剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Jody.
乔迪
Congratulations on the promotion.
恭喜你升职啊
Yeah. This guy's totally going to jail.
这哥们绝对得进局子
Oh, jeez.
天呐
Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Oh, my god!
我的天哪我的天哪我的天哪
I embarrassed myself across three continents!
我丢人丢遍了三个大洲
Riley. No, no, no!
莱丽 别打断我
Not only did I humiliate myself,
我不仅丢了自己的脸
but I managed to just splatter you with collateral humiliation.
我还顺便让你也颜面尽失了
I'm so, so sorry.
真的真的很对不起
Riley No, no, no.
莱丽 不不不
The last thing I wanted was to create any more problems for you.
我真的不想给你带来任何麻烦
So, look, I know what you have to do,
我知道你要做什么
and I will just make it easy on you.
我不会让你为难的
I will pack up my office tonight,
我今晚就会把办公室收拾出来
and you will have my letter of--
你会收到我的辞职信...
Counselor!
律师
I am not going to fire you.
我没打算炒了你
No one is.
没人打算
I didn't put you on this case because we slept together.
我没让你参与这个案子是因为我们睡过
I did it because you're smart and well-respected.
我这么做是因为你聪明又很受人尊敬
I made that decision before I even met you.
我见到你之前就已经这么决定了
Really?
是真的吗
Really.
是真的
So, look, I know I'm... I'm an idiot.
那么 我知道我...很傻
I mean, I spent my entire day locked in my office
我一整天都把自己关在办公室里
not knowing what to do or what to say.
我不知道该做什么该说什么
Me, too.
我也是
You should have just come talk to me.
你应该过来和我谈谈的
I should have. I just...
是应该这么做的 但我...
Look, I'm not very good at this.
我不太擅长这个
And I want you to know that I'm not the type of guy
我想让你知道 我不是那种
who goes around having one-night stands.
到处一♥夜♥情♥的人
I mean, I am definitely never doing that again.
我绝对再也不会有一♥夜♥情♥了
Not because of you. I mean...
并不是因为你 我的意思是...
I would with you again. That was incredible.
我愿意和你再来一次 上次很爽
Well, you know, there...is a way
你知道的 其实有个办法
to make this not a one-night stand.
能让我们不是一♥夜♥情♥
We could make it a two-night stand and go from there.
我们可以来个两夜情然后继续发展下去
Really?
真的吗
Would you like to go out with me again?
你愿意和我再来一次
Yeah.
当然
Yeah, I'd like that very much.
当然 我非常愿意
Oh, hey, guys! Hey! Hey!
大家好啊
Nice to see you again, Ross.
很高兴再见到你 罗斯
Um, you know what, Riley?
你知道吗 莱丽
That was some really good advice,
你的提议真的很棒
you know, to sit in a dark place and collect my thoughts.
坐在暗处整理思绪
Um, I-I think my pickles will be very happy here.
我想我的腌菜公♥司♥会愿意和你们合作的
Um, so listen, uh,
那啥
I've got a kosher conference in long island
我在长岛还有个犹太食品会议
that I've got to get to, so, I got to--
所以我必须 我必须...
Bye-bye!
再见
Ben!
本
Dude! Do you have to be so loud?
哥们 你干嘛这么大声
Do I have to be so loud?
我♥干♥嘛这么大声
Damn, I was hoping I dreamt that.
该死 我还以为是做梦呢
I think I know what the "B" stands for.
我想我知道B是什么意思了
I really am a dumb-ass.
我真是个蠢蛋
Yeah. I mean, who steals a sign from their own bar?
是啊 谁会把自己酒吧的招牌偷回家呢
You know what? I deserve this sign because---
知道吗 这个招牌应该归我因为...
What'd you say?
你说什么
I said it's your bar.
我说酒吧是你的
Actually it's ours.
其实是我们俩的
I outbid Ian Hughes.
我出价高过伊恩·休斯
I just got back from the bank.
我刚从银行回来
Congratulations. We officially own bar on B.
祝贺你 酒吧是我们的了
What? You bought the bar?
什么 你买♥♥下了酒吧
Why would you do that?
你为什么这么做
'cause you're my brother,
因为你是我弟弟
And I care about your future.
我担心你的前途
Plus, I don't know how long
还有 我不知道
they're going to pay me to play hockey.
他们会雇我打多少年冰球
So this way, I've got my future covered, too.
所以呢 我自己的前途也有着落了
Dude...
兄弟...
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么了
How about "Let's go put our sign back?"
"我们把招牌装回去"怎么样
Yes. Totally.
好啊 没问题
Hurry, hurry, hurry.
快 快 快
Okay, guess I'll see you at work. Okay.
公♥司♥见 好
Riley? Ben! Ben! Hi!
莱丽 本 本 嗨
Uh, you're up early.
你起得真早
This is Ross.
这是罗斯
Hey, nice to meet you. Don't engage.
幸会 不用理他
So, when you said you were waiting at the bar for hours,
看来你只说了在酒吧等了好几个小时
you left out the part where you were
但你没说
waiting at home naked in bed.
一♥丝♥不♥挂♥的在床上等着
Hey, you know what? Fine.
你知道吗 算了
I shot and scored. Are you happy?
我喝了酒也勾搭了 满意了吧
Ben, eww. Oh, my god.
本 天啊
You're teaching Emma some great manners there.
你可真是教女有方
That wasn't me!
不是我教的
Danny! I told you to stop burping around Emma!
丹尼 我说过别再当着艾玛的面打嗝了
Uh, you bought the bar. You know, forget it. We're cool.
你买♥♥下了酒吧 哦好吧 算了 没事了
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表