剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
I got you too, Mrs. Wheeler.
还有你 维勒夫人
He played the part of the philandering, international sleazeball,
扮演花♥花♥公♥子♥ 国际卑鄙小人
Let's hear it for my dry cleaner and wannabe-actor,
欢迎我这位梦想成为演员的干洗工
Javier!
哈维尔
I kept his real name. I liked it.
我保留了他的原名 因为我很喜欢
Please, Mrs. Wheeler...
维勒太太 我受不了了
And last, but not least,
最后还有
you know her as Sofia,
你们眼中的索菲亚
the jealous housewife with a taste for murder.
谋杀亲夫的主妇
Let's hear it for my downstairs neighbor,
让我们欢迎我楼下的邻居
say hi, to Judy!
大家和朱蒂打个招呼吧
I don't even speak Spanish.
我都不会说西班牙语呦
The six months of emails from Javier?
哈维尔不是和我有半年的邮件往来吗
Ah, yeah, that was me.
没错 那是我
The invitation to the world's greatest party?
世界上最棒的派对的邀请呢
Yup, me too.
没错 也是我
The costume screwup, the bachelorette party?
弄错的戏服和女子单身派对呢
The stripping?
还有脱衣舞
Me, me, me!
是我是我都是我
In fact, the answer to all of your questions is me.
事实上 不管你们问什么 答案都是我
All a part of my grand scheme to get you Wheeler's back.
都是我报复你们维勒一家大计划中的一部分
But I'm not a Wheeler!
但我不是维勒家的
Collateral damage, my friend.
附带损害 我的朋友
Collateral damage.
附带损害
And all I can say now is I got you good! Yes!
我现在只能说 我整到你们了 棒呆
So, we're not actually arrested?
所以我们其实没有被逮捕吗
Free to go.
随时可以离开
Emma. Hi, sweetie.
艾玛 亲爱的
Next year I promise it's just you and me, kiddo, okay?
我保证明年就我们俩过 好吗 妹子
I can't believe I traded my shoes for soap.
我简直不敢相信我拿鞋子换了肥皂
I can't believe I sent you those pictures.
简直不敢相信我给你发了那些图片
Yeah, neither can I.
是啊 我也不敢相信
You know, Riley, I didn't think you had it in you.
你知道吗 莱丽 我没想到你能做得出这些
But you didn't win.
但你并没有赢
Sure I did!
我当然赢了
There is no way any of you saw that coming.
你们绝对没有人料到了这一切
Wait for it.
等着瞧吧
Oh god.
天呐
Did somebody put itching powder in my bra?
有人把痒痒粉撒在我的文胸里面了吗
No Riley.
不 莱丽
Somebody put itching powder in all of your bras.
有人在你所有的文胸里都洒了痒痒粉
Happy Halloween.
万圣节快乐
Gotcha!
整到你了
No, no. No "gotcha."
不 不 不许整到我
I just pulled off the greatest prank in Halloween history.
我刚刚完成了世上最棒的万圣节整蛊
I win. Me. I'm the queen of Halloween.
我赢了 是我 我才是万圣节女王
Enjoy your evening, your majesty.
好好享受您的夜晚吧 陛下
This took up a year of my life!
我花了一年的时间准备呢
Can I just have this one thing?
你们就不能让我赢这一次吗
You guys always win.
你们总是赢
I've got those pictures Mrs. Wheeler.
我有那些维勒太太的照片
You know what, guys?
你们知道吗 伙计们
Prison changes a man.
监狱会改变一个人
I hope I can adjust to life on the outside.
希望我还能适应监狱外的生活
I don't know. I made a lot of friends.
我也不知道 我交了很多朋友
Like that guy Frankie said "come back and see my anytime".
那个叫弗兰基的跟我说"有空随时回去看我"
What's a conjugal visit?
话说配偶探访是什么东东
All right. It's been a long day for all of us.
好了 我们今天都辛苦了
Time for little girl to go to bed.
小姑娘该睡觉了
Say good night to Emma.
和艾玛说晚安吧
You look so cute. I love your
你太可爱了 我喜欢你的
flower.
这朵花
In the face.
正射中脸
You got to train him young.
教育要从娃娃抓起
Squirting flowers, genius.
喷水花 你们都是些天才
I rented a warehouse.
我简直是租了一间杂货铺
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表