剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
前情提要
我以为斯宾塞很有钱呢
I always thought Spencer was rolling in it.
他的车 房♥子 衣服
The car, the house, the clothes.
他为我破产了吗
He went broke for me?
在那之前他就破产了
He went broke a while before that,
但他把最后一注压在你身上
but he gambled his last chips on you.
你说你接下这工作
You said when you took the job
是想要保护球员们
that you were doing it to protect players.
我的确是为了保护球员
I did take this job to protect players.
也因为我他妈破产了
And because I was fucking broke.
我想让你在管理层为我工作
I want you to work for me here, in the front office.
接下来几个月你需要一直出差
You'll be on the road for the next couple months.
-你在挠什么 -我好像过敏了
- What's with the scratching? - Uh, I think I got an allergy.
你得麻疹了 欢迎来到管理层
You got hives. Welcome to the front office.
我会允许你收♥购♥体育部部分股权
I'm gonna let you purchase a piece of ASM.
问题是 我需要借点钱
The thing is, I need a loan to do it.
好吧 我投500万
All right. I'm good for five mill.
你确定你没事吗 里基
You sure you're cool with this, Rick?
是的
Yeah, yeah I am.
-我要50% -我51% 你49%
- Fifty-fifty proposition. - Fifty-one, forty-nine.
-谢谢你 -好
- Thank you. - All right.
干什么 别这样
What's happening? Don't do that.
来 抱一个
Come on. Get in here.
我空了
I'm open.
加油 斯宾塞 防住他
Let's go, Spence. D up! D up, baby!
来啊
Come on!
你这样要受伤的 查尔斯
You're gonna get hurt, Chuck.
确实很疼 犯规了
That shit did hurt. It's a foul.
没有犯规 那是个干净的盖帽
That wasn't no foul. That's a clean rip.
我们的球
Our ball.
永远都是你们的球 是吧
It's always your ball, though, right?
没错 到赛点了 混♥蛋♥们
Damn right. Game point, motherfuckers.
-来吧 -他是怎么了
- Let's go. - What's wrong with him?
好好防守
You know what? Lock up.
好的 协防一下
All right, back me up.
分出去了 我回中间协防
Step out. I got the help in the middle.
-我来协防 -防住他 帮我一起
- I got the help. - D up. Help me.
空心 空心
Splash! Splash!
-赢了 -兄弟 那是带球撞人
- Game. - Man, that's a charge.
没他妈的带球撞人
That wasn't no motherfucking charge!
-在我家 我说了算 -认真的吗
- My house, my call, man. - For real?
-快滚开 -你总是耍赖
- Fuck out of my face. - Always cheating, man.
-我走了 -什么
- I'm gone. - What?
我也是 我们走 雷吉
Yeah, me, too, man. Let's go, Reg.
-真是操蛋的比赛 -对 真操蛋
- Fuck this game. - Yeah, fuck this game.
吃你的麦片去吧 傻♥逼♥
Eat your Wheaties, motherfucker.
你抱怨什么呢 你是我这队的
What you complaining about? You on my team.
-我要搭他车 -我走了
- This motherfucker is my ride. - I'm out of here.
打得漂亮 儿子
Great game, son.
谢谢你 丹尼斯 非常感谢
Thank you, Dennis. Thank you very much.
多谢 里基
Thank you, Rick.
-我很喜欢你家 -是吗
- Loving the pad, man. - Yeah?
最好再有个医务室
Hope it's got an infirmary.
再加上一个康复中心
And a full rehab center.
也许还要一间婴儿房♥
Might need to add a nursery.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你还记得安柏吗
You remember Amber?
那个纹着图派克的妹子 记得
Shorty with the Pac tattoo? Yeah.
是的 她例假迟了
Yeah. She's late.
至少我认为是 她不回我电♥话♥
At least I think she is. She won't call me back.
好吧 难怪你刚才
Yeah, now it makes sense
像德拉蒙德·格林一样打篮球
why you've been playing like Draymond Green out there.
NBA金州勇士队球员 著名球场恶汉
我还没准备好要小孩 斯宾塞
I ain't ready for no kid, Spence.
而且就算我准备好了
I mean, even if I was,
也不希望跟她生
I wouldn't want one with her.
她的确性感
I mean, she bad as hell and all,
但未必不会给我戴绿帽
but stability is not her specialty.
