剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
And where is your ring?
你的戒指呢
Okay, Brad,
好吧 布拉德
I don't know how to tell you this.
我不知道该怎么和你说
So I'm just gonna go with the truth.
所以干脆说实话好了
The jewelry store burnt down to the ground.
珠宝商店烧成平地了
My ring is gone.
戒指没了
A ring?
戒指
Oh, my god. You want me to marry you.
我的天 你想让我嫁给你吗
Yes!
我愿意
Yes, I will marry you.
是的 我愿意嫁给你
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
I'm just dating you until Steve and Marcy break up.
我只是暂时和你约会到史蒂夫和马西分手为止
Hey,Steve. No.
嗨 史蒂夫 不
Mrs. Wheeler, look!
维勒太太 看啊
I found your ring!
我找到了你的戒指
Told you we'd get it back without Brad finding out.
我就说我们会找到 不让布拉德知道
Oh, hey, Brad.
嗨 布拉德
Bonnie, I can't believe you lied to me.
邦妮 我不敢相信你骗我
You are a disgrace to my papa's
你这是侮辱我爸爸
papa's papa.
爸爸的爸爸
Brad.
布拉德
I only lied because I didn't want to tell the truth.
我撒谎是因为我不想实话实说
This was fun.
有意思
You bring your mommy to all your parties?
你参加派对都会带上你妈妈吗
You know, underneath those fancy clothes
在你花哨的衣服
and expensive hair cut,
和昂贵的发型之下
I look at you and all I see
我只看到了
is a desperate old man.
一个绝望的老男人
Well, I'd rather be that
我宁可这样
than be an immature boy who's done nothing with his life
也不愿意做个乳臭未干庸庸碌碌
other than father an illegitimate child.
还有个私生女的人
Nobody calls my daughter that. You want to take this outside?
不许你这么说我女儿 想到外面解决吗
No no no no no no.
不 不 不
Okay, nobody is taking anything outside
谁都不要去外面
Except maybe this tray of hors d'oeuvres.
除了这盘饭前点心
Look, the eggs are little penguins.
看啊 鸡蛋看上去就像小企鹅
You know?
你知道吗
I'd love to take it outside.
我很愿意去外面解决
Oh, man.
天啊
Guys, can you stop it? Ross!
别这样好吗 罗斯
Will you two stop it?
你们别闹了成吗
Come back inside. You're both acting like children.
快回来吧 你们两个简直幼稚到家
I hope you're ready for this. Oh, I'm ready.
你最好有个心理准备 准备好了
Will you be ready?
你准备好了吗
Please do something?
你不打算做点什么吗
Why?
为啥
They're not doing anything.
他们又没打起来
Yeah.
就是
I mean, it's just two guys that look like Ben
我是说...我只看见两个本
Circling the two guys that look like Ross.
和两个罗斯在绕圈圈
What is going on out here? You woke up Emma.
闹什么啊 把艾玛都吵醒了
Mom, take Emma back inside.
妈 你快把艾玛带回去
Big mistake.
你玩儿大了
Okay. Party's over.
好哒 派对结束
Time to go home.
该回家了
Don't stay out too late.
不能在外面呆太晚
Excuse me.
借光
I love these sconces so much.
我太喜欢这些烛台了
Boss the Ross.
罗斯老板
Oh, hey, have you seen my apartment?
嘿 你看到我家了吗
'cause I can't find it anywhere.
因为我哪儿都找不到
I just don't understand
我怎么都想不明白
What Riley sees in him.
莱丽看上他哪儿了
Him who?
他 哪个他
Ben.
本
What are you worried about him for?
你担心他干嘛啊
Danny is the one she's in love with.
丹尼才是她爱的人啊
My apartment's here.
啊 找到我家了
Can't waste any of that.
一滴都不浪费
I'm sorry about all this.
今晚的事 我很抱歉
I was jealous of Ben and I acted like a child.
我表现的就像个吃醋的孩子
How about we just erase this whole night
那我们就把这页翻过去
And pretend it never happened?
就好像它没有发生过
You know I'd love that, believe me.
我也想这样 相信我
There's nothing I would want more.
这也是我最想要的
But I can't.
但我做不到
Why?
怎么了
You didn't tell me you had feelings for Danny.
你没有告诉我你对丹尼有感觉
Danny?
丹尼
Yeah, you told me about Ben,
是啊 你跟我讲了本
But you didn't tell me about the other guy across the hall
但对于隔壁的这个男的却啥也没提
And that tells me everything I need to know.
所以我想 事情应该很清楚了
No.
不
No, Ross.
不 罗斯
It is not like that.
事情不是这样的
I don't know why I didn't say anything about him.
我不知道为啥我没有提过他
I didn't think I needed to.
我是觉得没有必要
But that doesn't mean that I don't want to be with you.
但这不意味着我不想和你在一起啊
Oh, my god.
哦天啊
Are we breaking up right now?
这是分手的节奏吗
Ross, please. I really care about you.
罗斯 别这样 我对你是真心的
I don't know. I have some things I need to think about.
我不知道 我现在需要好好想想
It sounds like you do, too.
我觉得你也需要
Bye, Riley.
再见 莱丽
Ross--
罗斯
Want another piece of me?
想再打我一拳吗
I'm sorry about that.
我很抱歉
I guess I hit the wrong guy.
我想我打错人了
Hell yeah, you did.
那是当然了
You okay?
你还好吗
Not really.
不太好
I think we just broke up.
我想我们分手了
Riley, everything is gonna be okay.
莱丽 这一切都会过去的
Ross is just some guy you dated. He's not the one.
罗斯只是万草丛中的一棵 又不是真命天子
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
I just do.
我就知道
Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?
我能做点什么安慰你一下吗
Just be my friend?
做我的朋友好吗
Friend.
朋友
You got it.
随时待命
Brad, you have to forgive me.
布拉德 你一定得原谅我
I had no idea how much the ring meant to you.
我不知道这个戒指对你这么重要
Bonnie, I didn't just meet you.
邦妮 我不是第一天认识你了
I knew you hated it. Okay, but I don't anymore.
我知道你讨厌它 但我现在不讨厌了
And I swear that I will never ever
而且我发誓永远永远
For any reason ever
不管发生什么
Take it off again.
都不再脱下来了
Would you take it off for this?
你会为这个脱下来吗
Oh, my god. I would take everything off for that.
哦天啊 为它我脱啥都可以
Still my great grandma's.
它还是我曾祖母的好吗
Wait wait sorry sorry
啊啊 对不起对不起
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表