剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
it's the universal sign for someone in distress.
地球人都知道这表示有人很不开心
And not making eye contact is the universal sign for
地球人都知道没有眼神交流表示
leave me alone, I am blowing stuff up.
别烦我 我要玩砸了
Danny is completely avoiding me.
丹尼根本不理我
God, I just want things to go back to the way they used to be.
天呐 我只是希望能够回到从前那个样子
Whoo, we did it!
成功了
We found almost the exact same dress at the bridal store.
我们在婚纱店找到了几乎一模一样的婚纱
It's white, it's poofy, it's perfect.
又白 又俗气 完美极了
Oh, here she comes!
她来了
Everybody look nonchalant!
快装作若无其事
All right, I need help picking the cake, and I thought you guys--
我需要有人帮忙选蛋糕 我想你们...
Oh, my god!
苍天啊
Oh my god, mom!
天啊 老妈
No!
不
But we took such perfect care of it!
我们那么小心翼翼地保管着
Mom, don't worry, you're gonna have a beautiful wedding.
别担心老妈 你的婚礼一定会很美妙
And you're gonna be a beautiful bride no matter what you're wearing.
而且不论你穿什么都会是个美丽的新娘
Well, then it's a good thing I'm not wearing that dress.
幸好我不用穿这件
I just found a way better one online.
我在网上找到一件更好的
So, I'm probably gonna be the next one to get married, right?
我最有可能是下一个结婚的 对吧
Haha, not a chance. Yeah, right.
别做梦了 可不是吗
Call me. I guess I pick Tucker.
打给我 我选塔克尔
Just kick back, relax, and let tucker do the climbing.
休息一下 放松 让塔克尔慢慢高攀
Hey, babe. How'd you sleep?
宝贝 睡得怎么样
I'll let you know after I get some sleep.
这得睡过之后才能知道嘛
I don't know what it is.
我也说不清是怎么回事
Katrinka and I just fit so perfectly together.
但卡特里娜和我就是天造地设的一对
I'm Tucker Dobbs,
我是塔克尔•多不思
And I think you'll find me just right.
我想你会觉得我很合适
You don't want to sleep with me?
你不想和我睡吗
I never said that.
我可没这么说过
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表