剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
但我不会放弃的
But I ain't giving up on it.
我也不会让你放弃
I ain't gonna let you give up on it.
不如你周一到公♥司♥来吧
Why don't you come to the office on Monday?
我们坐下 找一块黄金地段
Let's sit down, let's find a prime location.
建一座漂亮的旅馆
Let's build a beautiful hotel
来纪念你没有去世的母亲
and we're gonna honor your mother who's still alive.
-谢谢 -也谢谢你
- Appreciate it. - All right, I appreciate you.
-谢谢你信任我 -是
- Thank you for trusting me. - Yes, sir.
你们这对小鸳鸯准备好再喝一轮了吗
You lovebirds ready to do some shots?
我要杀了这混♥蛋♥
I'm gonna kill this punk.
茱莉
Julie?
我以为你去上班了
I thought you went to work.
先得取回孩子他爹的座驾呀
First I had to pick up my baby daddy's whip.
是吗
Oh, really?
-你为我弄的吗 -我没忍♥住 宝贝
- You did this for me*- I couldn't resist, baby.
你让为人父看起来轻而易举
You make being a dad look so easy,
很难想到你还是个橄榄球员
hard to remember you as a football player.
这里你装了什么
Oh, what you working with here?
你还有多久去上班
How much time you got before work?
7:05走 时间不多咯
7:05. The clock is ticking.
-速战速决吧 -你最好加油 查尔斯
- Two-minute drill*- You better play to win, Charles.
我可不能被拖进加时
I can't be going into overtime.
-好 -太棒了
- Okay. - Oh, yeah.
-来吧 宝贝 -不
- Come on, baby. - No, no, no.
我有个主意
I got a different idea.
我有个主意
I got a different idea.
打开吧
Break it in.
-你还买♥♥盆栽了 -对
- Oh, you got the plant. - Yeah.
看我不撕了你 宝贝
God, I'm gonna tear you up, girl.
去他妈的安德烈
Fucking Andre.
维农 开门 是我
Vernon, open up. It's me.
维农 我们不用再躲了 开门
Vernon, we don't got to do this anymore. Open up.
维农 我是斯宾塞
Vernon, it's Spence.
真的吗
Really?
抱歉 我只是听维农的话
Sorry, I was just doing what Vern asked me to do.
麻烦去煮壶咖啡吧
Put a pot of coffee on, please.
你要什么样的
Um, how do you take it?
清咖不加糖 再找个更好的地方藏钥匙
Black, no sugar. And find a better spot for this.
大家都在联♥系♥你 伙计
People have been trying to reach you, man.
我把铃♥声♥关了
I turned off my ringer.
这样可不对 维农
It's not a good way to play it, Vern.
杰·格雷泽一直在打我电♥话♥
Jay Glazer kept calling me.
不知道怎么弄到我号♥码的
I don't know how he got my number.
他或许只是想要你的回应
He probably just wants a quote.
球队老板也不停打给我
Then the boss man kept hitting me.
所以我把手♥机♥关了
So I shut the phone down.
维农 再害怕也要接球队老板的电♥话♥
Vernon, you always take the boss's call even when you're scared.
该死 我感觉好糟
Shit, I feel bad.
我让大家都失望了
I let them all down.
是 现在你还让哈尔
Yeah, yeah. And now you got Hal
像个恋童癖一样在你家树丛里伸头探脑
stalking through your bushes like a fucking pedophile.
维农 这些是给你发薪水的人
Vernon, these are the guys that sign your checks.
我不想骗他们 斯宾塞
I don't want to lie to them, Spence.
那就别骗
Then don't.
如果你的直觉让你说实话
If your gut says tell the truth,
那你就该说实话
then that's exactly what you should do.
如果他们决定裁了我呢
What if they decide to cut me loose?
让我告诉你一件事 维农
Let me tell you something, Vern.
我有一次 做过自己不愿面对的烂事
I once did some shit that I didn't want to face,
所以把手♥机♥扔进了一杯啤酒
so I dropped my phone in a glass of beer.
之后不久 我就打包滚去新奥尔良了
Not too long after that, I was packing for New Orleans.
兄弟 回电♥话♥吧
Brother, make the call.
你需要达拉斯 就像他们需要你一样
You need Dallas just as badly as they need you.
好吧 斯宾塞
All right, Spence.
维农 我们都很担心你
Vernon, we've been worried about you.
-你怎么样 -好多了 先生
- How are you*- Been a whole lot better, sir.
我的经纪人说等我回归
But my agent says when I come back,
都能爬上乞力马扎罗山
I'll be able to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro.
或许我会和你一起爬
Well, maybe I'll join you.
我想确保"大插头"照顾好了自己
I wanted to make sure the Plug was taking care of himself.
我在尽力 先生
Doing my best, sir.
如果不接电♥话♥和躲着哈尔叫尽力 小子
If ignoring your calls and hiding from Hal is your best, son,
这样可不行
it simply won't do.
我知道 对不起
I know, I know. I'm sorry.
告诉我究竟怎么回事
Tell me what really happened.
说实话 我骗了杰森
Honestly, I lied to Jason.
我受伤时没有在训练
I wasn't training when I got hurt.
是在和朋友们玩彩弹
I was playing paintball with my friends.
-彩弹吗 -是 先生
- Paintball*- Yes, sir.
彩弹 您玩过吗
Paintball. Ever tried it?
再见 维农
Good-bye, Vernon.
喂
Hello?
里基
Yo, Rick.
怎么 不让我走吗
What, you ain't gonna let me leave?
我可不怕坐经济舱
I ain't afraid to fly commercial.
你不会真以为
Come on, you don't think
我们会就这么放里基·杰瑞特走吧
we'd actually send off Ricky Jerret that way.
"我们"是谁
Who's we?
天呐
Oh, man.
你现在感觉到爱了吗 里基
You feel the love now, Ricky?
绝对的 佩顿教练
Oh, uh, absolutely, Coach Payton.
我没想到您会来
I did not expect you.
很高兴见到你 德鲁也想来的
Hey, it's good to see you. Drew wanted to be here, too,
但他和家人在新西兰
but he's with the family down in New Zealand.
-很高兴你能来 -我理解
- It's good having you. - I understand that.
很高兴来这里
It's good to be here.
*你感觉到了爱吗*
*Can you feel the love*
*你感觉到了爱吗*
*Can you feel the love*
*你感觉到了爱吗*
*Can you feel the love*
这都是为你的 去吧
It's all about you. Go on, feel it.
*你感觉到了爱吗*
*Can you feel the love*
我们会赢得超级碗的
We gonna win the championship.
*你知道我说得没错*
*You know what I'm saying is true*
*我感觉到了爱 你感觉到了吗*
*I can feel the love, can you feel it, too*
*我感觉到了爱*
*I can feel the love*
太美了 太美了
Beautiful. Beautiful.
*我感觉到了爱*
*I can feel the love*
*你知道我说得没错*
*You know what I'm saying is true*
*我感觉到了爱 你感觉到了吗*
*I can feel the love, can you feel it, too*
姑娘们 啦啦球挥起来
Ladies, wave those pom-poms.
*我感觉到了爱*
*I can feel the love.*
是谁 是里基·杰瑞特 是谁 是谁
Who dat? Ricky Jerret! Who dat? Who dat?
是谁 是里基·杰瑞特
Who dat? Ricky Jerret!
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表