剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
We didn't hear you come in.
我们刚刚没看见你
Hey, I love what they did with your hair.
我喜欢你的新发型耶
Oh, hey, bon-bon. Good. You found something blue.
哦 小邦邦 不错你染了个蓝的
What the hell is going on here?
这到底是什么情况
How could you? I thought we were friends!
你怎么能 我以为我们是朋友啊
We were friends,
我们原本是朋友
Until you slept with my fiance Gerald!
直到你睡了我未婚夫杰瑞德
You didn't think I knew about that, did you?
你以为我还蒙在鼓里 对吧
Well, it's payback time, little missy!
现在是我的复仇时间 大小姐
You were gonna marry Gerald? Why didn't you tell me?
你要嫁给杰瑞德啊 你咋不跟我讲
I was about to announce it last summer at our barbecue,
去年夏天 我本来要在烤肉聚餐时宣布的
And then I caught you two in the pool house
然后就在泳池房♥里捉奸成双了
Up on top of some inflatable rafts.
居然在充气橡皮艇上
Oh my god, that wasn't me!
额滴神啊 那不是我
I was making out with Tanya's husband in the bushes!
我正和谭雅老公在树丛里翻滚呢
Everybody knows Joanie,
是个人都知道那是琼妮
That big blonde tramp from down the block,
住在这个小区的金发婊
Was the one in the pool house.
才是泳池房♥里那个啦
Oh, really! Everybody knew?
呵呵 是个人都知道吗
Yeah. I came over the next morning
是啊 我第二天一大早
To have coffee and talk about it,
来找你喝咖啡聊八卦
But you wouldn't open the front door.
但你就是不给我开门
I thought you were just mad
我以为你生气是发现了
at me because I stole your sangria pitcher.
我偷了你的香格里拉酒壶
I was made at you because you slept with my fiance!
我生气是发现你睡了我的未婚夫
You stole my sangria pitcher?
香格里拉酒壶原来是你偷的吗
Yeah, but not your fiance.
酒壶是 但未婚夫不是啊
How could you think that I would even do something like that?
你居然会认为我会做出那种事
Because I've known you for 24 years!
因为我已经认识你24年了
Yeah, fair enough.
说得好
Oh god!
天啊
I can't believe I did all this for nothing!
我不相信我白忙活了这么久
Oh, you mean like trying to ruin my wedding
你是说忙着毁了我的婚礼
And try to sleep with my fiance?
忙着上了我的未婚夫
And now, because of you,
到现在 托你的福
I'm about to get married on a dirty roof
我马上就要在一个脏兮兮的屋顶
With blue hair and a drunk groom!
染着蓝毛 嫁给一个醉鬼了
Damn, you're good.
牛逼 给你跪了
I learned from the best.
这叫近墨者黑嘛
That's why we're friends.
所以我们才是朋友
We are still friends, aren't we?
我们还是朋友 对吗
Yes. Get over here, Thelma.
是啊 过来吧希尔马[《末路狂花》中变♥态♥女闺蜜]
Charlotte's evil and can't be trusted!
夏洛特是坏人不要相信她
Yeah, we got it.
是啊 我俩知道了
I'd like to welcome everyone.
欢迎各位来宾
"Today we're here to celebrate love.
"今天我们欢聚一堂 庆祝爱的结合
"Some love comes quick,
"有的爱轰轰烈烈
"Some love develops over time."
"有些爱细水长流
"Love."
"狗屁爱"
"A union between two people who have truly overcome the odds
"两个人历经考验 终于走到一起
"To prove they were meant to be together."
"证明他们是天生一对"
"Meant to be."
"狗屁天生一对"
Why are people chiming in?
你们丫在那儿插什么话
There's no chiming in. Stop chiming in.
别打岔 别插话
Here's the thing about this love story that's so amazing.
我要告诉大家 这段爱情最神奇的地方
Despite all its twists and turns,
抛去所有波折不谈
It has endured for almost 20 years.
已经延续了近20年
Who is he talking about?
他在说谁呢
You guys have been best friends your whole lives.
你们一直是彼此最好的朋友
You fell in love with her when you were in kindergarten
你在幼稚园的时候就爱上了她
And have never stopped loving her, not even for a day.
然后这份爱一直延续着 一天也没断过
Ben, what are you doing?
本 你干啥呢
I'm sorry, mom, I just need a minute.
抱歉妈 给我一分钟
You need a minute now?
非得现在一分钟吗
You told me you always knew that someday you'd be together.
你告诉我 你们总有一天会在一起的
I think that someday is now.
择日不如撞日
My only question is,
问题是
Dude, what the hell are you waiting for?
老兄 你丫到底还在等啥呢
And that's my final sign.
那是最后一个征兆
You wanna do this another time?
咱要不要下次再结
Yeah, I'm good.
嗯 我想也是
Bonnie, I swear, I had nothing to do with this.
邦妮我发誓 这可不是我♥干♥的
Okay.
好的
So, despite our tremendous efforts
尽管我们费尽千辛万苦
And backbreaking work to put this event on,
累的跑断腿来筹备婚礼
It looks like we won't even be having a wedding today.
不过看样子 婚礼还是办不成了
So, uh-- but, you know, feel free
所以...就这么招吧
To just grab a bag of rice on your way out
把你们带的一袋子米再带回去
And you can boil that up later.
回家还能煮了吃
Hey, wait.
等一下
Maybe it's not over yet.
也许婚礼尚未结束
You're in a dress, I'm in a tux.
你穿着长裙 我穿着礼服
I always knew we'd end up here someday.
既然这一天迟早会来
So what do you say, Riley?
所以你说呢 莱丽
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表