剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
because Robyn just invited me
因为罗宾刚刚邀请我
to lunch and yoga with her tomorrow.
明天去吃午饭 练瑜伽
Because it turns out somebody's boyfriend
因为原来某些人的男朋友
is not very bendy.
腰板太僵
That's right. Go to your room, young man!
回你房♥间反思去 臭小子
Here we are, Bon Jovi's penthouse.
到了 这就是邦·乔维的顶层豪华公♥寓♥
Bon Jovi's penthouse!
邦·乔维的豪华公♥寓♥
I'm sorry, I just had to get that out.
抱歉 我必须得抒发出来
It's nice.
挺好的
No, my ass is nice.
我的身材才是"挺好的"
This is spectacular.
这里是绝顶好啊
Bonnie Wheeler, I'm J.P. Danvers,
邦妮·维勒 我是J.P. 丹佛
Mr. Bon Jovi's business manager. We spoke on the phone.
邦·乔维先生的业务经理 我们通过电♥话♥
This is Tucker Dobbs.
这位是塔克尔·多不思
He is representing a potential buyer
他是一位潜在买♥♥家的代表
who would rather remain anonymous.
该买♥♥家坚持匿名
Mary Hart.
就是玛丽·哈特啦
Knock knock. Hi, I'm so sorry I'm late.
有人没 抱歉我来晚了
What am I doing here?
问我来干嘛啊
Well, my firm is repping all of Mary Hart's finances,
我们律所代理了玛丽·哈特的理财事务
and I've been ordered by the court,
我是受法庭指派
the court,
法庭哟
to assess all future assets.
来评估所有未来的财产
The court sent me here.
是法庭派我来的哟
I am here from the court.
我是法庭派来的哟
Can you excuse us for a minute?
能让我们先谈一谈吗
What do you think you're doing?
你搞什么鬼
Oh, I am beating you at your own game.
我要在你的地盘上打赢你
I want a piece, Dobbs.
我也要分一杯羹 多不思
You cut me in, or I cut you out.
你让我一让 否则我踢你出局
Mrs. Wheeler...
维勒太太
We're just gonna go take a look around the house.
我们要去各处仔细观察下这栋房♥子
This place isn't big enough for the both of us.
这房♥子不够大 装不下咱俩
Well, actually, it is, but I hate sharing.
其实够大 但我讨厌和人分享
So do I, Dobbs.
同感 多不思
So do I.
深有同感
So, who's the loser I'm competing against for the listing?
那么 是哪个废柴敢跟我抢生意
Bonnie? Brad?
邦妮 布拉德
Perfect, so my competition
太好了 原来我的竞争对手
is a walking tube of hair gel and teeth whitener.
是一管长腿的发胶和牙齿美白剂
And I guess mine is a bottle blonde
看来我的对手就是一瓶子
whose real estate license is printed on a cocktail napkin.
房♥产从业执照印在鸡尾酒纸巾上的金发妞
Oh, good, you two know each other.
太好了 你们俩原来认识啊
I was afraid this was gonna be awkward.
我还担心会冷场呢
We decided to double list the property.
我们决定开放两家竞购
Of course, whoever brings in the buyer will get full commission.
当然了 中介费全归最终买♥♥家的代理人
But I'm sure that professionals such as yourselves,
但我相信像两位这样的专业人士
will make it work.
会处理好的
Oh, this is gonna be too easy,
我肯定得来全不费工夫
which is exactly what I said when I first met you.
就像我当初刚遇见你时说的那样
Oh, please, this place is gonna be a snap to unload,
得了吧 我知道这房♥子肯定会很快出手的
which is exactly what I said to you when I dumped you.
就像我当初蹬了你时说的那样
Well, you couldn't sell matches to the devil.
你可没办法把火柴卖♥♥给魔鬼
Oh, well, why don't we just give it a try?
何不试试看呢
Wanna buy some matches?
你想买♥♥点火柴吗
Look, just try to be professional and stay out of my way.
你最好专业点 别碍我的事
You know what? You're right.
这样吧 你说得对
We can just act like normal adults,
我们完全可以像两个正常人那样
and not two people who were once wildly attracted to each other.
而不是像一对曾经狂热地爱恋过对方的人
Once.
曾经
Wildly.
爱恋过
Yeah, you're as weak as ever.
你还是跟以前一样容易上钩
That's not good.
