剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
I got it. Shit.
听着 蕾哈娜
Hey, listen, Rihanna.
我不该说你坏话 好吗
Look, I'm sorry for throwing shade your way, okay?
现在我兄弟维农需要新朋友
Now, my boy Vernon needs a new friend, okay?
虽然你没我幽默 没我帅
Now, you're not as funny or as charming as me,
但人们都说宠物能治愈人类无法治愈的情感创伤
but they say pets heal emotional wounds that people can't.
所以伙计 我们去...
Okay, so, hey, man, let's give my man--
去逗我兄弟维农笑一笑吧 好吗
let's give my man Vernon-- give him a smile, eh?
好吗 对
Yeah? Yeah.
这就对了
There we go.
布法罗在崛起
Buffalo's on the rise.
那里的文化氛围完全改变了
The culture up there has completely changed.
里基 西纽约州的文化永远不会变
Ricky, the culture in Western New York never changes.
你以为你能在布法罗找到
You think you're gonna find a fashion show in Buffalo
不是打猎和渔具主题的时装秀吗
that isn't built around hunting and fishing gear?
但他们开价真的高 贝拉
They came in big, though, Bella.
诚意十足
They showed a lot of love.
你手头存的钱已经比我认识的任何球员都多
You already have more money put away than any player I know.
还有其他球队吗
Any other offers?
-有 新奥尔良 -那里不错啊
- Yeah, New Orleans. - Oh, that would be cool.
我们过去在爵士音乐节很开心
We had a great time at Jazz Fest.
是的
We did.
你上赛季表现那么出色 合同不会少
And you should have plenty more offers after the year you had.
你还关注我吗
Oh, you've been following me?
你在我的梦幻球队里
You were on my Fantasy team.
橄榄球还是白日梦
We talking football or daydreams?
你帮我赢得了联赛
You helped me win my league.
真高兴我能为你做对一件事
I'm glad I could do right by you for once.
我没什么立场说
Look, it's not my place to say,
但如果你要离开迈阿密
but if you have to leave Miami,
那就该去个真正适合你的地方
you should go someplace that's really right for you.
我不知道是哪里
Now, I don't know where that is,
但肯定不会是布法罗
but I'm pretty sure it's not Buffalo.
希望你能想通
I hope you figure it out.
能看到你真好 贝拉
It was good to see you, Bella.
我也是
You, too.
或许我们该喊维农出来
Maybe we should bring Vern out here, huh?
我可不想让日日拉在大理石地板上
I don't want Rih-Rih shitting all over the marble floors.
好主意 大家那么激动可能会让她紧张
Yeah, good idea. All the excitement might make her nervous.
是啊 我都紧张
Yeah, making me nervous.
我或许该在地板上拉一泡
I might shit all over the marble floors.
好啊 兄弟们
What's up, boys?
看 内特给我弄了只小狗
Hey, look, Nate got me a puppy.
我准备叫它"大插头" 随我的外号♥
I'm gonna name him Plug like my nickname.
它可不可爱
Ain't he cute?
是 我喜欢它
Yeah. Yeah. He's-- I love him.
我得走了
I got-- I got to go.
是 我去送他回家
Yeah, I'm gonna give him a ride.
内特 他俩嗑嗨了吗
Nate, they high or what?
很有可能
Now, that's very possible.
你好
Hello?
斯宾塞·斯特拉斯莫 你个婊♥子♥
Spencer fucking Strasmore, you filthy whore.
妈妈 是你吗
Mom, is that you?
我是克莱德·杰克逊
It's Clyde Jackson.
-"滑翔机"克莱德吗 -如假包换
- Clyde the Glide? - The one and only.
-你怎么样 兄弟 -很好
- How the fuck are you, man? - All good, man.
我等不及今天下午见面了
Hey, I can't wait for this afternoon.
-什么意思 -我要去见你啊 兄弟
- What are you talking about? - I'm coming to see you, buddy.
办完你们的执照
To finalize your registration.
-你在替球员协会工作吗 -对
- You work for the NFLPA now? - Yeah.
迪莫里斯去年让我来的
D. Smith brought me on last year.
那真棒
Wow, well, that's just fantastic.
恭喜你 兄弟 我替你高兴
Congratulations, man. I'm very happy for you.
谢谢 你们那个乔真是不折不挠
Yeah, thank you. Hey, your guy Joe is fucking relentless.
我们的接待员都想把他扔出去
Our receptionist wanted to throw himself off the roof.
是 乔就是个疯子
Yeah, that Joe, he's a madman.
我很期待下午的见面
Hey, I look forward to seeing you later.
