剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
This is fun, right?
挺有意思的 是吧
Us hanging out like two old friends who've never dated
我们像两个老友一样出来玩 好像从来没有
or broke up or had anything weird happen.
约过会 分过手 闹过幺蛾子
Oh, my god, so much fun.
天啊 太好玩了
This really is not fun, is it?
一点也不好玩 对吧
No. No.
一点也不
I mean, I want it to be.
我希望可以简单一点
I'm just wondering if there's too much stuff between us now.
但我不知道我们之间是否牵绊过多
Okay, yeah, so there's some stuff.
好吧 没错 确实经历过不少事
But, I mean, we can get past that, right?
但我们可以忘掉过去 对吧
We've been friends our whole lives.
咱们可都做了一辈子朋友了
Like, what would you be doing
如果你和塔克尔出来玩
if you were here with Tucker instead?
你们现在会干什么
Probably building the perfect woman
大概是用名人的身段
using celebrity body parts.
去勾搭完美的女性
Or playing this game called shot and score? Shot and score.
或者玩"喝一杯勾搭"的游戏 "喝一杯勾搭"
Yeah, you take shot, pick a stranger
对 你先喝一杯 然后选个陌生人
and try and get them to make out with you.
试着接近他们 让他们和你亲热
The first one back to the stool wins.
第一个完事儿坐回高凳者算赢
Like, with a stranger stranger?
对象是一无所知的陌生人吗
It's okay, I'm not suggesting we play.
没关系 不一定非要玩这个
Why not? I wanna play. That's what friends do.
别啊 我想玩 朋友就该这样
Hey. Two vodka shots, please,
给我两杯伏特加
'cause my buddy and I here are playing "Shot and score."
我和我哥们儿要玩"喝一杯勾搭"
All right, if you wanna play...
好吧 如果你想玩的话
Oh, I dare you to shot and score with him.
我让你喝完酒去勾搭他
Very nice. Handsome, a little older.
不错嘛 颜值尚可 年纪稍大
Like, "Interesting" Older, not "Eww" Older.
有魅力的老男人啦 不猥琐可憎
And, uh, I pick...
我想让你
her for you.
勾搭那个女孩
She seems like your type.
她看着像是你喜欢的类型
Female.
女的
Perfect.
好极了
Oh, and if you happen to overhear me mentioning
如果你不小心听到我提到
something about being an airline pilot,
我是飞行员之类的话
that's just because she didn't believe I was a doctor, okay?
那大概是因为我装医生她不信 别拆穿我
So, you ready? On three.
准备好了吗 数三下干了
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Wait.
等等
I think I need to play "Two shots and score."
我觉得游戏要改成"喝两杯勾搭"
I'm really not ready.
我真的还没准备好
**It's amazing how the unexpected*
*人生妙无边 惊喜无极限
**can take your life and change directions.*
*劝君莫等闲 雌雄随我愿
Hey, I'm really sorry to rush you out of here like this,
实在抱歉 这么早就要送你离开
but the airline called,
但航♥空♥公♥司♥来电♥话♥了
and I accidentally brought home the keys to the plane.
我不小心把飞机钥匙带回家了
Ben.
本
Riley! Hi!
莱丽 是你啊
Hey, you're up early. Uh, this is...
你起得好早啊 这位是...
Jessica.
杰西卡
Yeah, it's okay, I don't know your name, either...captain.
没关系 我也不知道你的名字 机长再见
So, how did shot and score go last night?
昨晚的"喝一杯勾搭"玩得如何
Oh, you mean the part where
你问这个啊 我走向了一个陌生人
I go up to a random guy and hit on him,
使尽浑身解数勾搭他
and then he looks at me like I have six heads,
他像看着六头怪兽一样看我
so I go back to the stool to wait for you,
于是我坐回高凳等你
but you've aleady gone because you took a stranger home
但你早就走了 因为你把陌生人带回家
for "Shot and score: the home edition"?
开始玩"喝一杯勾搭之家庭版"了
Sorry. My shot and score kinda turned into
抱歉 我的"喝一杯勾搭"除了
shot, score, and a little more.
喝酒 勾搭 还加了点别的
My god, Ben.
老天 本
I can't believe you care more about scoring with a stranger
我真不敢相信 比起陪朋友出去玩
than hanging out with a friend.
你竟然更在乎和陌生人勾搭
Yeah, we should probably just go to the movies next time.