这可不妙
Oh, I gotta remember to bring an empty suitcase for souvenirs.
我得再拿个箱子装纪念品
Out of my way! Out of my way! Out of my way!
让开 让开 让开
Yes! I'm a genius.
太棒了 我这个天才
Hello? Anyone?
有人吗 有人在吗
We're stuck in here! Hello?
我们困在里面了 有人吗
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
I hid my phone in the elevator
我把手♥机♥藏在了电梯里
to prove that Ben really is a dog.
来证明本见女人就上
Wait, so you actually want Ben to hit on your girlfriend?
所以你真的打算让本去勾搭你女友吗
Hello? Yeah, it's the only way I can prove I'm right.
有人吗 只有这样才能证明我是对的
Just so you know, this isn't going to end well.
我就告诉你一下 这事不会有什么好结果的
Why do people keep saying that?
怎么最近人人都这么说
Robyn, what's wrong? Are you okay?
罗宾 怎么了 你还好吗
I can't breathe.
我喘不过气来了
Claustrophobic.
我有幽闭恐惧症
I'm gonna pass out.
我要晕
So not okay? Hello?
那看来不好 有人吗
Can anyone hear us?
有人能听见吗
Oh, no! Oh, no! Oh, no! No! No! No! No! No! No!
糟了糟了 糟糟糟糟糟
No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No!
糟了糟了糟了糟了
There.
好了
Not there.
不好
Hey, Tuck.
你好啊 塔克
Can I help you with something?
我能帮到你什么吗
Yeah.
能啊
Can you help me find a good way to get rid of you?
帮我想个把你赶出去的办法
This is my vacation. You gots to go.
这是我的假期 你不能待着
Ugh, okay fine.
好吧
Hey, you wanna play for it?
你想来斗一把是吧
I was looking at the "you are here" map in the foyer.
我看过前厅里的导览图
He's got bowling, tennis, rock climbing, you name it.
他房♥子里有保龄 网球和攀岩 应有尽有
Loser vacates the staycay.
谁输了谁就闪人
Well, I say we start with tennis.
那不如先来斗网球
I hope you brought your paddle.
但愿你带着你的球拍来了
Haven't really started those lessons yet, have you?
因为还没来得及上网球课呢是吧
And the best part is
而最美好的地方就在于
the entire penthouse smells like Bon Jovi.
整栋房♥子都有邦·乔维的气息
Well, not that I know what he smells like...
倒不是我清楚他散发着什么味道
birthday cake and my future.
生日蛋糕和我的未来
Hello?
你好
Tucker, what are you doing here?
塔克尔 你在这里做什么
Mary wanted me to break into the apartment
玛丽叫我闯入这栋公♥寓♥
to see how good the security system is.
测试下安保系统给不给力
Answered...not very.
答案是 不怎么地
Well, I just hope that Mary bites.
我只希望玛丽能买♥♥下它
She may be my only hope.
她可能是我唯一的希望了
Ugh, I just wish I could get this listing all to myself.
我真心希望我是唯一的出♥售♥方
Why don't you just ask Brad?
你为什么不去问问布拉德
Like I'm gonna take advice
老娘才不要听
from a guy who's got sailboats on his pants.
裤子上还印着帆船男人的意见呢
But...
但是
I could ply him with alcohol and seduce him,
老娘可以用酒精和色相把他拿下
and then guilt him into giving me the listing
让他心生内疚 主动交出出♥售♥权
while he's still under the effects of an after-glow coma.
同时却笼罩在幸福余晖下 神志不清
You're an inspiration to women everywhere.
你激励着全天下女性同胞们呐
Hey, if god didn't want me to use it,
上天要不想我好好利用这身资源
he wouldn't have made it magical.
就不会赐我这样迷人的风韵
You ready for my big finish?
想看结尾动作吗
I'm here!
我来了
Danny! Robyn, are you okay?
丹尼 罗宾 你没事吧
Could you just wait one second?
你能等我一小会吗
Ben was just about to finish his dance.
本刚要完成他的舞蹈
Seriously, Ben was so amazing.
说老实话 本太棒了
He really did save my life.
他的确救了我一命
Oh, hey, my phone died in the elevator.
我电♥话♥刚在电梯里关机了
Do you mind if I check my email real quick?
介意我查一下邮件吗
Yeah, sure.
没问题
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表