剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
is dating Zane, who's in a coma.
她的男友赞恩陷入了昏迷
She thinks maybe there's a way to get him out of it
她想到或许有个办法可以唤醒他
by introducing him to his favorite hockey player.
就是请来他最喜欢的冰球运动员
So you, the big guy, you come in through this door,
所以你这个大家伙 从门外走进来
you say your line, you shake her hand,
说你的台词 跟她握手
and you hold for camera.
然后等摄像机捕捉你
Hold her hand or hold the camera?
捉她的手还是捉摄像机
Really?
不是吧
If Wheeler doesn't get this in three takes,
如果这个维勒三遍还搞不定的话
we're using my standin. All right,
我就让替身上了 行
let's go. Let's go from the top, please.
来吧 大家从头开始
All right. David, you go outside the door,
好了大卫 你去门外准备进来
It's Danny. Nobody cares. Here we go.
我叫丹尼 没人关心这个 开始了
And... action.
准备 开拍
Zane.
赞恩
Please wake up.
醒醒吧
I don't think I can live without you.
我不能没有你
Please!
求你了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm Samantha.
我是萨曼莎
Hi. I'm Danny Wheeler.
你好 我是丹尼·维勒
And cut! Genius! Let's move on, gang!
停 太棒了 大家准备下一幕
Danny Wheeler. You surprised me.
丹尼·维勒 你还真是个意外之喜啊
Thank you.
谢谢
We-- we worked on it a bunch.
我们练习了很久的
I'm kind of his coach.
我算是他的指导吧
I'm kind of not sure why you're talking to me.
我不太确定你为什么要跟我说话
You know, I could use a new love interest.
知道吗 或许我可以换个新男友
What about Zane? You mean Pete?
那赞恩怎么办 你是说皮特
I'll just have the writers kill him off.
我让编剧写死他就好了
If this works out, you can dump your coach
如果成了的话 不如你甩了你的指导
and we can rehearse at my place.
然后来我家练习怎么样
Pete, you need to get your things out of my place.
皮特 记得把你的东西从我家拿走
I can't find the lease anywhere.
我怎么都找不到租约
Hello? Ben, It's me,
你好 本 是我
but call me Vivian and ask me what I want.
但叫我薇薇安 然后问我"你想干嘛"
Hello, Vivian. What do you want?
薇薇安 你想干嘛
It's Vivian.
是薇薇安
I need you to find out where he keeps his lease.
你得套出他到底把租约放在了哪里
We've searched everywhere.
我们到处都找遍了
Also, ask him what those pills in the blue bottle were.
还有问他那蓝色小瓶里装的是什么药
I feel a little weird.
我有点不太好的预感
God, I hate Vivian!
天哪 我烦死薇薇安了
She's... my cleaning lady.
她是我的清洁工人
Yeah, she likes to go through everything,
总喜欢乱翻我的东西
I gotta start hiding my important documents.
我得把重要文件好好藏起来了
Hey, where do you hide yours?
说起来 你都藏哪儿
I'm so bad about that.
我最不会干这种事了
They're all just shoved in a drawer somewhere.
一般就随手把它们塞到某个抽屉里
Really? A drawer?
真的吗 抽屉
Did you hear that? A drawer.
听见了吗 抽屉
"Drawer" is Emma's word of the day.
"抽屉"是艾玛今天的"每日一词"
You seem kind of preoccupied.
你看起来有点心不在焉啊
Maybe I should head home.
也许我该回家了
Home? Now? No, no, aren't you comfortable here?
这就回家 不行不行 你玩得不爽吗
I could get more comfortable.
我当然可以更爽一些
Yes, yes, please, get as comfortable as you like.
那请尽情地爽啊 想多爽就多爽
Mi casa es su cas--
我家就是你......
Riley! What's up?
莱丽 嘛事
This is our new neighbor, Joshua.
这哥们是咱新邻居 约书亚
He didn't know any guys in the city.
他在这一个哥们都没有
He certainly does now.
他现在肯定有了
That was close.
真险啊
We got so caught up in your love story,
我们听你俩缠缠绵绵太投入
we almost ran right into your boyfriend.
险些就碰上你男友了
It's bad enough I'm stuck living here,
我被困在这里还不够
but now I have to compete with my own son for men.
