剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
你说你接下这工作
You said when you took the job
是想要保护球员们
that you were doing it to protect players,
而不是破产了
not because you were broke.
我的确是为了保护球员 乔
I did take this job to protect players, Joe.
也因为我他妈破产了
And it's because I was fucking broke.
-你该告诉我的 -那你就不会雇我了
- You could have told me that. - You wouldn't have hired me.
没错
You're probably fucking right.
我还拉了些其他人一起做这桩生意
I also bought in some other guys on the deal.
他们也亏钱了
They got hurt, too.
你就简简单单嗑个药不好吗
You couldn't just be a fucking pill fiend, huh?
不好
No.
里基
Yo, yo, Rick.
我的黑人英雄
Oh, my negro hero.
来洒下你鸡翅型的祝福
Bringing blessings in the from of chicken wings.
没错 我买♥♥了两打柠檬胡椒的
I am. Got you two dozen lemon pepper.
一打烧烤味
One barbecue.
大份卡真薯条 面包
Full order of Cajun fries. Bread.
牧场味 如果你喜欢还有蓝芝士味
Ranch. Or blue cheese if you like.
我就看着你全吃下去
I'm gonna enjoy watching you eat every bite.
这不适合我的饮食
It don't mix with my diet.
我还有些你或许更喜欢的东西
I got something else you might like even better.
我今天早上和西费特见面了
I met up with Siefert earlier today.
说了我让他去死没
You tell him to kiss my ass?
没有
Not exactly.
我说我们需要你
I told him we need your ass.
在调整了几份薪资之后
And after moving a couple pieces around,
我帮你拿到了合同
I got you an offer.
是吗 多少钱
Really? How much we talking?
我没办法匹配布法罗的每年1100万
I wasn't able to match Buffalo's 11 million per year,
但帮你拿到了每年900万的三年合同
but I was able to get you nine million a year for three years.
操 查尔斯 你怎么办到的
Damn, Chuck. How you swing that?
-我有诀窍 -绝对的
- I got a knack for this kind of stuff. - No shit.
你觉得怎么样
So what you think?
愿意少拿些钱 留在迈阿密吗
Are you willing to take less money to stay home in Miami?
这与钱无关
It ain't about the money.
我属于迈阿密
Miami is where I belong.
是吗 所以里基·杰瑞特的伟业还能流传吗
Yeah? So the Ricky Jerret legacy lives on?
还能流传 给我吃两块鸡翅庆祝一下
Let it live, baby. Dole me off some of them wings in celebration.
太好了
Hell, yeah.
我要打给杰森 兄弟
I'm gonna call Jason, man.
这太棒了 太棒了
This is great. This is great.
投
Go.
-球来了 -暂停一下
- Coming down, coming down. - Hey, stop.
-好 -我来防
- All right. - Got him.
-加强防守啊 -追回来
- Better D up. - Run it back.
我最爱的前自♥由♥球员今天感觉如何
How's my favorite former free agent feeling today?
感觉上帝在保佑着我
Feeling the Lord's heavenly glow.
是啊 我正准备打给你
Yeah, I bet you are. I was just about to call you.
-有辣酱吗 -在后面 你是说"前"吗
- Hot sauce? - Yeah, it's back there. Did you say former?
没错 公羊队想要你
That's right. The Rams want you.
在你脱口而出回绝之前
Now, before you give me a kneejerk no,
他们的开价可是3年3600万
they're offering $36 million over three years,
一半保障金
half of it guaranteed.
好吗 明早合同就会发来
All right? The paperwork's gonna be on its way in the morning.
欢迎来到应许之地 我的孩子
Welcome to the promised land, my son.
给
Here you go.
他挺惊讶我谈成了吧
He was surprised I came through, right?
不管了
Fuck it.
你准备好了吗
Are you up for this?
是 我们挑明了吧
Yeah, let's get it out on the table.
我已经练习好说辞了
I practiced my speech already.
知道吗 回头想想
Yeah, you know, if you think about it,
当你承受过那么大的损失
when you take a loss that big,
会让你更谨慎处理客户的资产
it makes you even more careful with our clients' money.
警世故事 浪子回头 金不换啊
Cautionary tale. Reformed man. It's gold.
没错 阿得拉劲真大
Yep. Oh, that Addy's really kicking in.
-什么 -没什么
- What? - Huh? Oh, nothing.
安德森先生 抱歉让您久等
Mr. Anderson. Sorry to keep you waiting.
没关系 请坐吧 两位先生
Hey, no worries. Have a seat, gentlemen.
喝点红酒吗
How about some wine?
如果您不介意 安德森先生
If you don't mind, Mr. Anderson,
我想直奔主题
I'd like to cut right to the chase.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我没发现今晚这场谈话你是主角
I didn't realize that you were leading tonight's discussion.
请说吧
Please, go ahead.
我们知道安德烈开了价收♥购♥公♥司♥
We're aware that Andre's been making a bid for the company.
相信他也说了我的一些事
And I'm sure that he's been saying a few choice things about me.
所以我想坦白
So I just want to come clean
让您先听听我这边的故事
and let you hear my side of the story first.
你没拿到执照 斯宾塞
You failed your registration, Spencer.
什么
What?
球员协会不想让你打理球员们的资产
NFLPA doesn't want you handling their players' money.
说你不是合格的托管人
Said that you were not a qualified custodian.
实际上 他们发了函给我
I got it in writing, actually.
现在你也收到了
And now you do, too.
不过两位 听着 放松
But, hey, guys, listen, relax.
别担心 我觉得我有办法
Don't worry. I think I've got a solution.
-好的 -说来听听
- Okay. - Yeah, let's hear it.
这样如何
Okay, how's this?
你再也不要签任何客户
You never sign another client ever again.
你现在对我 对我公♥司♥的价值
Your value to me, to my company now
是零 绝对的零
is zero, absolute zero.
所以离开吧
So take a walk.
这事结束了
It's over.
现在想喝酒吗 乔
Now, how about that wine, Joe?
我想我还是喝威士忌吧
I think-- I think I'd rather have a scotch.
那就威士忌
Scotch it is.
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表