剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
你怎么了 还演《冰雪奇缘》吗
What are you, Walt Disney all of a sudden?
这冻疗箱能帮我快速恢复 丹尼斯
Cryotank helps with the bounce back, Dennis.
当年我们靠的是美乐啤酒和关节药
All I had in my day was Miller Lite and butes.
现在都是赛马才吃那玩意儿
You know they give that shit to horses now, right?
-至少都是职业的 -我靠科学方法恢复
- Always was a thoroughbred. - I've recovered the clean way.
当一个守法的好公民
Became a law-abiding citizen
每一分钱都是正经挣来的
and earned every dollar I got coming.
海豚队这些天就该跟我续约了
Dolphins should be backing up that money truck any day now.
我希望他们能给你3年3000万
I hope they carrying 30 million over three years
不然你可就被耍了
or you getting seriously punked.
瞧瞧
Look at this.
-近来如何 -瞧瞧这场面
- What's up, fellas? - Hey, man. Look at this.
-气色不错 -大明星来了
- Looking good, man. - Here he comes.
2015年月度最佳销♥售♥ 查尔斯·格林
Hey, 2015 Salesman of the Month, Charles Greene.
还是个不错的左截锋
Not a bad left tackle either.
-琪琪也来了 -琪琪 真漂亮
- Hey, Kiki's with you. - Kiki. What a pretty baby.
-你好 小宝宝 -希望你们不介意
- How you doing, sweetie? - Hope y'all don't mind.
我老婆今天要在医院值班
The wife had a shift at the hospital.
不不 没事
No, no, no, it's no trouble at all.
我都不明白你们为什么叫我来
I really don't even know why you need me out here.
海豚队的传奇巨星都到场了
You got all the Dolphins legends out.
开什么玩笑 你才是球迷的新宠
You kidding me? You're the new fan favorite.
瞧瞧他们
Look at them over there.
你救球得分那回我差点没吓出屎来
Man, I nearly shit when you recovered that fumble for a score.
你看了吗
You saw that?
-当然 -黑天鹅重返高空
- Absolutely. - The Black Swan was soaring high again.
看到没
See? See?
《格雷泽有问题》
大家好 欢迎收看我在迈阿密的新节目
Hi, everybody. Welcome to my new show live here in Miami,
《格雷泽有问题》 我是主持人杰·格雷泽
"Glazed and Confused." I'm your host Jay Glazer.
斯宾塞 你打球时我就多次请你来做客
Spence, tried to get you out here a bunch as a football player,
现在你改行做了理财顾问
but now different role as a financial advisor.
又重新红火了起来
Your star is on the rise again.
我们努力为客户做到最好
We're trying to make good things happen for our clients.
给大家讲讲你们的工作吧
Tell everybody what you've been up to.
-我们... -我们代理橄榄球员
- Well, what-- - We manage football players
隶属于安德森理财体育部
for Anderson Sports Management.
我们管理财务
We handle finances.
-我们也谈生意 -比如苏家餐馆
- We put together deals. - Like Suh Casa.
-是个好名字 -谢谢
- Great name, by the way. - Thank you.
酸橘汁腌鱼 撑死我了
Ceviche, not so much.
公♥司♥的首要目标是确保球员可以
The primary goal of the company is just to make sure that
获得他们需要的关注
the players have the attention that they need
以及在退役之后
and make sure that they have
财力依旧维持稳定
the financial security come retirement.
更重要的是 退役之后他们的
And, more importantly than that, once the pads come off,
生活质量还应该继续提升
the quality of life should only be on the rise.
说到这个 我们来聊聊橄榄球吧
With that, we will switch gears and go to a little football here.
又是扮装舞娘吗 他就喜欢这个
Another strip-o-gram. He loves them, by the way.
但愿她扮的是雷·刘易斯 那就太棒了
I hope it's a Ray Lewis strip-o-gram. That would be insane.
接近了 是他的前队友
You're close. It's his former teammate.
一个毛遂自荐上节目的人
Somebody who asked to come on the show
就在餐馆开业的那晚
the other night at your little shindig.
联盟里最好的线卫之一
One of the best linebackers in the National Football League,
"萨瑟"特雷尔·萨格斯
T-Sizzle, Terrell Suggs.
瞧瞧他那骚气的滑板车
Look at him on his little scooter over there.
-你好 大家伙 -你好 杰
- What's up, big dog? How you doing, man? - What's up, Jay?
感谢你的到来
Thank you for joining us.
淡定 乔 今儿没有脱衣舞
Calm down, Joe. Ain't gonna be no stripping here today.
我可松一口气了
That's lucky for us.
你忘了提一件事
One thing you forgot to mention
就是我和老斯特拉斯莫的区别
in the difference between me and old Strasmore here.
是什么呢
What's that?