是啊 也许下次还是简单看个电影好了
Come on, come on, come on.
快点 快点出来 快
You know, I really had--
我真的...
Oh, yeah. Tell it to your mother.
好吧 留着跟你妈妈说吧
Go, go, go, go, go!
快走 快走
Touchdown!
触地得分
Isn't that amazing?
很厉害吧
Yeah, she also does it for "Score," "Field goal"
她还会做"得分" "射门得分"
and luckily "Time to put a sweater on."
运气好的话 还会做"该穿运动衫了"
Paup.
酷呆了吧
Seriously? You consider that a trick?
你开玩笑吧 你觉得这算技能吗
I taught her how to peel a banana with her feet.
我还教会她用双脚剥香蕉皮呢
Look, all right, tell you what,
好吧 听我说
I am a fair man
我可是个正直的人
with a slight gambling problem.
有点点好赌的小毛病
So, uh, how about double or nothing?
要么加双倍 要么一笔勾销
I'm not stupid, Tucker.
我又不傻 塔克尔
You know if I win, I'm gonna pick double, not nothing.
你知道要是我赢了 我肯定要加倍 不勾销
Oh, my god, I'm so late.
我的天 我迟到了
I didn't get any sleep last night.
我昨晚压根就没怎么睡
Yeah, I ran into your reason why
我在浴室里碰到了那个
when I got up to use the bathroom.
闹得你一夜睡不着的小淘气了
Yeah. We chatted. She was naked.
没错 我们聊了天 她光着
It was awkward.
尴尬到死
Oh, you did? Was she nice?
你遇上她了吗 她人好吧
We didn't really get a chance to talk.
我们太忙了 没空说话
Why is Emma dressed like that?
艾玛怎么穿成这样了
You guys aren't teaching her weird stuff
你俩不会又在教她什么怪把戏
and betting on her again, are you?
还拿她打赌吧
Who, us? No way. Never.
谁 我们 怎么可能
Don't be insulting. That would be wrong.
别侮辱我人格 哪有这么教小孩的
Okay, good.
那就好
All right, Emma, wish daddy luck.
我走了艾玛 祝爸爸好运吧
Since Henderson got sent away for tax evasion,
亨德森因为逃税被抓起来之后
the bar's up for sale and a couple
酒吧就要卖♥♥掉了 今天
of potential buyers are coming by this morning.
会有几个潜在买♥♥家来看看
Well, that's good, right? Uh, no.
那是好事吧 好事才怪
What if the new owners are expecting enthusiasm,
万一新老板希望我们爱岗敬业
high standards and motivation?
勤劳肯干 积极向上呢
I could be out of a job.
我不就失业了吗
Mrs. Wheeler?
维勒太太
What are you doing in my office?
你在我办公室做什么
Wondering what you're doing in your office on a Tuesday
我在想你周二本来该去开员工会
when you're supposed to be at a staff meeting!
怎么又蹿到办公室里来了
It's Wednesday.
今天周三
Margarita Monday really got away from me there.
周一玛格丽塔酒日真是把我喝晕了
Wait. Are you using my printer to make real estate flyers?
慢着 你在用我的打印机印房♥产广♥告♥吗
Riley, do you know how much it costs to make copies?
莱丽 你知道这年头印个传♥单♥要多少钱吗
No.
不知道
Well, I do.
我可知道
Well, at least I did until you started working here.
至少在你来这上班之前我是知道的
Whatever. It's fine.
无所谓 印就印吧
I actually really need to talk to someone about something
我有件事要跟你谈谈
that you're kind of an expert in.
需要你提供专业意见
Real estate? No.
房♥地♥产♥ 不是
One-night stands.
是一♥夜♥情♥
I kind of had my first one last night.
我昨晚貌似发生了人生首次一♥夜♥情♥
Oh, man!
天啊
I remember my first one-night stand.
我还记得我当年的第一次是什么样子
No, I don't.
其实忘了
It was--it was supposed to be
这种事就应该是
this drunken, stupid thing, you know?
大醉一场 扭头就忘的事 知道吗
Then he just texted me. What do I do?
结果他居然给我发信息 我该怎么办
Are you sure it wasn't one of my guys?
你确定不是我的客户吗
'cause I always give them your number.
我总是把你的号♥码给他们
My god! Oh, my god!
我的天 天
There he is! Hide! Hide!
就是他 隐蔽 隐蔽
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表