玩具包"去 -你要"玩具包"
- Grab the fun bag. - You want the fun bag.
拿"玩具包"去
Grab the fun bag.
看谁带着喽啰们来了
Look who just rolled in with his crew.
天呐 他是一夜之间又壮了吗
Jesus, did he get bigger overnight?
-你该躲起来 -我才不躲 去他妈的
- You should bail, huh? - I'm not gonna fucking bail. Fuck that.
你想让这么多拿着照相手♥机♥的人
Oh, you want all these people with their camera phones
在里基生日派对上见证第三次世界大战爆发吗
to witness World War III at Ricky Jerret's birthday party?
-你干什么 -我要过去
- What are you doing? - I'm gonna go over there.
不 拜托 别过去
No-- come on, don't. Don't. Don't. Don't.
-帮我拿着 -不
- Hold this for me. - No.
我就跟他聊聊
I'm just gonna talk.
你戴着手表也能... 可恶
You could wear your watch while you-- shit!
就在这里 这里
Right here, right here, right here, right here.
你见过这个吗 老爸
You ain't had nothing like this, huh, Pop?
见过吗 老爸
You ain't had nothing like this, Pop.
三十岁生日快乐
里基
漂亮 真漂亮
I mean, that's beautiful. That's beautiful.
祝我生日快乐
Happy birthday to me.
你兄弟来了
Hey, there's your boy.
萨瑟 能跟你说句话吗
Sizz, can I talk to you a minute?
你想干什么 斯宾塞 又找打吗
What you want, Spence? Want me to whup your ass again?
我不想再和你打架 伙计
I don't want to throw down with you again, man.
第一次就不该动手的
Shouldn't have gone after you in the first place,
但老♥毛♥病嘛 你懂的
but it's those old habits, you know?
是 你是把我贬得挺狠
Yeah, I know. Yeah, you ran me my fade and all,
但我差点把脚又打坏了
but I almost fucked my foot up again fucking with you.
-连罗杰都打电♥话♥给我 -他打给你吗
- And even Roger called me. - Roger called you?
-对 -天呐
- Yeah. - Oh, man.
不过这样闹闹还挺有趣的
Hey, but it felt pretty good mixing it up, right?
是
Yeah, it did.
是 我很久都没打人了
Yeah, it's been a long time since I hit somebody.
如果你觉得自己还剩点力气
If you're feeling like you have a little bit left,
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表