剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
and are totally crashing it.
然后不请自去了
Why would they do that?
他们为什么那么做
The bigger question is, why are you still here?
更令人困惑的问题是 你怎么还在这
Hello!
喂
Party... pooper...
这有趴体呢...趴体杀手...
But it's not a halloween party.
但那不是万圣节派对啊
It's a bachelorette party.
那是单身女子派对
Okay, so just be cool...
好吧 淡定...
And...
然后...
Oh my god, we must have died in the taxi
我的天 我们一定死在出租车上了
and this is heaven.
这一定是天堂
I knew god was a dude.
我就知道上帝是个花♥花♥公♥子♥
Hey, I'm Heidi,
嗨 我叫海蒂
I was getting worried you wouldn't show.
我还担心你们不会来呢
Not exactly the sexiest costumes...
这个算不太上最性感的服装...
But I guess you'll do.
但我想你们能接受
Oh, sorry, there was a mix-up at the--
抱歉 服装搞混了
Well, wait, how did you know we were coming?
慢着 你怎么知道我们要来
You're the strippers, aren't you?
你们不是跳脱衣舞的吗
I'm sorry, there must be a slight mix-up.
对不起 肯定有个小误会
We're not actually strippers...
我们并不是来跳脱衣舞的...
We're also not actually bears.
我们也不是真的熊...
I'm Tucker Dobbs.
我是塔克尔·多不思
And I think you'll find me just right.
而且我认为你会觉得我人还不错
Um, would it be cool if we stayed and partied anyway?
是不是我们留下参加派对就没事了
Um, no.
不
If you're not stripping, you need to leave.
你们要是不跳脱衣舞就走吧
But if we strip, we stay?
跳的话就可以留下了吗
Ya-huh.
是哒
Guys, quick bear huddle.
熊熊们来商量一下
We did not come all this way to go home now.
我们大老远过来可不是为了回家的
Nope. I think we can do this.
没错 我们能行
So do I. Okay, we in?
是的 好的 说定了吗
Oh, we in.
就这么办
Danny? Danny? Danny!
丹尼 丹尼 丹尼
Dude, wait for us!
哥们 等等我们
Javier.
哈维尔
Come sit down next to nurse Bonnie.
来 坐到护士邦妮身边
Take your shirt off and I'll take your temperature.
把衬衫脱了姐来给你量体温
I thought I heard something.
我好像听见了什么
Did you hear something?
你听见什么声音了吗
Just the sound of my youth ticking away if we don't get to this.
只听见我们不开始的话我的青春逝去的声音
That must be my boss again.
一定又是我老板
He's very demanding.
他可真不好难伺候
He's also very pretty.
他还挺漂亮的
And a woman, hmm?
还是个女的 哈
Hey, listen Javier. I wasn't born maniana , okay?
哈维尔 老娘可不是吃素的好吗
All right, the nervous pacing,
好吧 这些紧张的踱步啦
checking the exits,
检查出口啦
Mysterious phone calls from lady friends.
女性朋友打来的神秘电♥话♥啦
And the most suspicious thing of all...
而且最可疑的是...
barely touching me.
基本没碰过老娘
I'm beginning to think you're a liar.
老娘现在开始怀疑 你一直在欺骗老娘吧
Please, I would never lie to you.
拜托 我从没骗过你
Okay, you know what? We are done, all right?
好吧 你知道吗 我们完了
Habla adios my friend
再见了 我的朋友
there are plenty more of you where that came from.
你的家乡有的是你这样的人
You're not the only weirdo I've been emailing with.
跟老娘通过邮件的怪咖可不止你一个
Oh god.
天呐
How dare you!
你好大的胆子
Hi.
嗨
Hey, Javier, I think your boss is here.
嘿 哈维尔 你老板来了
Keep it simple, follow my lead,
简单一些 跟着我跳
and don't ask why I know how to do this.
别问我是怎么学会的
Oh no, it's the cops.
糟了 警♥察♥来了
They're not real cops. They must be the real strippers.
