剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Remember, Wheeler, two strikes. Three and you're out.
记着 维勒 两振了 三振你就出局了
Looks like we're still going out.
看来我们还在一起
Our plan worked.
我们的计划很管用
We're geniuses.
我们真是天才
All right, let's go with that. We're geniuses.
好吧 我们就这么想吧 我们是天才
Robyn?
罗宾
Okay, I'm gonna need some pants.
好了 我需要一条裤子
And the home theater is actually a multi-plex.
家庭影院其实是复♥式♥
The showtimes are posted on the refrigerator.
节目表就贴在冰箱门上
This is the perfect place for any millionaire.
这地方适合各种百万富翁
Unless you're a billionaire,
除非你是亿万富翁
in which case, it's a great fixer-upper.
那样的话 这地方就特别适合重新装♥修♥了
Brad, I thought I sent you a schedule
布拉德 我以为我把时间表发你
so this wouldn't happen.
就是为了避免这种情况
Did you forget how to read?
你是不是不识字啊
No, but it's hard to tell
不是 但是很难理解
what this picture of your ass is trying to say.
你的屁♥股♥照是什么意思
Well, let me translate: "Butt out!"
那我翻译一下 "滚蛋"
This place is practically sold.
这房♥子差不多已经卖♥♥出去了
Well, I'm glad I brought my ice skates,
我很高兴我带了溜冰鞋
because apparently hell has frozen over.
因为要是你卖♥♥出去了那地狱都结冰了
Yeah? Well, then I'm glad
是吗 那我也很高兴
that I have a client who's in the market
我的客户刚好
for a place with an ice rink.
在溜冰场做生意
Right, Mrs. Andrews?
对吗 安德鲁斯太太
Mrs--
安...
Nice going, Brad.
干得漂亮 布拉德
So it's my fault now?
所以现在是我的错了
No, not just now. It's always your fault.
不 不止是现在 一直都是你的错
Oh, I know what this is all about:
我知道这是什么情况了
you not being able to get over me.
你没办法忘记我
I get this all the time.
我一直都知道
Yeah, yeah. You're pretty, I get it.
是啊 是啊 你太帅了 我知道
Big whoop, all right.
大新闻 好吧
You're not my first inappropriately younger boyfriend
你不是我第一个年龄悬殊的姐弟恋男友
and you won't be my last.
你也不会是最后一个
Knock on wood.
千万要好运
Man, why do you have to be such a nightmare?
我天 为什么你总像个冤鬼一样缠着我
It is so damn sexy.
实在是太性感了
God...
天呐
Bonnie, I don't want to fight with you.
邦妮 我不想跟你对立
I've never said this to a woman before, but will you...
我以前从未跟别的女人这么说过 你愿意
split the commission with me? Oh my god.
跟我分佣金吗 我的天呐
Brad...
布拉德
That is the sweetest thing you've ever said to me.
这是你跟我说过最甜蜜的话
So, I guess we're a team.
所以 我想我们是搭档了
Oh, good, you're both here.
很好 你俩都在
There's been a disturbing discovery on the premises.
我在屋里有个比较烦心的发现
Well, I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Nobody's had sex in this room.
没人在这里嘿♥咻♥过
A rock star lives here. Everyone's had sex in this room.
这是摇滚巨星的家 所有人都在这里嘿♥咻♥过
But that's not the point.
但这不是重点
The beds have been slept in, wine and spirits are missing,
床都被人睡过了 酒都不见了
and the golf cart is full of fish and garbage.
高尔夫球车里面全是炸鱼和垃圾
Would one of you care to explain?
你们谁能解释一下
Mr. Danvers, I can assure you
丹弗斯先生 我可以跟你保证
that we had absolutely nothing to do with that.
这跟我们一点关系都没有
Brad clearly acted alone.
明显是布拉德一个人干的
Me? This has your name written all over it.
我 这些明明都是你的风格
She stole his sheets!
她偷了他的床单
I stole those for us!
我是为了我们偷的
You sold them on ebay.
你在易趣上卖♥♥掉了
I sold them on ebay for us!
我是为了我们在易趣上卖♥♥掉的
Finally.
终于啊
What the hell?
什么鬼
What are you people doing here?
你们这群人怎么在这里
Oh, we turned off the heater
我们关掉了加热器
and decided to throw Emma's first pool party.
决定帮艾玛办第一个泳池派对
We were gonna invite you, but Riley said you were on vacation.
我们本来想邀请你的 但莱丽说你度假去了
But how did you get in here?
但你们是怎么进来的
First rule of rock n' roll:
摇滚第一守则
always suck up to the business manager.
永远都要巴结好业务经理
Who had salt?
谁点了咸味的
I never get invited anywhere.
我从来没被邀请过一起玩
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表