我跟你说多少次了 里基
I told you a thousand times, Ricky,
要给小兄弟戴上"雨伞"
you got to cover that little man up.
我以为我戴了 我都不记得自己没戴过
I thought I did. I can't remember when I didn't.
再说 难道你每次都戴吗
Besides, you always bag it?
不是 但我每次都能及时"抽身"
No, but my pullout is straight 100, brother.
得了吧
Come on, man,
你就一次都没中过靶吗
you ain't never hit the bull's-eye, not once?
-一次都没 -操 太疯狂了
- Never. - Damn, that's crazy.
你确定你的蝌蚪都是活的吗
Are you sure you got swimmers?
操
Shit.
说真的 你怎么知道
I mean, seriously, how do you know?
新合同谈得怎么样了
How we looking with that new deal, though?
-挺不错的 -是吗
- We're looking good, man. - Yeah?
我和杰正在努力和爱国者谈呢
Me and Jay were all over New England.
这就是我说的
The hell I'm talking about.
我就喜欢先人一步的理财经理
I love when a manager's a step ahead of the game.
我再告诉你另一件事 那件事
Let me tell you something else. That other thing?
你不需要担心 我会搞定的
You don't have to worry about that. I'm gonna take care of it.
你答应过第一年就还清全部500万的
You promised full payment of the five mil the first year.
一切都在进行中 我会还你的
I'm on schedule. I'm gonna pay you back.
早上好 老板
Morning, boss.
搜索
不育症
我的"周一好基友"在这儿呐
There's my man crush Monday!
搞什么 你还好吗
What the fuck? You okay?
不好 我今天有点精神恍惚
No, I'm not okay, all right? I'm a little strung out today.
是吗
Oh, really?
在里基家的三对三球赛没让你放松吗
I take it the pick-up game at Ricky's wasn't relaxing?
他想知道我们什么时候
Well, he wants to know how we're looking
能把欠债还了
with paying back the fucking loan.
天呐
Jesus...
你有没有听过一句老话
You ever hear that old saying
"永远别借钱给亲友"
"Never lend friends and family money"?
-是 -也许另一句更重要的话是
- Yeah. - Well, maybe the more important adage should be
更别问他们借钱
don't fucking take it.
好吧 我有三个月时间来兑现诺言
Yeah, okay. I got three months to make good on my word, okay?
我也在计划这么做
And I plan on doing so.
告诉过你别许诺了
Told you not to promise.
斯蒂芬·库里在一号♥线上
Steph Curry's on line 1 for you.
MVP斯蒂芬·库里吗
Steph Curry. MVP.
-就是他 -快接
- MVP. - Take it.
斯蒂芬·库里
Steph Curry.
娃娃脸杀手 有什么事吗 兄弟
The baby-faced assassin. What's going on, brother?
你好 斯宾塞小乖乖
What up, Spency-Spence-Spency-Boo?
最近怎样
What's going on?
我和阿耶莎有几天休假
Hey, me and Ayesha got a couple of days off.
要去巴哈马的奥尔巴尼玩
We're going down to the Albany in the Bahamas.
斯宾塞 带个姑娘跟我们一起吧
Hey, Spence. Grab a girl, come with us.
我跟你说吧 阿耶莎
Hey. Well, I'll tell you right now, Ayesha,
我最近可没什么旅伴了
I'm a little light on travel companions these days.
斯宾塞 别耍我
Spence, don't play me.
你知道我那天晚上在国际烟熏餐厅
You know I saw you on your game the other night
看到你出手了
at International Smoke.
周二辣翅买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
Buy one, get one, Hot Wing Tuesday.
或者对你来说 是辣妹买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
Or in your case, Hot Girl Tuesday.
-我可不忘事 -抓住你了吧
- I never forget. - Ha. Gotcha.
我老婆在餐厅里可是眼观六路 斯宾塞
Nothing gets past my girl at that restaurant, Spence.
是 我听到了
No, I heard that.
但是兄弟 我现在暂停娱乐了
But, brother, listen, I am in time-out.
这是个悲伤而真实的故事
It's a very sad but true story.
好吧 听着 我们会去迈阿密过夜
Hey, well, listen, we'll be in Miami for the night.
可以聚一聚
We should get together and do something.
很乐意 时间地点由你定
Love to. Name the time and place.
我们还可以谈点生意上的事
Yo, we can even talk some business, too.
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表