剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
This is so weird.
这太奇怪了
It's not poker night without Dave.
没有戴夫 算不得扑克之夜
I can't believe he's gone.
真不敢相信他就这样离开了
I know. I just saw him last week and he looked so happy.
我懂 我上周才见过他 他还那么开心
Life's fragile, man.
生命太脆弱了
One day you're walking around without a care in the world
如果你哪天走路不小心
and then suddenly, poof, it's over.
生活一下子就毁了
When is Dave's wedding anyways?
戴夫的婚礼是什么时候来着
You know, I was going to take Emma for the night,
本来我今晚是来照顾艾玛的
but how about I take the three of you instead?
现在我来照顾你们三个怎么样
Why don't I sit in?
我也加入吧
If by "Sit in" You mean make me a sandwich, I'll take ham.
如果你说的加入是指给我做三明治 我要加火腿的
Come on! Why can't I play?
得了 我怎么就不能玩
This is like your dad's game all over again.
现在和当初你♥爸♥玩游戏时一模一样
I always wanted to play but they would never let me.
我总想加入 他们从不接受
Of course, now I know why.
当然现在我明白为什么了
Talk about a table full of queens and no straights.
一桌子伪汉子没一个直的
Or maybe it's because you don't know how to play.
也许是因为你不会玩
Oh really?
是吗
Maybe you're forgetting all those times
也许你忘了那时候在印度赌场
I left you in your stroller at the Indian casino!
我把你丢在婴儿车里 玩的不亦乐乎
Besides, we do family game night
再说了 我们每个月都一起玩
together every month. Why can't we add poker?
家庭游戏 怎么就不能一起打扑克
Oh, hell no!
千万不要
My chips, my cards, my rules.
我的薯片 我的纸牌 我做主
And rule number one is no boobs allowed.
第一条规矩就是 女人不得上桌
You know, other than these two.
除了这两个娘炮可以
Oh, we'll see about that.
咱们走着瞧
Will we? oh, we will!
是吗 当然
Yeah, that's right. You better run.
没错 对了 你最好赶紧跑路吧
I'm right behind you!
我来抓你了
Should we help him? Nah.
我们要去帮他吗 才不呢
Wanna see if the game's on? Yeah.
去看看比赛开战了没 好啊
**It's amazing how the unexpected*
*人生妙无边 惊喜无极限
**can take your life and change directions*
*劝君莫等闲 雌雄随我愿
Oh. Ben. Hi. Hey. Hi.
本 你你你....好啊
Hey Riles. Mr. Perrin.
莱丽你好 佩林先生你好
Ben, this is Ross.
本 他是罗斯
Remember? My boss.
记得吗 我的老板
Oh my god. My bad.
天啊 我认错人了
I just looked up and I thought I saw your dad for a minute.
我刚才抬头一看还以为见到你♥爸♥了
How's it going, Ross?
你好啊 罗斯
Ironically, you're the only dad here.
讽刺的是 这里当爹的只有你一个
Well, I guess I should get going. See you tonight?
我想我应该走了 晚上再见如何
Oh, you know what, I'm sorry. I can't. I have this thing.
抱歉 今晚不行 我有点事
"This thing?" You mean family game night?
"有点事" 你是说家庭游戏之夜吗
Game night? I like the sound of that.
游戏之夜 我喜欢
Oh, dude, it's awesome.
老兄 棒极了
We get together once a month
我们每月聚一次
and play games until someone cries or passes out.
玩到某人输得哭鼻子或者昏过去
Then somebody wakes up at a bus depot in a wheelbarrow.
然后有人会在公共汽车站的独轮手推车里醒来
Yeah, I'm sorry about that.
是啊 手推车那事儿我很遗憾
It sounds fun. Can outsiders join?
听起来很好玩 外人能参加吗
Sure, yeah. Of course. The more the merrier.
当然可以 没问题 人多热闹嘛
Fantastic. Then I'll see you both later.
好极了 咱们晚上见
Yay. All right? Later.
好啊 好吗 晚上见
Oh my god, Ben. What is wrong with you?
天啊 本 你到底怎么回事
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
You'd think you'd be happy I'm making an effort.
你说如果我努力的话你会很开心
Uh, yeah, making an effort to annoy me.
是啊 你在努力惹我生气
Hey, I didn't say what kind of effort.
我又没说努力的方向是什么
Are you trying to keep Ross away from us or something?
你是故意不让罗斯和我们接触吗
Yes. That is exactly what I am trying to do.
没错 我就是打算这样做来着
Ben, please. I really like this guy,
本 拜托 我真的很喜欢他
but something happens to sweet, innocent men
但是贴心而单纯的人一旦和你们接触
when they hang out with you people.