等我下次来 我还会是
When I get back, I'm still gonna
全联盟最好的线卫之一
be one of the best linebackers in the league.
为什么你们两个作为队友
Why do you guys have so much animosity
却互相敌视 有那么多恩怨
for two guys who played on the same side of the ball?
-可是你自己要求上节目的 -没错
- You're the one who wanted to come on the show. - Yeah, I did.
我们互喷垃圾话 这都是比赛的一部分
We talk trash to each other, but it's all part of the game.
扯淡 说实话 要不是你发了那条推特
Bullshit. Truth be told, I wouldn't even have a problem
我绝对不会这么不爽你的
with you if you didn't post that shit on Twitter back in the day.
不 那只是个意外
No, no, that was a complete accident.
那时推特还是个新玩意儿
Twitter was new at that time.
我还不太会用
I was just getting the hang of it.
再说了我指头大 容易按错
Plus I got these big-ass thumbs.
你发了一堆屁话 说我看重数据
You posted some asinine shit about me being more concerned
不在乎输赢
with my stats than I was winning.
那本来完全是我想私下里
That was totally meant to be a private message
发给你的信息
just between me and you.
-是私信 -好吧
- Just between me and you. - Oh, okay.
但事实上 你的确过于在乎数据
But truth is, you do hype your stats a lot all the time.
你可以查查战绩 老头子
You can check the standings, old man.
是 咱们都有冠军戒指
Yeah, we both got rings,
可只有我还在追逐第二枚
but I'm the only one left still chasing number two.
说得不错 而且还不超140字
That's very clever and under 140 characters.
真是个小丑 逗得大家哈哈笑
Comedian, everybody. Showtime at the Apollo over here.
不 到头来
No, look, at the end of the day,
总有一天你会打不了球
there's gonna be a time where you're gonna be retired
然后退役
and you can't play anymore.
你有什么打算
What are you gonna do?
回学校念书吗
You gonna go back to school?
可你的垃圾话已经炉火纯青了
You already got a PhD in talking shit.
不是吧
Oh, shit! Oh, shit!
这家伙用嘴炮把萨瑟轰懵逼了
Our boy just put the verbal smackdown on Sizzle.
这才是我们爱的斯宾塞
Hey, that's the Spencer we love.
-没错 哥们 -就是啊
- Come on, man. - Come on, baby.
斯宾塞
Hey, Spencer.
你是要干什么 拉里
What are you doing to us, Larry?
休赛期还要很多要续约的人
A lot of mouths to feed this off-season.
球队老板怎么说
Where's ownership on this?
我们看法一致 薪资空间不多
We're eye to eye. Not a lot of wiggle room.
你先初次报价吧 等一下
Let's hear your first offer. Wait, hold up.
让我拿好香槟
Let me get my bottle of champagne ready.
-好了 说吧 -2年1200万
- All right, go ahead. - 12 million over two years.
600万保证金
Six of it's guaranteed and
再加上个人和团队表现奖金
we'll add performance and team-based incentives.
你在逗我吗 2年1200万
Are you fucking kidding me? 12 over two?
-加奖金 -奖金是小钱
- Plus incentives. - Incentives are gravy.
他至少值3年3000万
The guy deserves at least 10 a year for 3, all right?
不如你现在开车去里基家
Why don't you drive on over to Ricky's house
帮他收拾行李吧
and start packing his bags for him right now?
-我知道你不会满意 -我很不满意
- I knew you wouldn't be happy. - I am miserable.
-你们到底想干什么 -杰森
- What are you guys doing over there? - Jason.
别叫我杰森
Don't you fucking Jason me, all right?
我不想听那些工资帽的借口
I'm not hearing those cap excuses
也肯定不会把这烂消息
and I'm sure as fuck not bringing
告诉我客户的
this bullshit offer to my client.
钱不够我就让里基变自♥由♥球员
Find the money or I'm putting Ricky on tour.
之前某件事也惹火了你
And something happened to piss you off, too,
你起来后就和乌鸦队替补打了起来
because you got up and fought the entire Ravens bench.
他们全卫对我做倒地掩护 想毁了我的职业生涯
Their fullback tried to cut block me. Tried to end my career.
-你说是谁让他这么做的 -不是我
- Who do you think told him to do it? - Shit, it wasn't me.
"这是为了萨瑟 贱逼"
"That one's for Sizz, bitch."
这是他的原话
Yeah, were his exact words.
还是老样子 你说出的大话
And as always, his mouth wrote a check
没办法圆了
that his ass couldn't cash.
-扯淡 -我要是你的财务经理
- Bullshit. - If I were your financial manager,
就会告诉你别废话 好好打球
I would tell you to shut it for once and just play ball.
知道吗 斯特拉斯莫
You know what, Strasmore?
别妄想进名人堂了
You forget about getting in the Hall.
你打球那么脏 还那么弱
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表