剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
冒犯可是你的看家本领
Oh, well, offending people is what you do.
但他说的话很有趣
But what he said is intriguing.
是 当然
Oh, well, yes, of course,
他的论点有一定价值
there is some value to the argument,
但现在这样转向可太猛了
but it's too big a shift right now.
你们这四个白人老头说得可真不错
That was a very good presentation by four old whitish guys.
无意冒犯
No offense.
我们会讨论的
Well, we'll discuss it.
谢谢你们前来
Thank you for coming in.
感谢各位的时间
Thank you all for your time.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Yes, thank you.
真聪明
Clever.
斯宾塞
Spencer.
怎么了
Yeah.
你倒真适合大场面
You got a real feel for the big stage,
但你坑了所有人
but you fucked us all.
我可觉得不是这样 坎迪丝
Oh, I don't think that's the case, Candace.
你不会拿到投票的
You won't get the votes.
他们不想让你站上中心
They don't want you under center,
不论你的论点有多激动人心
no matter how stirring an argument you make.
我会拿到投票 你也会丢饭碗的
I will get the votes, and you're gonna be out of a job.
所以 我真正坑的人只有你
So, really, it's just you that I fucked.
但我可不会误会
But I wouldn't take that the wrong way,
因为我对你毫无兴趣
'cause I'm just not interested.
胡扯
Oh, bullshit.
知道吗 你的理想主义很难不让人欣赏
You know, it's hard not to admire your idealism.
看着它被碾为齑粉真可惜
It's almost a shame to watch them pulverize it.
尽快进来吧 亲爱的
We need you a minute, doll.
能见到你很荣幸
It has been an absolute pleasure.
我该荣幸才对 坎迪丝 再见
All mine, Candace. Goodbye.
现在该有消息了
We should've heard by now.
没得到明确答案就离开从来都不是好事
It's never good leaving a room without a definitive answer.
除非答案是"不"
Unless that definitive answer is no.
三个小时能得上肺癌吗
Can you get lung cancer in three hours?
那会要你命的 行了 布雷特
That shit will kill you. Stop, Bret.
我感觉我是在痛苦地慢慢死亡
Well, I feel like I'm dying a slow, painful death.
或许我该跳楼
Maybe I should jump.
是博斯曼
Bossman.
真高兴你打来
Glad you called.
不 时机正好 我才从健身房♥出来
No, good time. I was just at the gym.
是
Yeah.
当然 我理解
Of course. I understand.
好 我会告诉大家的
Yeah, I'll pass that along.
你要憋死我们吗
You gonna fuck with us?
老板们喜欢私募资金这想法
Owners love the idea of private money.
体育场的建设归我们了
Raiders stadium is ours to build!
过来吧
Come here, you!
过来 没有你这不可能实现
Get in here! This does not happen without you.
-你可不许忘 -我不会忘的
- Oh, don't forget that. - I will not forget that.
-来吧 布雷特 -好
- Come on, Bret! - All right!
天啊 来吧
Oh, my God. Come on, let's go.
-来抱一个 -真棒
- Let's do it! - Oh, beautiful.
-一句"狗逼"都没骂 -没有
- Not one "Fuckface"! - Not one. Not one.
只是有一个条件
There's just-- there's just one hitch.
不在奥克兰建
It's not happening in Oakland.
什么意思
The fuck you mean?
他们还是坚持最初的计划
Well, they're rolling with the original plan,
但拉斯维加斯的纳税人不用出钱了
but the Vegas taxpayers get spared the expense.
我的钱哪里都一样用 对吗
So, hey, okay, my dough washes blood from their claws, right?
没关系 我们分到的还更多了
No big deal. It's just a bigger piece for all of us, right?
没错
Yeah, you got it.
我们的条件是在奥克兰建体育场
The pitch was that we build the stadium here in Oakland
更重要的是
and, more importantly than that,
确保球队不会离开民众
we make sure the team stays with the people.
对 我们还搞了集♥会♥
Yeah, we had a rally, you know?
那口号♥可是我洗澡时泡在浴缸里写的
I wrote a chant in the tub while I was washing.
我们需要拿出激进的提案 我们也做到了
We needed to present something radical. You did it. We did it.
你肯定是做到了
You did it in spades.
他们给出了折中方案 有什么问题
They met us halfway. What's the problem?
问题是 折中方案不是我的方案
Yeah, well, the problem is meeting us halfway isn't my way.
等等 你确定因为这个不是你的方案
Wait, hold on, are you seriously gonna throw this away
你就要放弃它吗
because it's not your way?
你可是成功了 伙计
I mean, come on, you made it, man!
-你现在可是加入他们了 -这是权力顶层
- You're in this very exclusive club now. - This is rarified air.
我只是决定了这不是我想加入的地方
Well, I just decided that that's not a club I wanna be a part of.
所以去他妈的顶层
So, fuck their membership.
怎么样
How about that?
我会确保我们拿得到回报
And I'm gonna make sure we get paid.
你们俩现在真的很白人
You guys are being really white right now.
早 马库斯
Morning, Marcus.
你♥他♥妈♥锁门干什么
The fuck you locking the door for?
你♥他♥妈♥去哪儿了
Where the fuck have you been?
外面可是一帮愤怒的人
This is an angry mob out here.
俗话说 直到队友恨你和爱你一样多时
All right, well, they say you never become a true leader
你才成为了真正的领袖
until your team hates you just as much as they love you.
真棒 那我实现了
Oh, well, great. I've arrived, then.
你也是
So have you, by the way.
谁会些那话啊
Who the fuck would write that?
外面每个人都会
Throw a ball in there and you'll hit one.
行了 我们开始吧
Come on, can we just go do this?
好了 是这样的
Okay, ahem, here's the deal.
你们现在不该滚远了吗
Shouldn't you boys be on a bus to nowhere by now?
对不起
We're sorry.
好吗
Okay?
是的
Yes, we are.
各位 我们永远不该同意出♥售♥公♥司♥
And, guys, we should've never have agreed to sell the company.
现在斯宾塞和我 我们意识到
Now, Spencer and I, ahem, we've come to realize
照顾古板傲慢的亿万富翁们
that babysitting stuffy, entitled billionaires
远不如照顾一夜暴富
is way less fun than minding
头脑简单的百万富翁们有趣
soulful overnight millionaires.
所以我们高兴地宣布 体育部正式取消出♥售♥
So we're happy to say that ASM is officially off the sales block.
好吗
All right?
不仅如此 安德森公♥司♥还提供了资金
And not only that-- Andersons have wired us funds
给我们扩张规模
so we can expand.
没错
Yeah, that's right.
我们说的是各项体育
We're talking all sports,
不同城市
multiple cities,
全新领域
new frontiers!
-芝加哥 -芝加哥
- Chicago. - Chicago!
-洛杉矶 -洛杉矶
- L.A. - L.A.!
-纽约 -纽约
- New York. - New York!
-伦敦 -伦敦
- London. - London!
-布达佩斯 -每个地方
- Fucking Budapest! - All that shit!
马拉喀什 南法
Marrakech! The South of France!
随便你们选 去哪里都行
It's your pick, anywhere you wanna go.
球手
第三季 第十集
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表