剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
But no matter what we do we have to do it together as a family
但不管做什么 我们必须像一家人一样
and just love the crap out of each other.
互相爱得死去活来
Hey, what's going on? Jeffrey,
这是唱哪出呢 杰弗里
no, you get the hell out of here!
出去 你有多远滚多远
Don't you understand?
还不明白吗
If I don't bring back Christmas, I can't bring Emma back.
如果我找不回圣诞节 我就找不回艾玛了
Mom, don't you remember?
老妈 难道你忘了吗
You moved here to the city to be closer to her.
你搬进城里就为方便就近照顾她
You're the best grandma in the whole world.
你是全世界最好的祖母了
And you're uncle Danny.
还有 你是丹尼叔叔
Emma's everything to you. She's your good luck charm.
艾玛就是你的一切 她是你的幸运星
She's never missed a game.
她一场比赛都没缺席过
And Riley,
还有莱丽
I want Emma to grow up to be just like you.
我就希望艾玛长大能成为你这样
You're her role model.
你就是她的榜样
What about me? Know your moment, mom!
那我呢 刚才都表扬过你了 老妈
And Tucker,
还有塔克尔
dude, you're her favorite,
老兄 她最喜欢你了
and if you weren't so open and understanding
如果不是你如此善解人意 心胸宽广
about us living here,
让我们住进来
I'd probably be on the street right now.
我现在没准还流落街头呢
All right, I love you guys,
我爱你们几位
But I don't even know who I am if I'm not a dad.
但如果没有我的女儿 我什么都不是
She's what makes us a family, okay? Don't you see that?
就是她让我们凝聚成一家人 明白吗
Emma!
艾玛
Oh my god, you're back.
我的天 你回来了
I promise I'll never let you disappear again, okay?
我发誓再也不弄丢你了 好吗
Hi. Hi, sweetheart. Hi.
你好 你好啊 我的心肝
I don't care about how many lines I have to stand in,
我不管要等多久
how many crowds I have to fight,
不管要受多少苦
or how much gay apparel I have to don,
不管要穿多少娘炮的衣服
you are the best present Christmas has ever given me.
你是我收到的最好的圣诞礼物了
I love you, okay?
我爱你
Here. Come on.
来 走吧
Oh my god, everyone look.
天啊 大家看
It's Emma. Emma's home.
是艾玛 艾玛回家了
Yeah, she lives here. You have a kid... weirdo.
废话 她住这 你有个女儿 傻子
Oh my god, I missed you all so much.
我的天 我想死你们了
Dude, we are gonna cut down on the partying.
老哥 我们必须要减少派对次数
I will not let you get thrown off the Rangers.
我绝不会让你被游骑兵队扫地出门的
And you-- if I had my way,
还有你 如果依着我
you'll never sell wieners in this town again.
你再也不用卖♥♥香肠了
And Tucker, I'm gonna be a better friend.
还有塔克尔 我要做你的益友
You'll never need a Jeffrey.
你绝不会找杰弗里这样的人了
What's a Jeffrey? Exactly.
杰弗里是哪位 忘了就对了
Now, let's all make the best Christmas ever.
大家来过史上最开心的圣诞节吧
Well, it's a little late for that.
你这话是说晚了
You ruined dinner. And the tree.
圣诞大餐被你毁了 还有圣诞树
And the pageant. Maybe next year, Benji.
还有晚会 明年吧 小本
No, no, no. It's not too late.
不不不 还不晚
We can still do it,
我们还来得及
and I know exactly how.
我知道该怎么办
**Oh come*
*来吧
**All ye faithful*
*众信徒
**Joyful and triumphant*
*喜悦吧 欢庆吧
**Oh come ye*
*来吧
**Oh come ye*
*来吧
**To Bethlehem*
*来伯利恒吧
**Oh come all ye faithful*
*来吧 众信徒
**Joyful and triumphant*
*喜悦吧 欢庆吧
**Oh come ye oh come ye*
*来吧 来吧
**To Bethlehem*
*来伯利恒吧
**Come and behold him*
*来拜倒在他面前
**Born the king of angels*
*众天使的王降生了
**Oh come let us adore him*
*让我们祝福他
**Oh come let us adore him*
*让我们祝福他
**Oh come let us adore him*
*让我们祝福他
**Christ the lord*
*基♥督♥啊 我的主
Come here.
来吧
Merry Christmas, Emma.
圣诞快乐 艾玛
Okay, everyone,
好了 大家
dinner is ready.
圣诞大餐做好了
Yes! I can't wait, I am starving.
美 我等不及了 快饿死了
I don't know what that used to be honey,
我不知道它的前世是什么
but I sure feel bad for it.
但我为它的悲惨今生难过
Should we carve it or just chip off a corner?
我们要拿凿子凿还是一点点抠着吃
You guys, come on.
几位 别这样
Riley tried her best, and she did it for us.
莱丽尽力了 她可是为了我们啊
Besides, it's Christmas. All that matters is that we're together.
再说了 圣诞节最重要的就是大家在一起
Did you invite someone else to dinner?
你还请了别人来吃饭了吗
I may have ordered a back-up pizza.
我可能也许订了份应急披萨饼
Oh, thank god. Oh my god, that was such a good idea.
谢天谢地 真是个好主意
Merry Christmas, everyone.
大家圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Hey, does anyone have $20 for that pizza?
谁有20块钱把披萨饼钱付了
Oh my god.
不是吧你
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表