现在又得跟自己亲儿子抢男人
Look! I've got tomorrow's script and schedule,
各位 我拿到了明天的剧本和日程
and I've got real lines!
好几句台词呢
It's a funeral scene for Samantha's boyfriend.
拍的是萨曼莎男友的葬礼
That's sad.
真可惜
Then we start making out over the casket.
然后我们就在棺材上拍拖了
That's hot.
真火♥辣♥
You guys are gonna come, right?
你们会来片场的吧
Riley, will you help me rehearse again? Yeah, sure.
莱丽 你能再帮我排练吗 好啊
Wait, hold on. The kiss? You're gonna rehearse the kiss?
慢着慢着 吻戏 你们要排练吻戏吗
I'm sorry, you're right.
真对不起 是我错了
Kissing guys is kinda your department. You should do it.
跟汉子亲嘴是你的长项 不如你来排练吧
That's hilarious.
真好笑啊
Man, that's so funny.
太好笑了
Now if you'll excuse me,
各位如果不介意的话
I'm gonna go put my child to bed.
我要哄我女儿睡觉了
You know, the one I made with a woman.
就是这个我跟女人造出来的女儿
Okay, you ready?
好 你准备好了吗
"I thought my heart would be broken forever,
我以为我破碎的心永不会愈合
"but now that you're here, I'm healed.
但你的到来治好了我的心伤
"You're a heart healer, Danny Wheeler."
你就是心灵的医生 丹尼·维勒
"It's because I...
这都是因为我...
"I love you, Samantha."
我爱你 萨曼莎
"I love you too, Danny."
我也爱你 丹尼
And we'll just skip the passionate kiss.
我们还是把亲吻的镜头跳过去吧
Yeah, totally-- totally-- totally skipping.
当然 绝对要跳过去
What if we put him in a drug-induced coma
不如我们拿药把他药昏了
and when he wakes up, we'll tell him it's 10 years later
等他醒过来 就告诉他这是十年之后
and that he lost his apartment?
公♥寓♥被租给别人了
I already did that once.
我试过了
Okay, I know. We can get him drunk
不如这样 我们灌醉他
and then switch the numbers on the apartment door.
然后趁机调换门牌号♥
He'll wander around for hours.
他会闷着头转好几个小时
Wait, that was you, wasn't it?
上次就是你 是不是
Ben, I told you that was your mom!
本 我就说上次是你妈搞的鬼
Ben! What?
本 啥
Sorry, I was just busy watching my girlfriend
抱歉 我只是看我女友跟我哥
spend quality time with my brother once again.
月下独处又看出神了
Ben, Riley loves you!
本 莱丽是爱你的
You can't freak out every time
你不能每次他俩差点亲嘴的
she almost kisses him.
时候就神经过敏
Okay, that was a bad example.
好吧 刚才的例子不合适
She said she didn't have any time to help me,
她说她根本没时间帮我的忙
but the second Danny needed something, she's all ears.
但只要丹尼一开口 她就突然有时间了
I'm going to say something.
我得说两句
Should I say something? I'll say something.
我要不要说两句 我就是得说两句
Can I say something? No.
我能说两句吗 不能
Hey, Riley? I need to say something.
莱丽 我有两句话要说
Is it about the lease?
是租约的事吧
I meant to tell you. I looked it over
我刚才想告诉你来着 我仔细看过了
and the only cause for termination
中止租约的唯一情形
is if the original tenant dies.
就是第一承租人身故
So, just to be clear, we get to kill Mrs. Wheeler?
也就是说 我们得杀了维勒太太了呗
My god, the power of prayer really works.
天啊 我的祈祷终于应验了
Hello? Hi.
你找谁 你好
I'm the landlord here, so if I look familiar to you,
我是房♥东 所以如果你看我眼熟
that's why. No other reason. Stop thinking about it.
那是再正常不过的事儿了 没别的原因 别瞎想
Are you Bonnie Wheeler's subletter?
是你租了邦妮·维勒的房♥子吗
Yeah. What's this about?
是我 有什么事
Bonnie's dead.
邦妮死了
Oh my god.
天啊
That's terrible.
太不幸了
No, poor Ben! He must be a wreck.
本太可怜了 他肯定伤心坏了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's heartbroken.
没错没错 他心都碎成渣渣了
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表