他们不是真的警♥察♥ 他们一定是跳脱衣舞的
Ladies, I hate to be the bad guy here,
美女们 我不想当坏人
But we need to shut this party down.
但我们必须得停止这个派对
Hey, buddy, isn't the cop stripper outfit a little cliche?
穿警♥察♥制♥服♥来跳脱衣舞可真够老套的
Look, we can either do this the easy way
你们是想吃敬酒呢
or the hard way.
还是想吃罚酒呢
Dude, we used that line a half-an-hour ago.
老兄 你那句台词一个半小时前我们就说过了
We're not strippers.
我们不是脱衣舞男
Uh, oh yeah, I think the cheap breakaway pants say otherwise.
是吗 我想你那一撕就破的裤子不会这么说
Right.
没错
One more time. All right.
再来一次 好的
You're not strippers, are you?
你们不是脱衣舞男 对吧
No. And you're under arrest.
是的 你们被捕了
Run for it!
快跑
Guys, guys, guys!
好了 好了 好了
Either get some subtitles,
要不就给姐加些字幕
or get out!
要不就滚出去
I'm just gonna go out in the hallway
姐现在立马闪去门外走廊
and let you two lovebirds settle this alone.
你俩慢慢吵
You know, feel free to break anything,
要砸什么东西请便
I don't live here.
反正姐不住这儿
Not my best date.
不是姐最好的约会
But sadly, not my worst.
但很可惜 也不是最差的
Sofia, no!
索菲亚 不
Aah, oh my god!
天哪
Oh my god!
天哪
Oh god.
老天
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不
Hurry, call the police!
快报♥警♥
No, no, no, no, no, you're making a big mistake.
不 不 不 你们误会了
You got the wrong girl.
我不是凶手
Okay, please don't do this.
别这样
I'll never make it in prison. I'm too cute!
我这么可爱怎么进监狱啊
I am a respected, registered nurse!
我是个备受爱戴的专业护士
I am due in the O.R. This evening!
我整晚都在手术室里
That's how it all went down.
事情就是这样的
You see, Riley? We're all completely innocent.
莱丽 我们完全是清白的
No, none of you are innocent.
不 你们谁都不清白
They're pressing charges
他们已经提出了控告
and you're all going to be arraigned tomorrow.
明天你们将被提审
What?! God, I can't believe this is happening.
什么 天 真不敢相信这一切
I should've just listened to mom
我应该听妈妈的话
And taken Emma trick-or-treating like a responsible dad.
像个负责人的父亲一样带艾玛去要糖
I'm such an idiot.
我真是个白♥痴♥
Sorry, bro, I blame myself.
对不起 兄弟 都怪我
Yeah, I blame Danny, too.
对 怪丹尼
I'm actually in the Ben's-an-idiot camp.
我也好不到哪里去
Riley, what can we do?
莱丽 我们怎么办
I'm sorry, there's nothing that you can do...
对不起 你们什么也做不了
except maybe call me...
但也许你们可以叫我
the Queen of Halloween!
万圣节女王
Oh, oh, you guys look confused.
你们似乎很困惑
Perhaps I can explain.
我可以解释
Last Halloween, as the paramedics were ungluing me from my bike,
去年万圣节 医护人员把我从单车上扒下来
I thought to myself,
我就告诉自己
"Riley, you need to plan the prank of a lifetime
莱丽 你要抓住这个千载难逢的恶作剧机会
that will even the score once and for all."
这样就能一劳永逸了
Oh, still confused?
还是不明白吧
Well, she played the part of Heidi,
欢迎扮演海蒂的这一位
give it up for my manicurist, Tracy!
我的修甲师 特雷西
What? Whoa!
什么 靠
The officers that arrested you boys?
那个逮捕你们的警♥察♥
My friends from the courthouse, Rick and Charlie!
是我法♥院♥的朋友 瑞克和查理
What? No way.
什么 不会吧
Whoa, man, she really got you idiots.
天哪 她真的骗到你们这群笨蛋了
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表