就总会有意外发生
Riley, calm down. I think you're overreacting a little.
莱丽 冷静点 我觉得你有点反应过度了
It's not like we're a bunch of neanderthals.
我们又不是石器时代的穴居人
Stop it. Oh, come on!
快停下 别闹了
So, Danny, I don't want to sway
丹尼 我不想影响你的判断
your opinion but what do you think of this Ross guy?
你的意见 不过你怎么看这个罗斯
You know, other than he's totally
除了他完全
not right for Riley on any level whatsoever.
在方方面面都和莱丽不合适
What do you care? You're not still interested, are you?
你这么关心作什么 你不会还对她有感觉吧
I don't know, man. I guess I just hated how it ended.
我说不清 也许是我们分手的方式太难看
I think I pretty much drove her away.
几乎就是我把她赶走的
I just couldn't let go of
我总是放不下
the thought that she was in love with you.
她爱着你这个事实
And you were in love with her.
而且你还爱着她
Riley in love with me?
莱丽爱我
Me in love with Riley? Wow-- that's you know, wow.
我还爱莱丽 哇 你这也太 哇
I'm pretty sure that's why she finally broke up with me.
我确定这就是她和我分手的原因
Dude, are you okay?
老哥你没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine. Wait...
我没事 慢着
She broke up with you? I thought you broke up with her.
她和你分的手 我还以为你和她分的
Not that I care. Who cares? I know I don't.
我倒不是在乎 谁在乎 我才不在乎
I had this completely insane thought
我当时疯了似的以为她
that she was going to go running into your arms.
会投入你的怀抱
But she ran right past you into Ross',
结果她绕过你钻进罗斯怀里去了
and you've been dating half of Manhattan so--
而且你约遍了半个曼哈顿 所以...
Once again, well done, Ben. Wrong on all accounts.
干得漂亮 本 再次满盘皆输
I just wish Ross would go away
我真希望这个罗斯赶紧闪人
so I could see if there was still something there. You know?
好让我看看她是否余情未了
I might be wrong but she seems pretty happy with him,
也许我看错了 但是她和他似乎很幸福啊
and he's pretty different from you.
而且他和你完全不是一路人
Oh my god, Danny, you're a genius.
天啊 丹尼 你个大天才
What better way to get rid
想要赶走一个人
of somebody than to make them more like me.
把他变得跟我似的就是最好的办法了
But didn't she just break up with the me that is you?
可是她不是刚刚和你自己分手了吗
Dude, you're over-thinking it, okay? This is going to be great.
你想多了 这个办法太棒了
Especially now that I know the two
尤其是现在我也知道
of you have no feelings for each other whatsoever.
你和她之间也没感情了
Dude, what's the matter with you?
老兄 你到底怎么了
One hand. If I win, you let me in the poker game.
就一盘 我赢 你就让我上桌玩牌
If you win, I leave and never mention it again.
你赢 我就走人 再不提这事
You had me at "You leave."
一听到你说"走人"我就同意了
All right, I'll take two.
好吧 换两张
I'm good.
我不换了
Three of a kind. Read 'em and weep.
三张相同的牌 仔细看看 哭去吧
And by weep I mean get the hell out.
我说哭去吧 就是让你躲远点哭去吧
Ooh, have you met the king and his family?
哎呀 你见过国王和他的一家人吗
Royal flush, baby!
皇家同花顺 可人儿
No luck for the Tuck Tuck.
小塔克倒霉啦
I will see you at the next poker night, Lieutenant Loser.
下次打牌再会了 输牌小队长
My dry cleaner
我的干洗机
has a serious gambling problem.
有点儿赌瘾而已
Knock, knock. Ross?
有人吗 罗斯
Oh, hey, Riley. Just playing a little poker with the guys.
莱丽 我正跟哥几个打牌呢
Hey, look at this, my two ladies just beat these three ladies.
看看 两张后赢了三个小婊砸
Hey, hey, Ross?
那个啥 罗斯
I can't reach something on the top shelf in the kitchen cabinet.
厨房♥柜子最上层有个东西我够不着
I'm not sure what I need so can you just take it all down?
我忘了要拿什么了 你能全拿下来吗
I'll be right back, guys.
我去去就回
Thanks, honey, you're the greatest. Okay, hurry back.
谢了亲爱的你最好了 赶紧回来啊
Oh my god. What the hell are you doing?
天啊 你们在搞什么鬼
I said that I didn't want you hanging out together and, uh,
我说了我不想你们几个混在一起
this is the opposite of that.
你们偏要对着干
Hey, if Ross wants to hang out with us,
罗斯想和我们几个一起玩
maybe he's not the guy you think he is.
也许他就不是你想的那种人
Hey, what's going on?
你们干什么呢
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表