我不敢说会有职业碗周末那么好玩
I can't say it'll be as fun as Pro Bowl weekend,
但应该没大问题
but should be smooth sailing.
是 先生 到时候见
Yes, sir. I'll see you then.
好
All right.
里基 摆在我们面前的可是3300万
Ricky, we got 33 million on the table, all right?
我不能再躲着布法罗了 给我句话吧
I can't leave Buffalo in the lurch much longer. I need an answer.
不会是我最后一份合同 对吗
Won't be my last offer, right?
是 但可能是最高的 起 很好
No, but it could be your highest. Up! Good.
-集中注意 -沼泽小子来了
- Concentrate. - Here's Swamp Thing.
-我去喊他来 -我是特拉维斯
- Let me go get him. - I'm Travis.
来 最后一个
Come on, last rep. Last rep. Last rep.
很好
Good.
3300万
$33 million.
就在那里等着你呢 里基
It's right there waiting for you, Rick.
我知道这听来疯狂
I know this sounds crazy,
但我觉得自己不该去布法罗
but I'm not really seeing myself in Buffalo, man.
感觉那里不适合我
It's not feeling like the right fit.
好 那我们就回绝
Okay. So let's turn 'em down.
然后看着杰森朝我们发火吗
And watch Jason flip out for turning down all that cash?
联盟里还有其他三十支球队 兄弟
Hey, there's 30 other teams out there in the league, man.
一旦他们发现
Okay? And once they find out
里基·杰瑞特不是只看钱
that Ricky Jerret ain't all about the money,
大家就会开始明白
then people will start to understand
你真正在乎的是什么
what's really important to you.
或许你也早想到了
Hell, you might even figure that shit out, too.
斯宾塞·斯特拉斯莫
Spencer Strasmore.
这是特拉维斯·马赫 祝你好运
Meet Travis Mack. Good luck. Godspeed.
-里基 我们聊聊 -你好
- Ricky, can we talk? - Hey.
杰森说你以前也打橄榄球
Jason tells me you used to play football.
算是吧 对
Something like that, yeah.
查尔斯 很高兴你过来
Charles, I'm glad you came by.
我有话要说
I got something to say.
当你裁我时 我忍♥住没说
When you cut me, I held my tongue.
现在我憋不住了
That's 'cause how I came up. Now,
我以为自己相信你的决定
I thought I believed in what you were doing.
-想尊重它 但我做不到 -我洗耳恭听
- I tried to respect it, but I don't. - I'm all ears.
抱歉我说脏话
Pardon my language,
但你这他妈的是毁了进攻端
but you created a fucking disaster on the O-line.
我还听过更脏的
I've heard worse.
菲尔·马兹是个好球员 但他体重330磅
Philly Martz is a damn good player, but he weighs in at 330.
丹尼挡得住对手 但横向移♥动♥的敏捷度不够
Danny can maul, but he's not agile enough to move laterally.
科瓦奇或许便宜 但甩一鞭子才走一步
Kovac may be cheap, but all he can do is stick and drive.
还有富兰克林
And Franklin, shit,
我都不知道你看上他哪一点
I don't know what the hell you ever saw in Franklin.
你只是来提出问题 还是已经有了解决办法
Are you just coming at me with problems or you got a solution?
你该选身材小的球员 从强力冲跑改打区域掩护
You should go smaller. Transition from a power scheme to a zone.
这就是为什么你们上个赛季
That's why you guys were at the bottom of the league
冲球码数联盟垫底
in rushing last season.
柏格教练还做着72年的美梦呢
Coach Berg caught up in the romance of '72.
海豚队1972年依靠强力冲跑体系拿下全胜赛季
或许你该回球队来
Maybe you'd like to come back to the team.
我才说了要身材小 不是吗
I just said go smaller, didn't I?
不是让你上球场 查尔斯
I don't want you on the field, Charles.
我想让你在管理层为我工作
I want you to work for me here in the front office.
发挥你的长处 显然你看法很多
Lend your expertise. Obviously you're not short on opinions,
而且说得都很有道理
and when you let them fly, they do make sense.
我也需要帮助
And I could use the help.
怎么样
How about it?
杰森似乎觉得我能帮到你
Jason seems to think I could help you.
我这可还有二十个经纪人在求着代理我
Shit, I had 20 other agents begging for a chance to rep me.
是 而且没一个会在乎你的长♥期♥发展
Right, and not one of them will give a fuck about you long-term
在他们眼里你只是昙花一现
'cause you're a one-contract catch in their eyes.
你知道布莱恩·伯斯沃斯吗
You ever heard of Brian Bosworth?
布莱恩行事张扬 入选NFL两个赛季后便因伤退役
是 他很屌♥的
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表